ATL Security Gaurd

Meet the real life BLADE. His name is Darien Long. He has the worlds toughest job, working security at a swap meet in Atlanta. It's so fucking brutal, I'd rather work the raptor prison in Jurassic park. This is proof THEY NEED TO GO BACK.

>Watch at your own risk, hatred for blacks will intensify.

youtube.com/watch?v=bglIAUaCVhU
youtube.com/watch?v=un-j42bu_VA
youtube.com/watch?v=O8__45dnh8E
youtube.com/watch?v=DXujGMPOkCw
youtube.com/watch?v=3S6TN1I-8xE
youtube.com/watch?v=Zb5Ax_ZpZIU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8whxgDBhkOYw3yLqy-5EIV4VREi5D9iC
youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_581753857&feature=iv&list=PL8whxgDBhkOYw3yLqy-5EIV4VREi5D9iC&src_vid=Zb5Ax_ZpZIU&v=7Ov0xs4WxQ8
georgia.arrests.org/search.php?fname=marcus&lname=tolbert&fpartial=True
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He got fired for cleaning up the mall too much. He chased off all the drug dealers and robbers and then there was nobody left to buy stolen phones and counterfeit clothing.

Didn't he get fired recently for larping too hard?

YOU BETTER BACK IT UP!

what is it with subhumans and the constant repetitions, their brains apparently cant come up with new material at a rate fast enough to have some variation
we just witnessed math class for that nigger

This series woke me up on race more than anything. It made me thankful for AIDS.

He did his job better than most and *he's* the one that needs to go back?

>CALL THE AMBER LAMPS

Love this videos.

The USA is a shithole tbqh

>Argentina

There is nowhere here that's as bad as those videos bruh

This. He's a cool dude once, met him in Atlanta at a Waffle House of all places.

If the entire APD was made up of Darien Long's, there wouldn't be any goddamned sheboonanigans in that city.

But like Blade, he is still one of them and will need to go back. He is doing his part in making the world a better place though and I respect him for that.

>THAT'S WHY YOU GAY!
says a fucking 4 year old while his mother is attacking a man in uniform.

Didn't understand, why the fuck these niggas start some shit randomly? Don't understand, someone explain me

People with low IQ become easily aggressive and irrational. 99% of those nogs don't want to fight but are too stupid to walk away.

I feel sorry for based blacks.

I'm a security guard. At work right now, in fact. Just shitposting on my phone.

You're insane to do anything but a graveyard job on an empty property.

>doing work

Goddamn, I hate niggers

God Bless you, Darien Long. We need more upstanding citizens like you.

...what?
acting like a security officer when you are a security officer isn't larping

Savages.

We wuz ju turnin uhp, I been ou hea boi, get da camra out ma face buoi. Sheeeit ima ge hu jal sfdh sgh tue j sfgh wjtyej s t hwrh hh boi

YOU BETTER BACK UP

>youtube.com/watch?v=Zb5Ax_ZpZIU

1:33 DAT'S ON MY MOMMA x100

BACK IT UP
BETTER BACK IT UP
[Tases Internally]

AXE HURR
AXE HURR
AXE HURR

The Marcues Tolbert Chronocles are my favorite

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8whxgDBhkOYw3yLqy-5EIV4VREi5D9iC

>WE ACCEPT FOOD STAMPS

How do you combat the boredom also do you have a foot heater?

youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_581753857&feature=iv&list=PL8whxgDBhkOYw3yLqy-5EIV4VREi5D9iC&src_vid=Zb5Ax_ZpZIU&v=7Ov0xs4WxQ8

''We accept food stamps''

I kek'd loud

0:36 "lemme get a blunt man"
This shine goes back to a mall he's kicked out off to get cigarettes and a blunt. The life of a black NEET might actually be pretty comfy.

Poor fucking guy. I wonder how much he gets paid. It better be good.

HAHAHA HE KEEPS GETTING ARRESTED

Last one was 2 weeks ago for making terrorist threats. Never gives up jesus christ.

>georgia.arrests.org/search.php?fname=marcus&lname=tolbert&fpartial=True

Not much and even if it was as much as a whole police department it would fall short.
id deport him together with all niggers but I'd also make sure he got the means to become king of all niggers and thus all niggers and Hu whites would both benefit.
I must admit he's got more balls than me,i wouldn't be able to take out a tassel and know I have one shot and then it's physical against so many primates,I'd just go for a real gun or pepper spray and taser combo.
Anyways tough job,but he probably grew up with them so he knows better to handle primates.

I like how he carries 2 tasers to go on his vest.

Shame he's a rare one trying to clean it all up.

Why do so many black men have such AWFUL anterior pelvic tilt.

that's the "bow-out" / "square up" stance

"Men"

BASED MARCUS

3:36 on vid 1
so satisfying

You know why

Holy fuck look at the beast woman at 3:54 in the first video.

>a graveyard job on an empty property.

This is exactly the job I want. What's it pay?

(In CA)Minimum wage. Plus 500 out of pocket for (((certification))). Plus you provide your own gear.

Or armed guards make minimum +1.50-2.00, 2k+ for guard card, buy your own equipment and gun.

Basically the only people stupid enough to pay for a min wage job are nogs, so employers only ever pay nog tier wages.

Corporate Advertisers and the Main Stream Media like to portray Blacks as the Elites on the USA and Whites as fools and degenerates. But this is the true face of most Blacks. They're violent dirt bags and a burden on society.

Around Blacks, NEVER relax.

I like how all the other worthless nigger males have to step up and challenge his authority - this is why niggers get shot - they're fucking stupid niggers.

D A Y W A L K E R

>state full of spics, nigs, and fags
>lol weed bruh
>fairly high cost of living
>somehow still pays less than mcdonalds

I am both surprised and disappointed in California, and I thought I'd never feel either towards that state again.

>3:57
I passed out.

atlanta looks like a good time

Can someone tell me whats a "swap meet" im not American and this is the first time i heard the term.

It's just a term for a mall that does not have mainstream corporate shops in it. These are usually in poor areas and filled with shitskins who can't afford to go to real malls. Every swap meet I've been to has made me want to kill myself. Imagine being so poor you can't even buy coca cola and have to buy shasta cola.

>132215455▶
>File: NewportRedCigarettes.jpg (1.43 MB, 2278x2248)

why do black people only smoke newports

Holy shit....

These "people"...

Newports are marketed heavily to blacks because Newport, RI was a major slave trading hub and the Jews enjoy a good inside joke.

Are they all on fucking drugs or something? Are they mentally incapable of following orders, or walking away from a fight? Always with the bravado and chest thumping, holy shit.

I work at a place that makes microwave burritos. All I do is check people's bags to make sure they aren't stealing anything.

these are the african men that cant make a dent in africa because of r selected breeding. this is why africa is doomed. any freak genetic smart african is quickly bred out by the filthy low iq hordes.

I don't have a slowpoke slow enough for this, holy shit

I wouldn't even check the bags, tbqhwyfaf. Who cares?

This thread is why I moved to comfy Montana.

Fucking niggers.

Hilarious.

>turn on NPR yesterday
>they have some guy talking about how michael brown's family made sure he had a future after college and how it was taken from him
>and how white people have to solve racism

anyone else permanently ditch npr recently too? It used to be that liberal outlets provided better news and better perspectives. I can't honestly understand what happened.

Black people are the best at keeping other black people in line.

I hope you paid for his meal if you had the funds, Nathan.

Christ he must carry 30 taser packs on him just to get through a single day.

KILL IT WITH FIRE!

CHICKEN YALE

Damn, mike jones fell off

>You're insane to do anything but a graveyard job on an empty property.

Can confirm
I was a bouncer at a very popular night club and it was ultimately more dangerous than the job was worth.
>get attacked by drunks
>get attacked by degenerates out looking to fight
>be forced to defend yourself and end up hurting someone bad
>get sued for breaking some faggot
>get detained or arrested for hurting someone
>supeionaed for civil rights case
>be exposed to release of potentially hazardous body fluids (namely blood)
>get recognized outside of work by people you bounced and maybe have to beat them up or get ambushed.

Every one of those things happened to me, or one of my cohorts. Super dangerous work for the pay. Still remember it fondly though. It afforded some interesting opportunities. I met alot of cool people, got to bro down with the local fuzz, and got to kick the shit out of a bunch of degenerates.

Still not worth the risk. I occasionally get asked to do it but I always decline.

I always listened to NPR because they'd report things mainstream media would overlook and have interesting stories and for the most part were unbaised and would have neutral interviews of left and right wing people.

I've given up on them, ever since Trump was elected they revealed their liberal power level and they even disabled comments on their website. It's turned into blatant SJW circlejerk.

>why do black people only smoke newports
I smoke Galoises and Lucky Strikes. Then again I've never done crack and my father's still around so who the fuck knows.

pffffttt hahaha that video...

Jesus fucking christ, I knew niggers were fucking retarded but this really blows my mind I cannot fathom being around these fucking animals, imagine the smell and the sounds and look how fucking uncomfortable it is why the fuck are these hives even allowed? It's funny how a simple bump up in IQ makes this security guard so different then these literal chimpanzees.

what is this, 2012?

If you follow his vlogs (not hard to do in an hour), he's kind of a sad dude. He's a grown man with presumably no education, stunted social skills, with virtually no financial agency in his life.

He got canned twice from that ATL mall, moved to DETROIT, worked security at a Dollar Store, Low-income Housing property and some Korean Rib Shack. Its depressing to follow him because he seems like a stand-up guy, is clearly a lonely individual that just can't seem to make it. He had one 'episode' where he talks about maybe moving up to take a management position for $35k.......holy fuck this guy is poverty-level stuck

Based? sure, I guess, but this guy was just trying to survive and make a living and knowing. I live in New Orleans and Atlanta scares the fuck out of me. The niggers there are Rwanda-level chimps

Yes, like when Navy Seals larp too hard when they kill terrorists.

Holy shit, $35k per year? Wish I could live that kind of poverty.

Damn my granddad's old security company paid his guys $10/hr to sit in the guard shack at a jewsish senior community.

World needs Croatian ditch diggers. Better luck in the next life, slav

its funny that there isn't even the slightest hint of a white man in this videos and niggres still nigging.

He is a one man shoving machine.

Niggers

Amen would run away before growing up around hootin howlin literal apes.

You can live a comfy existence in North Atlanta. South Atlanta is pretty much Mogadishu.

this should be made into a movie.

ONE LONE NIGGER DOES WHAT THE POLICE SIMPLY CANNOT

TAKING MATTERS INTO HIS OWN HANDS HES DETERMINE TO CLEAN THE STREETS OF ATLANTA UNTIL HE GETS (((FIRED))).

I love this guy

Just think, this would all be a nice white community right now if some faggots in the past had just done their own fucking farm labor.

omg i remember this guy, I didnt know hes still operating.

guys got a set, you couldn't pay me enough money to step foot in atlanta,

Jesus this brings back the memories

Where is this filmed? Looks like a third world country.

Interesting that it's the black women that make all the ruckus while mens are just staying away and watching. Of course it's hard to expect anything good from blacks brought up by such mothers.

Wow, that's fucked up.

I make 16 an hour as a route driver. Didn't cost me anything. Had to sit through an interview with 2 chill management guys and came with 2 years worth of casual Uber driving experience, and that's it.

Of course, 16 an hour is still pretty shit but I don't really have to interact with anyone during my route, so there's no customer service bullshit involved. Just being a safe driver and getting shit done on time.

How the fuck do you stay sane if you do nothing for 8 hours straight, alone, at night? Jesus.