Do white women make good wives?

Do white women make good wives?

I met my gf at a frat party and she's now preggy after months of dating.... any white wives stories?

Fuck off beaner.
You're probably a Virgin and an underage too.

I give you 10 cows and 1 goat for your daughter mr. poo.

White women are just as susceptible to brainwashing and propaganda as any other race of women, good luck with your marriage!

Did you fuck her at that party or later?

No.

Great whores though!

>We third world now

they do
and one day if ur lucky
you'll do their landscaping

You're fucked, bro

that's a real nice 7KB thumbnail you posted for us, OP.

Met mine in high school. Dated exclusively for 5 years before marriage (my Marxist leftard parents didn't approve). Both of us lost virginity to each other on wedding night. Married 17 years and love each other more than ever.

LOL. Is it your kid OP. HAHAH.

Vote Republican!

"you have to go back"

cant wait for the day you post that it's been 45 years user :')

Make many white babies, user. Hopefully you two stay together for another 40 years.

Mexicans don't go to college. Try again.

>turd world

FTFY senpai

My story starts the same but after 16 years married she starting fucking a nigger she met online. She wound up married to a inbred ginger hillbilly. I have a librarian/Sunday school teacher now.

Portuguese women make the best wives. Good mothers, stay home take care of the children, cook absolutely amazing food. Portuguese women are the best non white women there are.

t. worldstar

Karma is a wonderful thing.

She might turn on you and try to make you pussy whipped.

met my gf in high school 3 years ago, will get married when she turns 18 and move from our city

>be half AZN & fat
>but intelligent and redpilled
>foster friendship with white classmate in HS cuz qt freshman sister
>flirt with sister all the time
>religious family
>conservative
>family business
>was a senior, didnt want to mess with a freshman
>come back after freshman year in college
>still has hots for me
>virgin
>fit
>no bf
>religious, but oh well. still pure
>ripe age of 16

Im 23 now, and shes 20. Gunna be 4 years this September. Find yourself religious girls, its the surefire way. Loyal, submissive, family-oriented, and PURE. You HAVE to pluck them while they are young, because the lucky faggot that hitches up with these prime maidens first will probably end up never letting go or just getting her preggers if he's low IQ.

i picked up a hot little Asian chick that's here for a bit doing volunteer work. she is tiny with a fat little ass and long black hair that smells like magic. she wants to go do cute shit and not do random drugs with random people like most white chicks. i make any nerdy reference and she giggled every other chick would have immediately sexted chad and taken an uber home.
i even told this chick how nice it was and told her exactly that and she said it was sad.