Is there any hope for this migrant situation...

Is there any hope for this migrant situation? Do you think this will stop or will we find a solution to this any time soon? I know it seems ridiculous to even ask, we have no hope truthfully. It is just hard to believe we are living in such a chaotic time period which were manufactured by the (((globalists))). I just can't take it anymore Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uSBpHqv-OUo
youtube.com/watch?v=bOkRfYHYJU8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jesus

Bump

This is the solution. We find the elites responsible for this and we execute them. Then we close out borders and shoot anyone who wants to cross. The last thing we do is mass deportation/genocide.

>Do you think this will stop
No

>“The goal is not to limit birth rates,” said Minister Kaffa Rékiatou Christian Jackou. “The goal is to have a strong, responsible and active working population.” Jackou is the minister for population in Niger, the African country with the highest population growth rate, where a woman gives birth to an average of 7.6 children.

>Birth rates as high as Niger’s contribute to rapid population growth. The country’s population exploded from 3.5 million people in 1960 to nearly 20 million today, with half of the current population under the age of 15.

>It long seemed like the rest of the world could safely ignore Niger because it was a lightly populated backwater. But the UN’s 2017 forecasts figure its population will hit 64 million by 2050 and 192 million by 2100, which means that the world will be flooded with surplus Nigeriens if efforts aren’t increased.

There is: Sink the boats and deport the migrants, then find the human traffickers transporting them and bump them off.

Italy have to close the ports before it's too late.

I don't understand what the fuck is wrong with France. They let these refugees to terrorise people around Calais. Why the fuck they don't send their military or police there to protect the normal people?

Can't be stopped, and it has only just begun. There are hundreds more millions on the move, or preparing for exodus.

Once again in the history of humanity, Africa has reached a point where it created more humans that it can sustain, now they are about to spread out on the planet. Worst of all: this time they are all muslims.

Good idea.

>Is there any hope for this migrant situation? Do you think this will stop or will we find a solution to this any time soon? I know it seems ridiculous to even ask, we have no hope truthfully. It is just hard to believe we are living in such a chaotic time period which were manufactured by the (((globalists))). I just can't take it anymore Sup Forums

Do not worry user, this inevitably leads to the EU turning into a despotic totalitarian state and civil war among European countries.

Out of 10.000 niggers I would like to know how many are doctors and engineers (africa is known for their engineering tradition)

Kek

> (OP)
>>Do you think this will stop
>No
>>“The goal is not to limit birth rates,” said Minister Kaffa Rékiatou Christian Jackou. “The goal is to have a strong, responsible and active working population.” Jackou is the minister for population in Niger, the African country with the highest population growth rate, where a woman gives birth to an average of 7.6 children.
>>Birth rates as high as Niger’s contribute to rapid population growth. The country’s population exploded from 3.5 million people in 1960 to nearly 20 million today, with half of the current population under the age of 15.
>>It long seemed like the rest of the world could safely ignore Niger because it was a lightly populated backwater. But the UN’s 2017 forecasts figure its population will hit 64 million by 2050 and 192 million by 2100, which means that the world will be flooded with surplus Nigeriens if efforts aren’t increased.

As in any African country is capable if doing anything but breeding more retarded negroes.

Western countries need to stop sending them foreign help, and the mama Merkels of the world should stop petting them.

Someone should make a new zombie movie but just film the migrants instead of zombies.

Australia tried to be the leading example. We send the 'refugees' to offshore detention centres for 'processing'. As a result we've been getting fewer and fewer boats coming through. It's dropped from thousands to a handful.

You could've learned from the Aussies, we did things right. Our former prime minister even traveled around Europe speaking about the erroneous ways EU has handled it. They simply laughed at him and handed achmed a new Mercedes.

Yeah and your courts let refugees sue your government and give them entry. Australia is a fucking shit hole.

Deploy about 50 Uboats to patrol European waters. Any unauthorized boat gets torpedoed. Survivors machinegunned.

Brilliant

How do you plan to stop chinese """""refugees""""

>he thinks Sweden borders with Poland
>forgets about Slovakia
>muh jews, like they've ever been in country that treated them better(outside of Israel)
>Alahmar

Of course

Our options, as in those who aren't brainwashed:

A: sit back and shitpost while the mud flood continues until it is too late and everyone is woke but there are more muds than white people, and most won't have guns to remedy this

B: a large militia is formed with the intent of removing the elites and harmful media influence as the masses will not act on their own

Not that I am planning to do that, FBI, this is my LARP

Spread this like wildfire.

Most places don't support webm, it'll hardly be like wildfire

I agree 100% with you: I believe that Sup Forumsacks should get off their collective ass and literally start a military. Here in my country the ports are literally swarmed by refugees every single fucking day. Peaceful protests have not solved anything. Even violent protests didn't solve a damn thing. This problem is in the our government which is basically a German proxy

youtube.com/watch?v=uSBpHqv-OUo

lauren southern tried to stop the ships and the media said she was burning children alive. the """""globalists""""" want immigrants so they will have them

Spread it anyway

The American user is right. Even if it's not supported some people might actually understand what is really going on and join our side

Is there not a video version? I find YouTube introductions to concepts like media manipulation and immigration as the new slavery work really well

If this isn't on there, it needs to be

Lol

Is that true? Hail Turkey!

250 million niggers in Europe.

The thing is though, if apefreeka was white the population would be sustainable.

None. That is why Western Europe is going to be blacked. Whites will develop racial consciousness when blacks and browns own the majority of European land, and then they'll try to form small white communities to survive. It'll be like South Africa.

The same thing might happen to Eastern Europe. Certainly the Western elite want it to happen there.

Sadly A) will happen

I hate that webm so fucking much

we need to use these

>The goal is to have a strong, responsible and active working population
>import millions of niggers and sandniggers

These morons are in for a rude awakening.

Imgur does

What the fuck was that?

Stop calling them migrants.

They are invaders.

So you're saying that we should start open season for migrants to control the population?

I had an idea for an alien film where the women are fucking the aliens.

Kinda like they live.

All men. All young men ready to kill

>Is there any hope for this migrant situation?

If you build a wall/fence, then yes. Worked for us.

We have always been a minority and the media could lie about and to us with impunity due to our western isolation. The situation is not the same

No need for rapefugees m8, the chinks will be a majority in a couple of years, literally buying everything.

>Is there any hope for this migrant situation?
As long as Israel continues to keep out the vagabonds I do not care what happens to the "migrants" or whatever country they end up in.

>Do you think this will stop or will we find a solution to this any time soon?
No. The dinner bell of free government handouts and Western living as been rung and nothing short of war will stop them from coming.

Seriously, you fascist need to stop criticizing Israel as they have it all figured out. Israel gets to remain a Jewish ethno-state as long as the Western cucks never figure out that Israeli policies are 10x worst than anything fucks like Trump has ever suggested.

Honestly, sites like reddit/twitter/facebook will push open borders agenda but suggest #OpenBordersForIsrael and watch how quick you get shutdown.

Damn sucks to be you

>Migration

They don't fucking "migrate". They are NOT Brownian particles moving randomly from place to place. They moves inevitably from shitholes them and their ancestors had made, into better places somebody else and somebody else's ancestors had made.

this is who controls everything

Then get your shit together and stop them from entering your country

They died from depleting the island's resources.

And make the nice places more like the shitholes they fled.

This is the only option in the end.

Even when they are doctors they are fucking useless. Africans and other non Europeans are ruining the NHS.

We should invade and exploit them like we've been doing for hundreds of years.

I'm not even shitting you when i say this: but if you want maximum coverage for this (and you fucking SHOULD) show this to Milo or Lauren Southern. You may not like them, but a lot of people do.

lol

It'll happen to America before it does europe

Mexicans may not like whites, but they hate blacks. And I don't think they'd respond too kindly to Islamists running around in the streets.

All of these "elites" push for migration yet they won't allow the same migrants to take over their personal homes and property or occupy their workforce or replace their entire staff with them. They won't adopt them and replace members of their family with them. These pretenders want to replace the natives of every country at their whim and cry racism and bigotry when people recognize that the stuck-up fucks are aiming for invasive population replacement genocides. Should not these elites crying for replacement be targeted for genocide themselves? They call constantly that the world ought to be culled but when the pendulum swings their way, the same niggers cry foul. It's so downright pathetic, these double-standards that they babble on about. They disgust me on every level.

The longer it takes for a full on war to begin with the muslims the less chance we have for our future

It's most likelyover

youtube.com/watch?v=bOkRfYHYJU8

cant believe i had not seen this before

this is from almost a year ago even

what in the fuck, this shit needs to be spread

NGOs be like:
>Migrants are good. All of´em are doctors and engenieers
>Africa needs doctors and engenieers cause the evil white man ruined ´em

So...they´d be stealing their "talented" people, the ones who may turn the mess.

They don´t even need to create a good argument and people still buys their shit.
Traitors before enemies.

What does everyone else think?

Trips of truth

"Traitors before enemies."
This needs to be said more often.

What difference does it make, Mexicans vote for the same policies as blacks and commit crime and consume welfare at similar rates.

>tell them stay out
>they say no
>????
>profit!