Why does Russias Economy suck?

Why does Russias Economy suck?

well their currency is literally called "Ruble" so

1. country is unstable politically, investors hate uncertainity so no foreign investments
2. no thriving domestic companies because too much corruption, Putins friends gonna rekt you if you get into their business.

It cost many rubles to hack the election, so now they bank on their jewish friend trump.

Jews and Anglos control the market through clandestine manipulation. Depending on how well you suck their dicks, they'll give your currency more value. Once the petrodollar collapses, USA is going down and maybe then the people will learn what honor is once again.

Pretty much this.

Explain to me why Kuwait, a nation with some of the most retarded people imaginable, has a currency stronger than the USD? It's because they suck the dicks of Anglos and Jews very well and let them do whatever they want their oil reserves. They didn't even build most of their infrastructure, like UAE, and their people deserve honestly to be ethnically cleansed.

They've been forced into a defensive arms race for years. Other reasons mentioned above. If they could chill, and get rid of some corruption they could challenge China on the global market. If the economy gets going the country could be great. It would be like opening the Western frontier in America. The country has a huge amount of natural resources and potential ((they)) aren't going to let that happen though.

Shut the fuck up, burger. Right when Russia got involved in Syria, their currency shot down in value. You and the kikes are manipulating this whole shitstorm to your advantage. There's a reason why the currencies of the incompetence Gulf Arab nations are worth more than Russia: It's because the former sucks your dicks well and your orange bastard of a president supports this status quo.

>incompetence Gulf Arab nations are worth more than Russia
incompetent Gulf Arab nations* are worth more than Russian ruble*.

Anglos, Jews

Same news.

Seriously Sup Forums, why are Anglos so similar to Jews

>merchant empire
>pale, ugly
>balding

Russians have been poor as shit since the beginning of human history. Poverty is the natural state of the Russian, it's coded in their DNA to seek powerful rulers that will seize all of their wealth. they are the perfect serfs.
When Rurik united the slavs into a feudal realm, the average Muscovite was poor as shit
When Peter the Great ruled, the average Russian was poor as shit
When the commies took over, the average Russian was poor as shit
When Stalin ruled, the average Russian was poor as shit
When the Soviet Union fell, the average Russian was poor as shit
Right now, the average Russian is poor as shit
they drink to escape the cruel reality that God hates them

>If they could chill, and get rid of some corruption they could challenge China on the global market.

Russia could never compete with china. Many sad cases in russia abt this.

This is russia in a nutshell my breind

This thread will get full of sored slavshits

When they got involved in a war on the opposite side of the world basically, their currency shot down. No shit. I thought going against Israel would boost it. How foolish am I...

Who put the communist in, tanking the economy and holding it down for decades. Ever hear of the Jewish Bolsheviks?

If we put tariffs on China, they are going to be hurting. I much rather see Russia do well than see China grow any more powerful. Quit watching the Chinese Hollywood films full of propaganda.

because Russians suck.

Whats the buying power of 58 rubles?

>on the opposite side of the world
You're an idiot.

2 grams of flour or some shit

fracking / oil prices

'Made in Russia' products don't seem to exist in burgerland.

I'm sure it's import restrictions from the cold war days, but the only thing I've ever bought that was manufactured in Russia was an industrial LED light.

Because Putin is more retarded than Obama.

because its occupied by gangs of criminals who are controlled by fsb

0,9 litres of milk in my fridge
1 ticket for 13km public transport ride from my small town to moscow outskirt

Because politicians only steal. You can not talk about Russia within your notions.We have our own atmosphere, in which no one believes that one can live better. 99% of the country's population understands that you can only steal from the budget here. Legitimate business in this country is a way to the bottom.

To understand this logic, you need to be born Russian.

They have no ports that dont freeze over for half of the year,their other ports are blocked by nato waters.

AHAHAHAH!
Are you retard?

Am I wrong?

No, you are actually right. The whole crimea war, the ones when the brits sided with the roaches, had all to do with ports and access to the sea. russia has no ports.

Isn't there a crap load of sanctions imposed on Russia by numerous western nations?

Just abstract numbers measuring fictional units. Remember, Trump said China keeps its currency artificially low, to screw us in trade. Our economy sucks, service sector for immigrant welfare. Russia pumps their own gas, and sells the rest to EUastan, we America have gas but forced to pump it from else where. Russia is also under sanctions. Americans cant import AKs anymore, forced to buy plastic ARs.

>"they are the perfect serfs" t. amerimutt who let his 90% white nation 20 years ago turn into a 58% white nation & going down hard by voting cuckservative republicans & democucks

Oy veeeeeey! Muh russians aren't corrupt and cant handle cash! No goy, it's everyone else!

Sure thing Ivan.

It's in Ruble.

Or some guns.
Fug.

My father is doing business in Russia an expat. His main complaints are:

1. Huge, omnipresent, unimaginable corruption by Putin cronies
2. Unstable politics: protests get shut down by force, but for how long?
3. Nonexistent infrastructure anywhere outside of Moscow & St. Petersburg

Because it's the only Slav country that has to support itself. No EU gibs

fuck me sideway, a quality leafpost

>2. Unstable politics: protests get shut down by force, but for how long?
Organizer of proptests are fucking idiot.
What does the protest and business have to do with it?

Business fears political instability more than anything.

Did you forget to add >pic unrelated. How does the fact that one dollar is worth 60 dollars show that russian economy sucks? If they exchange their rubles for "new russian rubles" in 1:100 ration the new russian ruble would be stronger that USD. The currencies have different scales and if you do not understand that you are literally retarded.

>down by force
I mean, what is your solution?

I don't have a solution for Russia's political problems today. They should have invested in stuff besides arms, oil & gas twenty years ago.

The fact the country is shaky today makes business worry.

Wow great knowledge of economics.

We built a nice carmaking sector though. Years of high import tariffs have forced Western producers to build a shitton of factories here. Most of the non-expensive cars have a 50% or higher localization rate (parts of car that are produced in Russia), and almost all of them are assembled here. BMW has a factory in Kaliningrad, Mercedes-Benz is opening one near Moscow.

These, combined with the fact that 90% of 'european' Russia and 100% of everything east of the Urals is a fetid krokodil asian/fingol infested asian/fingol depressing draino soaked tundra makes for a very pitiful emaciated bear.

The only thing that keeps the Russian gubmint 'stable' are the corruptobucks funded oligarch let by Putin the dwarf (who could honestly still beat the shit out of every Western leader in hand to hand combat.)

Even China is a bigger threat to the West, and China is a fucking rickety suicide escalator of a bastard slave nation.

The truth is the only major threat to the West is the West itself, namely the kike-funded burger CIA toppling 'mr meany man' regimes in the desert for oilbucks and kikery so muslim beasts have an excuse to invade Europe

This, the chinks are playing it quiet for now, but they are in for the long game. One has to be an idiot to not understand this. As soon as China is confident that it is stronger than the US and other Western countries, they'll go warmongering around.

Murmansk, Vladivostok off the top of my head, I think we have 3 more and icebreakers fleet as well.

Don't forget that Murmansk is about as far from Moscow as Berlin. And Vladivostok is as far as NYC.

That's a good policy.
Your problem isn't in capability, (Russian MINT guys are among the smartest people I met) but corruption, corruption and corruption again.

Each month, my fathers' company gets a another new "inspector" that "finds" some "compliance issues" and threatens to revoke the business license. And he won't fuck off until the business pays him to do so.

Your government knows, and they tolerate this scheme, since all they care about is short-term profit they can transfer to London or New York, where their wives and children live.

holy fuck, where da fuck you live?
1 liter of milk costs 40 rubles in my shithole
dunno about public transport though

same with china
americunts are fucking idiots. you would think that they are baiting but they're just too stupid

Чeгo ты тaк yдивляeшьcя, ecли caм пишeшь, чтo живeшь в жoпe?
У мeня жeтoн нa мeтpo cтoит 45, тoжe нe cyпep цeнa.

I think it may be the result of sanctions on Russia after Ukraine.

20% debt to gdp

>united states destroy ukraine
>united states destroy russia
well okay

>Why does Russias Economy suck?
Because the economy is being run by a homosexual clown, obviously...

>1 vs the world
>why does ur economy suck doode
Hmmm don't know really

lol now show the time graph of it

>1 liter of milk costs 40 rubles in my shithole
Cheapest non garbage tier milk costs 1 dollar in every big city.

No sources of income except selling oil and gas. Prise of that falls - and so is our economy.
It would have been better, but so many clever people leaving country because they basically cannot run business in country where government is no different from some mobsters.

Well, let's see what happens when fucking Belgium or other cuckold state tries to get nuclear weapons and conduct independent external policy.

Are you some kind of fucking retard? The Kuwaiti Dinar is in no way stronger than the USD. Do you actually think the nominal exchange rate is a measure of a currency's strength? It's not like all currencies started at one some time ago and now we're seeing the result. It's like a share price. Just because a share of Tesla is more expensive than a share of Apple, it doesn't mean Tesla is a bigger or stronger company. How can you be that stupid?

Because of the sanctions.