What did he mean by this

what did he mean by this twitter.com/BillKristol/status/881506367860813824

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mWJSKhEwjy8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm done with drumpf, now I'm a French revolutionary!!!!

>(((Kristol)))

>America
>Rome
No.

>It's a "Jew is right for the wrong reasons" episode

Even a broken jew is shoahed twice a day

>fall of Rome
They're against degeneracy now?

lol hated that time commodus tweeted a meme about the capitoline news network

I hate that guy so much. (((They))) are the ones causing it and he has the fucking gall to blame us for it.

>recapitulating

Is this what he meant to write?

Homo drama

What he's implying is nothing like Rome.

He meant "I'm a boomer, muh 401k is doing great, and I'm comfortable in the role of loser. I don't like winning because it's scary and new"

> the fall of Rome was caused by a funny meme

holy shit leftist gotta get there shit together

Their*
Stop embarrassing us.

He's gloating out in the open

God I hate this kike

youtube.com/watch?v=mWJSKhEwjy8

So they tried to retake Rome from the faggots and the faggots tore it apart is n spite?

Makes so much sense now.

Project For a New American Century - Rebuilding America's Defenses - Sept. 2000
>Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event – like a new Pearl Harbor.

Doesn't it just boggle your mind how Trump is carrying out neocon foreign policy? It's almost as if the whole thing is an act.

That he's an idiot. This isn't Rome collapsing. This is Rome turning into an empire to prolong its life.

I think MSM and Dems are more pissed that this tweet broke Trump's twitter record. By a mile

This

Really makes you think.

he means CNN and mainstream media is going the way of the dinosaur

This guy literally has the blood of millions of dead Iraqis on his hands and people cite him like hey, this is someone we should listen to, very important person here. He shouldn't even be walking free.

Rome was sacked by foreign hordes.

i fucking love trump so much. but then again i have always loved him since the apprentice days.

Ban assault memes.

Literally came to post this

“The consolidation of the states into one vast empire, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of ruin which has overwhelmed all that preceded it.” Robert E. Lee

Romans were genociding jews. Does this mean he wants to go back to nazi times?

He's wrong though, Trump is a modern day Justinian rather than a late Western Roman emperor

>born from a non political class
>has questionable marriage decisions
>driven to restore what he ruled into its past glory
>surrounds himself with shady but effective and loyal subjects to realize his dream
>risk losing his rule due to very trivial issues and political opponents

and?

Every empire built a wall right before it fell.

hes a hysterical kike

Rome is just beginning for (((you))) faggot Bill

how nice of (((Bill))) to admit that in both cases a jewish mind virus led to complete degeneracy, invasion by barbarians and societal collapse. Didn't know jews could show so much honesty.

Let me translate from reptile-kike-piece-of-shit-ian.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's the whole of Western civilization. Rome fell because the Romans grew fat and lazy and imported foreigners to do all the work of maintaining the empire for them. Those foreigners didn't actually care about the empire, of course, only its wealth, and as soon as the ethnic scales tipped they made their move and took that wealth by force.

Modern day it's Mexicans in the U.S. and Arabs/Nogs in Europe. Maggots infesting the rotting wounds of a dying civilization.

he's right

I hope it means Imperialism is coming back.

Congratulations on propagating the anti-Chrstian jew meme.

>Bill Kristol uses Sprenglerist rhetoric
Top lel. What if he could become redpilled?

Actually Trump is giving the president his human side back.
If anyone else would have done it it would be ok because "we are all human" and stuff like this.
If the president of the USA isn´t allowed to do things like this it means that the left wants a lifeless maschine without emotions and without the need to justify his actions as a president.

bill kristol needs his shit pushed in

Why isn't (((bill kristol))) a bar of soap yet?

>implying Trump making a comedic tweet about his clashes with CNN is mirroring the downfall of Rome and not every talking point the democrats have been fighting for in the past 9 years or so isn't

No he just hates Trump because he is going to improve the situation for white people, he has been kvetching since the primaries. youtube.com/watch?v=mWJSKhEwjy8

Implying this didn't begin in the 60's

This, nothing they hate more than christianity.

He is right, but for the wrong reason

Under budget and ahead of schedule!