Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132204605/#132208451
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Context is needed OP

Why did you not post the list?

shit sorry still a complete normie here's the original post

Im retarded... I've never posted on pol

Oy Vey! Trump might personally show up and give them a Stone Cold Stunner

They are going to kill Blitzer because he is the oldest and is one of the more well known. He probably has less than ten years to live anyway.

But will anyone care tho?

Yes the 15 elderly people who watch his show will.

That's my post. Neat.

Yes... it will be blamed on 'MUH RIGHT WING EXTREMIST' in terms civil war brakes out left gets support by virtually every cuck country and history of Trump is knows as the violent right extremist

NEET!

>Merica

Lulz.

I'm sorry that your from a shitty country and are too ashamed to show your flag.

um i actually posted that

>666 Greenwich St Apt 605

Brian Stelter in English Gematria Equals: 858

Holy shit

No you fucking didn't, check my post where I just reused the original image you faggot

?

>A FUCKING LEAF

>how could anyone possibly use the same picture this deff proves its me
okay buddy whatever you say

Wouldn't put it past (((them))) to take out one of their own as a false flag like Jo Cox.

Im not familiar with the Jo Cox story

I don't care if a stupid faggot like you doesn't believe me, you can suck my dirty dick and finger my filthy poopchute

An MP was murdered in a "politically motivated" attack 1 week before the Brexit referendum by a far right terrorist.

um no sweetie it was me

Interesting

fucking beat me to it
stop taking everything here seriously retard

>No Sally Kohn
That's the bet I'm making.

Wolf ((blitzer)) at bethesda Maryland

Are they trying to get payback for the abysmal fallout 4

listen to the qt 2d anime gril user pls

8==D

Again the leaf behind a shitpost

Of course something is going to happen. They're using this tweet to hype up hysteria then have some kike journalist killed to say "I told you so!" despite taking no responsibility for Steve Scalise being shot

um guys..
same guy posted another pic

this thread is fucking cancer go back to TD and kill yourself when you get there OP

Holy shit

Sorry CNN. If you kill some low level guy and try to claim we did it, no one will believe you. You'll have to kill one of your kingpins to make it convincing. I doubt you have the scrotum necessary to do it. This is just another big fat nothingburger in the making.

They will try and use it as grounds for impeachment

this CNN

Am I the only one to think that if they actually kill one of their own, they will try to blame Trump's tweet for inciting violence?

Lmao hahahaha

Of course not! thats why this this thread is here !?!?

>tfw you will live to see CNN become equivalent to a girl who cuts herself for attention

Guys seriously though... What would actually happen if CNN really does this? Will they really try to push impeachment? What could we do to stop these fag boys?

so theyll be sacrificing one of their own to get trump impeached eh

Pic?

I think it will be lemon, he was ranked as one of cnn's worst, plus they'll be able to paint it as a racial hate crime. Fuck you cnn, I actually like lemon he's stupid as hell but in an endearing way.

This. What was it?

Also, fuck you Cowardly News Niggers.

>kills off worst reporter
>reports of alt right planing assassination
>shows screenshots of pol doxing
>trump is inspiration
>impeach trump

Guzzling on buckets of cum newfag

They may see themselves at a point of no return. Whats a liberal deep state propaganda firm going to do? Double down, of course. I will be sick to my stomach if this actually happens.

It was a pic of the fbi members home addresses.

Guys we all know who they are going to sacrifice

The amount of newfaggotry ITT is astounding. Never leave this board, any of you. You are not welcome anywhere here.

heil'd
also if someone actually called them and i believe couple anons ordered 50 pizzas each, this will be freakin hilarious

like gas the reporters, media war now

>be a CNN employee
>promise to hand Hilary the election in exchanged for money and influence in her new regime
>fail to deliver
>am told that my life is forfeit, but that I can still save my family if I take part in one last act against Trump

anybody got this guys address? I know Veritas must

Fuck off you CNN shill

I do like me a good killlist. Should the country be engulfed in civilwar tomorrow, someone has to hunt them down and hold them responsible.

REMEMBER THAT THE MSM WANTS YOU TO KILL ONE OF THEM.
IT WILL FIT THEIR NARATIVE AND FINALY PROOVE THEY ARE RIGHT ON SOMETHING.
THEY ARE BEGGING FOR IT.
EITHER THIS HAPPENS OR THEY CRASH AND BURN.

>666 Greenwich St

>leaf on his period

btw, i have the pic, don't know if i should post it for proof?

YES

you people know there is an archive right?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132204605/#132208451

i knew that, i was just trying to look for it

How intriguing would this be? My respect for CNN would triple for the bravery and Hitlerian cunning.

finally something interesting

Maybe you should go to sleep though