youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU
reuters.com/article/us-china-thaad-russia-idUSKBN19O0N8?il=0
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-pol-scientology-trump-hollywood-20170119-story.html
tampabaybeat.info/index.php/2016/10/06/donald-trump-pam-bondi-and-the-church-of-scientology/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/MARAUDER
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MAGA

Sup Forums is literally funding the destruction of Europe.

MAGA

Awoo~

Pls

Put the awoos in the bag.

they finally deleted my favorite HD fox news stream on jewtube. red pill news got the axe.

While liberals are already claiming victory saying "demographics are destiny", they are missing a crucial detail: Trump's interest in White Immigration

youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU

Trump wants to increase Immigration for whites while denying most of the third world if not all. He's interested in repealing the 1965 immigration act.

As a result the Non-Hispanic White birth rate Will grow even more if he succeeds in this plan. The immigration of whites will probably come from Europe/Anglosphere/Southern Africa at the most. SA because Trump supported the apartheid and might want to help them out as well.

This might completely reverse the demographic downfall of America if they happen to breed. The Non-Hispanic White birth rate is slowly rising and with this plan for white immigration it will only continue to grow more.

what does Sup Forums have to do with this?

I would if I weren't a bit busy. Please post the question and picture again here to help people in finding what you request.

>tfw PTG unironically worships Fox News like a bunch of fucking boomers

PRE-EMPTIVE measures to inlfuence normies on the twattersphere:

>#Trumpophobia: Irrational hatred toward #POTUS & his supporters

>#Trumpophobic: Violence, hate against Trump supporters who just want to #MAGA

>#MAGA is a Movement of Peace

Go, go, go...

Unironically, what will the US response be when the EU implodes under civil strife, sectarian violence, and economic collapse in ~20 years or so? (could be sooner)

Will we be getting waves of white Euro immigration? How the fuck would we even intervene in such a scenario?

MSF is the charity that SGDQ is taking donations for.

Stop tripfagging for no reason, thank you. If you want to have names and the like plebbit is probably more your speed, faggot. You should go back.

Good call
Can anyone please help me out with other anti media quotes from us presidents?

China, Russia share opposition to U.S. THAAD in South Korea: Xi
>Chinese President Xi Jinping set off on a visit to Russia on Monday stressing the grave threat a U.S. anti-missile system in South Korea poses to both Chinese and Russian interests.
>China says the system's powerful radar can probe deep into its territory, undermining its security and a regional balance while doing nothing to stop North Korea in its relentless pursuit of nuclear weapons and the missiles to deliver them.
>"The U.S. deployment of an advanced anti-missile system in South Korea gravely harms the strategic security interests of China, Russia and other countries in the region," China's state Xinhua news agency cited Xi as saying.
>The United States and South Korea say the THAAD is solely aimed at defending the South from North Korea.
>China and Russia have maintained close communication and coordination on the issue and held very similar views on it, Xi said in an interview with Russian media.
>"Beijing and Moscow are steadfastly opposed to the THAAD deployment and seriously suggest that relevant countries stop and cancel the installation," Xinhua cited xi as saying.
>China and Russia would take "necessary measures", either together or independently, to protect their interests, Xi said, without elaborating, according to Xinhua.
>Xi will arrive in Moscow for a state visit on Monday before traveling to Germany to attend a G20 summit.
reuters.com/article/us-china-thaad-russia-idUSKBN19O0N8?il=0

that's some hard hitting criticism you got there lad.

About the only redpilled cable news network, is One America News.

A quick reminder to not reply to tripfags, namefags, and obvious bait, there is no reason to assist distributors derail the threads, like happened last thread.

>This might completely reverse the demographic downfall of America if they happen to breed. The Non-Hispanic White birth rate is slowly rising and with this plan for white immigration it will only continue to grow more.

Lower taxes and promote national pride.

Plus the white house has videos of clean white kids playing and shit. Stuff that makes you proud and look towards the future.

Mass deportations too will help. Cut welfare also.

The rabbit hole never ends, does it user?

Fuck off, you Awwoo degenrate shill. If you continue to support Hillary, you should kill yourself. Thanks!

Anyway, I have asked you before, why aren't you in a cemetary?

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper,” Jefferson

So what's the July 3rd morning shitpost

I love Kellyanne.

Having all of those would be good for America, We'd get Whites over third worlders but we'd also have mass deportations and lowered taxes. Replacing Mexicans with Eastern Europeans would do the job nicely.

Is Trump a Zionist shill, guys? Or is he just trying his best? I want to believe in him, I really, I really want to believe something will get better... but...

They also banned one of ours

Post your face when you remember you're not a democrat.

Also Jefferson: "from a very early period of my life, I had laid it down as a rule of conduct, never to write a word for the public papers.”

Appreciated

“From forty years' experience of the wretched guess-work of the newspapers of what is not done in open daylight, and of their falsehood even as to that, I rarely think them worth reading, and almost never worth notice.”

>come home from work and try to unwind with some laughter
>turn to Comedy central
>it's the Daily Show
>changes channel but come back when hopefully it's a show without politics
>it's Problematic explaning what's wrong with teh alt right
>changes channel and come back later
>it's the Jimy Jeffries show making 2004-tier political jokes
>change channel and come back later
>it's the president show making mom-tier jokes about Trump
>change channel and come back later
>it's Inside Amy Schumer
>change it and come back
>it's At Midnight jammed in with non-stop left-leaning political jokes for some reason
What is Comedy Central's fucking problem?

>China says the system's powerful radar can probe deep into its territory, undermining its security and a regional balance

Meanwhile, they try and infiltrate our corporations with the cyber and keep starting shit in the South China Sea and Sea of Japan

>while doing nothing to stop North Korea in its relentless pursuit of nuclear weapons

See, that's where you're wrong kiddo, because,

>The United States and South Korea say the THAAD is solely aimed at defending the South from North Korea.

means that you've already lost the propaganda war on the world stage and means that China is going to have to buck up and try harder to dismantle their puppet's nuclear program.

Get fucked commies

I've never understood this, if you can't say "nigger" then why can you say "the n word", it's the same fucking thing?

Okay, which one of you autists is this?

Don't click their links or watch their youtube videos. If you aren't a nielson boi that's the best you can do. Just show them in your own capacity that you aren't interested in that.

Why is this allowed?

Defend this

Right now

>What is Comedy Central's fucking problem?

How to blue pill South Park.

This shouldn't be legal, what the fuck? Discrimination.

Good. I don't understand why we haven't mobilized a portion of our national guard to throw all of these fucking people out. Get. Them. The. Fuck. Out.

"if if if if if if" - obongo

To speed up the cultural marxist agenda of destroying civilization.

Building wall around Internet.

Well maybe they should stop perpetuating a hoax if they're so butthurt about him calling them on it, then.

Just a thought.

Kill yourself if you are sincerely posting with a kekistan flag, you plebbit cunt. Go back.

Portuguese version FUCKING when?

How excited are you for Space marines, on a scale of 1-10?

I already don't click on that shit. It's just infurating people can eat this shit up. Half of it isn't even comedy, it's just half-assed propaganda ham-fisted in between feigned laughter.

>why we haven't mobilized a portion of our national guard to throw all of these fucking people out.
I wish it were legal very badly.

>readiness and LETHALITY of the force

MAD DOG.

How long till we nuke shit from orbit?

Based Mattis.

if they have to ride in that 1950's rocket, 1.

Why isn't it? I seriously don't get it.

They're here illegally in violation of federal law. They're committing crimes. How is it not a national defense issue? There's certainly an argument to be made. I want all of them fucking gone.

Trump should arrest the likes of Soros, Carlos Slim, Bezos and Zucc for treason and confiscate their wealth

Every week it seems more and more like a hoax, though.

Unless Mueller is sitting on a bombshell, which i doubt.

me. AMA

Most (((leftist))) antics just make me chuckle at this point, but them forcing their deranged illness on kids is one of the few things that still makes my blood boil.

Besides, it's not even going to work.

>Here kids, this is what a gay person looks like, aren't they cool and brave?
>FAGGOT LOOKS LIKE DESHAWN'S MOM DURING HER NIGHT SHIFT! HAHA

>KIDS ARE CRUEL, JACK

>Why isn't it? I seriously don't get it.
It would require a declaration of martial law and it is very bad for optics. A declaration of martial law requires just cause and you can't do it really for the entire US, it would be grounds for impeachment. It is a national defense issue in my mind, I wish that there were some ultra conservative state and a supermajority of superconservatives in all of national government and we could declare emergencies where they are rounded up by MPs, but it is not technically legal with the current structure we have. They are going and fast but the law is the law.

>sincerely posting with a kekistan flag, you plebbit cunt

outed

Old news. Space marines have been around for 60 years.

>wanting suicidal, self-hating abortions of a person that require hormones on a daily basis and are just as likely to purposefully walk into enemy fire as cover your six anywhere near combat or supporting troops in combat

Even /lgbt/ will freely admit that trannies are self-loathing wrecks.

Fuck off, dumb plebbitor.

Unless you were talking about who are here legally.

If so, fuck them too. They can learn English.

I'm taking spanish right now over the summer and we're learning that by 2030 1 in 3 Americans will be hispanic. Makes my fucking blood boil. It enrages me so much that my professor has actually pointed out that I will probably marry a latina girl.

I guess I don't understand enough what the national guard does on a day-to-day basis. It doesn't seem unreasonable to roll immigration enforcement into their capabilities, at least in name sake.

>I guess I don't understand enough what the national guard does on a day-to-day basis.
They are there in the event of mass unrest, emergencies, major war, and natural disasters. I am saying that it is illegal for them to round up people just like it is illegal for you to round up people in your pickup truck. They have no legal authority to do so, just like you.

>Fuck off, dumb plebbitor.

derp

The ramjet-powered one with an unshielded nuclear reactor that flies too fast to be targeted and carpet bombs targets with nukes while spewing lethal amounts of radiation over it's entire flightpath and a remote guidance system that lets it saturate an entire country with lethal doses of radiation before it crashes and causes an ecological disaster that won't go away for thousands of years?

He's right, kill yourself kekistan fag.

Even illegals?

I'm not trying to be condescending, I seriously don't know.

Not that much.

I used to be a submariner, so I don't envy the people deploying in a metal tube.

Yes, you are not allowed to grab illegals and throw them in your pickup truck. That is felony kidnapping.

>I used to be a submariner

god bless

Oh neat, I knew some nuclear sub techs circuitously. Is the old meme true that you guys get a lot of nice stuff outside of space to move around to help keep everyone from getting cabin fever?

Well of course. I'm talking about the national guard. They're invaders, why can't our military solve it?

I meant to specify: For instance, they said the food in nuclear subs is quite nice compared to most military food.

>you are not allowed to grab illegals and throw them in your pickup truck

But that's how illegals mate with eachother

It's crazy right? I can't imagine a worse charity than free doctors for ISIS.

He should go a step further and hang them in public. Saddam style.

I am saying they have the same amount of legal standing to apprehend people: none. They are not police, they are soldiers. Soldiers very very rarely arrest people and that is mostly when they are MPs. Most no National Guard have ever been used in such a capacity.

You keep saying this and that but here is a really simple way to say it:

The law is the law, you can't do things which aren't law. National guard have to follow the law. The law does not say they can do that.

WE STALIN NAO

????? what exactly happened with the revolvers mechanism there

He's got plenty of great quotes but faggot cherrypickers are gonna faggot.

Man, I'd get claustrophobic as fuck in a sub

>not even anti-grav with a dark matter converter

Stalin owns public hangings now?

I meant the kulak treatment

> Kekistani claims complete victory in having had Scientology swallow the red pill

Word is that @Greta Van Susteren was let go by her out of control bosses at @NBC & @Comcast because she was continually red pilled by her deities at @TomCruise and @Scientology who voted Trump overwhelmingly.

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-pol-scientology-trump-hollywood-20170119-story.html

tampabaybeat.info/index.php/2016/10/06/donald-trump-pam-bondi-and-the-church-of-scientology/

To paraphrase, 'Scientologists draw a parallel between Trump and Hubbard by his ability to control behavior and manipulate the media and those under his wing.'

... and quote, "Multiple sources assert Scientologists overwhelmingly vote as a bloc with a pre-election understanding as to which candidates should be supported."

It is a medical requirement, I believe, that you have a psychiatric evaluation. It is a psychologically stressful situation, potentially.

Luckily we probably won't be Hispanic, I posted earlier about how Trump will block most of the third world while bringing back white immigration with him repealing the Hart-Celler act. I linked a video where he said those words with his own mouth. That, Mass deportations and Lower taxes will reverse our demographic problem.

The real trick would be designing a delivery system that's quick enough to bypass AA and not liquify the occupant with G forces, while making it practical to deploy en masse and on-target (at least enough for a credible strike on a city.) It would be absolutely based if it was possible though.

>Some government doesn't want to surrender/wants to start a war
>A company of elite troops appear right outside of their hq within minutes.

Meant for

GET OUT SINCLAIR MEDIA GROUP
I AM TIRED OF YOU SHILLS YOU WILL BE REMOVED

LEAVE DARPA ALONE! THEY'RE SHY! (Even if they don't share their plasma guns with every Second Amendment-abiding, red-blooded American)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/MARAUDER