The definition of a cuck

The definition of a cuck.

>that quote
>that (((news))) (((source)))
>being this new

please leave

The quote is accurate. People in Eastern Kentucky don't give a shit about coal, they give a shit about not starving to death or being homeless.

>this quote is accurate
>cnn

you truly retarded

>nothing about infidelity or a spouse at all
>definition
No, kid.

>homeless.
Maybe having a job would help.

Well I live in Eastern Kentucky so maybe that's true, right?

What is it like to overdose on drugs.

That's literally the point. He just wants a job, he doesn't have any love for coal mining. The point is he wishes there were an alternative.

Coal mining sucks. Try living near it.

Euphoric until the obese EMS guy wakes you up with beanie weenie sludge running down his chin because you interrupted his mid-hour snack with your attempt to mask your crippling depression.

>im from the place where this problem/sentiment exists and I had to use a CNN quote to get my point across because im shareblue

I'll bite faggot, please tell me how the folk in eastern Kentucky love the environment.

how does it feel to betray your race to hedonism and stupidity while sucking public EMS money and time that could go to real emergencies.

If it were up to me i wouldn't respond to your fucking calls, send a message.

t. EMT

>Coal mining sucks. Try living near it.
I have. He isn't going to get a Eastern Kentucky other than that.

>Cody Hall

The coal industry is full of shit. They claim they need to fire due to environmental regulations when in truth they are just updating their extraction methods and use it as an excuse to lay off people because they became obsolete.

They don't like sulfur and heavy metals in their drinking water. They don't like the dust that cakes on their homes from the constant traffic of trucks. They don't when silt ponds fail and flood their communities. They don't like their husbands and children crawling around underground trying to get black lung disease. They don't like the fact that nearly half of many counties are owned by out of state companies. They don't like methed up coal truck drivers crushing them.

I mean I can go on.

Do you like beanie weenies too?

Not any time soon, I agree. Change has to come though, the global market for coal is collapsing because natural gas is becoming more affordable.

There aren't going to be any Jobs coming to eastern Kentucky other than coal. It's the truth.

Then everyone will simply have to move to Central Kentucky or other states. The coal industry is gonna die.

Change isn't going to be coming to Eastern Kentucky or even the state of Kentucky. You know what to do.

Move to California?

That faggot never mined a single lump of coal in his life. You can see it in his eye.

You clearly have no idea how normie miners look. The dusty faced guys you saw in Trump campaign adverts were not an accurate representation.

Socal is where the Jobs are. That's another country.

I would rather die than live in California to be quite honest with you family. I'd rather stay and attempt to enrich my home.

I would second that, but you need to be honest Jobs.

I would second that, but you need to be honest when it come to Jobs.

How am I not being honest. I said coal is dying and there's nothing anyone can do. The only option is to attempt to attract manufacturing or do adventure tourism. Neither of which are ideal. Nobody smart wants to live there either so forget Tech investment.

>How am I not being honest.
>I said coal is dying and there's nothing anyone can do
>The only option is to attempt to attract manufacturing or do adventure tourism
If you think coal is dying I can't wait to tell you about manufacturing.