Islam is way better than Chr*stianity

This is why Islam is the religion of the brown and black man while Chr*stianity is the religion of wh*Te """""""""man""""""""""

Good morning

Fucking kek

white are you going to do about wh*Te subhumans in turkey? They are cucking you from having a powerful brown ethnostate

what*

both are for faggots

Jesus is an Islamic prophet, low IQ roach. .

Islam is the last hope for civilization, they have the brutality it will take to end the SJW degeneracy.

A million tsar bomba's would be preferable.

this map seems to be pretty useless without the standard deviations of each sub-population.

>My IQ is even lower than average Kurd iq
>this is why my wh*Te ass is on fire

Do you really value feminists and faggots as equal to your own life that you would be willing to die with them in the great annihilation?

There are various kinds of alphas, Jesus was an spiritual alpha, the most elevated of all the alphas, Muhammad would be a primitive alpha who fuck kids and create a male communism for men, where them dont have to gain their own masculinity, instead society take granted for them.

Why are all muslim countries so poor and filthy.

Revelation 19
10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.
11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God
14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, King Of Kings, And Lord Of Lords.

Day of the knife soon, Christcucks

>Jesus vs Muhammad
>posts a picture of Ali

day of the truck too

only when you know how to domine a bitch you are a men, i bet that there are more men that know how to domine a real bitch in western society than the islamic society, islamist only deal with well educate fat burkas already submissive by the society.

I respect and love both of them.

Oh hiroshimoot, you.

Muh ham sandwich was a cuck for Catholics.

hey, brown man, how is that nuclear program going and how does it feel that even fucking kim jong un is better at it then you

>male communism for men
richguys fucking qt3.14 harems, while poorfags satisfy themselves with goats, batchas and burka justified ladies. no shit they're risking they lives crossing mediterranean to get blown.
kinda remind communism in its expectaions, kek.

Eat 5.56 sandnigger.

>Eat 5.56 sandnigg-

I thought bacha boys were reserved for warlords?

Sandniggers pretend to have a hyper masculine alpha male culture, but it all melts away when you smack one of the cocksuckers across the face. They're also the biggest and most unreliable pussies when you're in a firefight.

we let you deal with the ugly fats ungry for dicks, sand fagoots

even thought I dislike m*slims, their religion is pretty much based, stay out of our affairs, roach, and we are cool.

Christianity is a false religion and that's why it will lose.

Christians do not worship Allah (God) They worship 3 gods, Their book is corrupted and their religion is false. Chr*stians will go to hell, Chr*stians are the residents of hellfire. Meanwhile Jews and Muslims will go to heaven because they worship Allah not 3 gods.

Literal kikelover

This. They're notorious for this shit.

t. Subhuman who does not understand that the holy trinity doesn't mean multiple gods and christians only believe in one God.

1.Jesus was a carpenter - Alpha
2. Jesus dealt with (((Jews))) and called them synagogue of Satan to their face, not from mother's basement
3. Jesus whipped (((Jews))) and kicked them out of the Temple - Alpha
4. Jesus could do miracles - Muhammad couldn't do shit
5. Jesus died for the sins of the earth, Muhammad merely added more sins to it
6. Jesus died by his own volition, for your ungrateful bitch ass
7. Jesus was not a pedo, Muhammad was
8. Muhammad killed unarmed or poorly-equipped sandniggers
9. Jesus will destroy all Muslims when he returns - Alpha-style on a white horse and Muhammad will burn in hell forever.
10. Jesus is God, Muhammad is only a dead Arabfag

Yes Christians worship the Father, Jesus and Mary as stated in the Koran

You have to like white muslim over a brown non-muslim. What a cuck.