Shitaly have rescued over 80,000 African migrants so far this year

Is there a more cucked country than Shitaly right now?
youtube.com/watch?v=RUoEvsBJgwk

BONUS CONTENT: Weak Shitalian men get chased off of their own streets by niggers; get BTFO, beaten up, made to literally cry like little girls (3:20) on camera.
youtube.com/watch?v=wu9rt7TbAMk

Other urls found in this thread:

gefira.org/en/2016/11/16/ngos-armada-for-the-coast-of-libya/
gamesdonequick.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=Me98faJXFqc
youtube.com/watch?v=5LTwYpqrkpY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Where do they all go in the end? Germany?

Jesus what a fucking nightmare

Poland, we secretly taking them and turn into cat food

I wish

I thought Italians were racist, why the fuck are they assisting in destroying Europe?

>Weak Shitalian men get chased off of their own streets by niggers; get BTFO, beaten up, made to literally cry like little girls (3:20) on camera.

Eurocucks

Congratulazione on the 80,000 doctors and engineers.

Yeah but more and more are starting to settle in Shitaly now too.

Ask most Italians here and they'll literally say they don't care about the rest of Europe. At lease they're honest, I suppose

IF YOU SEE THIS IMAGE WHILE SCROLLING
YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE BOAT OF TOLERANCE
ECONOMY GROWTH AND CULTURAL ENRICHMENT
WILL COME TO YOUR COUNTRY BUT ONLY IF YOU POST
"REFUGEES WELCOME"

Half of NGOs are German
The rest are Swedish, Dutch, Americian and Maltese

Germans couldn't even stop ruining their own country, they had to export cuckoldry to Italy too.

>italy

Incorrect. The money comes mostly from America and the UK as well as "unclear channels". Watch a documentary about the NGO boats, you got a shitload of Brits, Spaniards and Frenchies on them. Was really frightening.

gefira.org/en/2016/11/16/ngos-armada-for-the-coast-of-libya/

that doesn't change the fact that most NGOs are German

besides, it's the usual George Soros doing this mess

>it's 95% men
Italy my man, we should have seen the problems during the world wars

sink the fucking boats... it's the only way. they will keep coming unless they know it will mean certain death.

Rip shitaly

>gaddafi.jpg

Man, this is great. When will Italy exit the EU?

If they keep coming, we will keep sending them back

This is what i imagine when i hear shit like this rip europe

All I see is royalty on that boat. A lost tribe of kings reclaiming back Europe.

Gibs or bad press.

"Bonjourno! Welcome, friends!"

WHY ARE WE NOT SHOOTING THESE PEOPLE

I fucking hate krauts for ruining my Mediterranean countries

I am glad tho that they slave themselves to pay for brown cock to rape their teenagers tight pussy

why its always a male niggers? where are all females?

In Spain working in brothels.

>first video
>LITERALLY only men

woah

desu they are probably betas kicked out of their hometowns and sent to colonize europe, second sons and bastards and such

Shitaly has been full of niggers for decades.

looks like a modern day ship carrying an army and prepping for an invasion.

Should deport these fuckers back.

I wouldn't feed my cat with those disgusting niggers.

Not really

Knowing these going African studs will put Thier dicks in tight young Italian pussy makes my dick rock solid

Until the mid 90s there were only 250k foreigners in Italy, until 2008 the majority of foreigners were other Europeans like Romanians (true Romanians not gypoos)... another fucking kraut spouting shit about Italy, what a surprise.

When we deported these cunts daily, the rest of Europe went ape-shit on the racist evil Italians, I still remember Sweden autistic screeching at us and how the EU helped destabilizing our elected government after France and co. decided to kill Gaddafi... now we have our 4th non-elected lefty government, 4 fucking anti-italian pro mass immigration governments that always talk about how we need "more Europe" and we need to harbor these non-white invaders. The massive amount of anti-white media we get from America doesn't help either.

So yeah, fuck you kraut cunt and fuck your traitor country that decided Europeans shouldn't exist.

Italian women love it though, secretly you know they need superior morrocan and nigerian dick

why the fuck would you give all cats AIDS?!

Stop being scared of going to prisons, you weak Westerners.
Prisons are heavens, compared to what your countries became.

That's the whole thing: IT DOESN'T FUCKING WORK!!! African countries don't take back their nationals until they go back out of their free will, and the fucking EU is unable to pressurize some African shithole countries into doing it. 60 years ago the EU countries would have sent paratroopers and mercenaries to topple those weak as fuck and corrupt governments, and replace them with more Europe-friendly people.

>Knowing these going African studs will put Thier dicks in tight young Nord* pussy
Fixed. You honestly think all of those migrants want to stay in a comparatively poor and "backwardly racist" nation like Italy? Of course not. They're going to Mutti Merkel-land!

Neck yourself. Med woman are not whorish white woman or faggots like you

Prisons are full of rapefugees, too.

Sure

This boils my blood.

Let these niggers drown you faggots.

This pastanigger is right though. Italy used to jail and deport all boat people until EU forced them to stop because of tolerance and enrichment. Fascism when?

Wrong
European women are the same, Italian women want muslim and African dick just like Thier northern counterparts see

Why do you save any news that have to be with Niggers eh faggot?

>That's the whole thing: IT DOESN'T FUCKING WORK!!!
It's quite simple, really. You drop them back off on the Libyan coastline and sink the ships that "rescue" them.

>he doesn't have a Nigger redpill folder

>it's a "uneducated, ignorant and fuck-it-all salty americans\germans trashtalk italy" thread
oh boy

I suppose it's just my experience, Italian American women exclusively date sand niggers and niggers, idk if it's the same in shitaly although it looks that way

Its not Italy. EU forces italy to do it. European court of justice also stops deportation of asylum seekers because "muh human right"

And you think the Libyans want them? Should do like Thailand when refugee boats enter their territorial waters: stop the boat, sabotage the engine, drag them back in the middle of the sea, and leave them there.

>"it's the eu's fault"
>"dey dun let us stob dem"
Stop being gigantic faggots, and do what you want instead. Poland and Hungary ignore the eu all the time. Why don't you?

>I suppose it's just my experience, Italian American women exclusively date sand niggers and niggers, idk if it's the same in shitaly although it looks that way
Considering Italian-Americans were one of the hardest European ethnic groups to fully assimilate into the USA and the continually increasing population, I doubt that. Most Italian-Americans don't live in the cities. However, your people(Jewish) outmarry at a rate of 70% today.

>And you think the Libyans want them?
Do I really care? Not our problem once they're back on the African continent.

>Italian American women exclusively date sand niggers and niggers
I don't know where you live, but I never see that. Most Italian Americans hate moolies.

Pasta overboiling when?

>he thinks it's ONLY 86,000

good one

tens of millions of migrants have already entered Europe, only god knows the true number but you can make a safe bet the government is lying to you idiots. if it was only 2-3 million as they claim, you would hardly notice them spread across all of Western Europe. I mean that's 1-2% of the population of Germany, you would hardly notice their presence - 1 out of every 100 people would be an Arab. Do you really think that's the case? My friends over there in Germany and Sweden tell me otherwise. A French girl I know in Paris already told me she thinks they are outnumbered.

>Italian American
the subhuman mongrels descending from the mafia terroni's that fled italy when the DVCE himself benito started hanging them back and forth during fascism and ww2 are not exactly a legit meter to measure italians around all the globe, especially italy
unless you want to be called an english pilgrim
despite what the italian media says and what you see most leftiest doing, italians are the most racists of europe, very close with polacks
the thing is, we can't drown immigrants in the sea because the EU forbids us, so have fun with them as they generally don't stay in italy but fuck off to northern countries where there is gibsmedat, like germany and sweden
trade deals and political issues
poland is a third world shithole, lets not forget that, even if they hate muslims and shit
i wish we could tho, fascism 2.0 when

They're going to have all their surguries and science done now that they have so many doctors and scientists.

I am actually hoping that this does ruin Western Europe. The more damage it does, the more Eastern Europe will resist.

Anyone who issued the order to sink the boats would be brought before some tribunal, national or international, and put in jail.

just throw some pizza pepperoni

>Implying Italy is as cucked as Sweden, France or Germany
>B-But Italy takes them in

Yeah and they all end up moving to Northern Europe anyway.

>Do I really care? Not our problem once they're back on the African continent.
Enjoy having your ship getting sunk by the Libyan coast guard as you enter their territorial waters.

Arianna grande is a known coal burner
Which you feel is irrlevant, you will submit to the black dick wether you like it or not

How do we stop Sup Forums from trying to destroy the west?
gamesdonequick.com/

soon

>Which you feel is irrlevant
so why is poland based then? :^)
youtube.com/watch?v=Me98faJXFqc

>Libyan coast guard
Lol. Libya is in a multifactional civil war between wannabe warlords and ISIS-tier jihadists. There is no coast guard or navy anymore.

>the subhuman mongrels descending from the mafia terroni
Oh shut the fuck up. You're all the same. Tired of this northern Italians are better than southerners bullshit.

Yeah I'm sure the European navies cannot possibly handle the vastly superior Libyan navy.

And?

>w-w-we swear we're based but we're not doing anything about it because we c-ccan't

yeah, real based there Italy, you truly are the saviors of Europe

Just because they say no now doesn't mean it won't happen, they will submit in time too, kalegri plan will be fufilled, pasta sucking wop and vodka drinking polacks will be ruled by Islam
Too bad he lost
Many stay in Italy and pleasure the Italian woman

They're actually not the same at all, Southern Italians look way different.

>You're all the same
guess what the world thinks of americans as well :^)

Wanna stop niggers like that from coming to your country, well it's fucking easy as hell. Get a few buddies of yours to some street where these kind of shitskins live and beat/maim them. If 100's or 1000's of these attacks become common in EU per year perhaps things like the later video might become less common. Also a reminder that you also have to try a show them in a positive light to so if you are talking about whites attacking blacks with your friends or coworkers then try and justify the attacks on the basis that they are happening for a reason

>Poland is third world shithole
>Italian flag

at least we dont have a nigger infestation :^)

>Where do they all go in the end? Germany?

Germany and UK mostly.
Many only speak English so they don't want to stay on the continent.
On the other hand Germany provides more gibs, in the UK they actually have to work for a living.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Hahaha you wish.

>polska
>take 80000 refugees per month
>turn them into supplementary nutrition
>be generous
>send it to africa for free
>feed catfoodniggers to the niggers
>solve world hunger and population problems

Italy did not rescue them. They were brought to Italy by Ngo charities that run a ferry service in collusion with Libyan people traffickers.

They will all be ruled by Islam and Africans, the entire world will, here are some new Italians prasing Allah in Rome

In the tower that just burned down in London, Grenfell tower, the government has issued an order to the authorities to ignore the immigration status of any of the people involved during the investigation. I.e. they will be talking to people during the investigation, but they are worried that the illegals won't come forward to give evidence because they'll be afraid of getting deported; so we've told them that they will not be deported. It's prrobably not necessary anyway, I mean, we don't deport illegals anyway.

>Germany and UK mostly.
Mate, they try to come to the UK but most of them can't. They end up in France

Those poor women and children

>UK
The UK has hardly taken in any refugees

Look at all those women and children

We can't.

The Brussels convention forces every state that adheres to it to rescue anybody who is found lost at sea and/or in danger.

The 1951 UN refugee convention forces every adherent state to welcome asylum seekers, up until their asylum request is either rejected or approved. If their requests are rejected, as it happens in 80% of cases, we can't simply ship them back, because their home countries often don't want them back and forcefully shipping them would mean invading those countries.

We also are currently plagued with NGOs from all over europe, who are basically acting as criminal syndicates facilitating immigration in every possible way, probably cooperating with human traffickers as well. There's an ongoing investigation on them, which will probably go nowhere as the district attorney who is in charge of it, as soon as the existence of the investigation was discovered, was lynched by leftist media and organizations.

We can't solve everything alone. Not until the rest of europe that counts (France, Germany) stays cucked beyond redemption.

No, the Italian coastguard and fishing ships rescues them too.

Are going straight to your home for money

The Kalergi Plan.
youtube.com/watch?v=5LTwYpqrkpY

Its all going as planned goyim