Pagan and Christians unite

Pagan and Christians unite
Race matters above all, we must not fight our race

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serbian_Orthodox_Church
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pagan here. Fine with that - as long as not protestant kike + refugeelovers, Jesusfreaks etc.

>Horns
Nice bait

Smash Synagogue state.
Stop fucking murdering foreigners, goyim

// thx

Religion is the biggest blue pill. You're trying so hard to believe that your life has meaning through a bunch of abstract text that has been disproven and holds no factual base. Death is death and there's nothing after that you scared faggots.

Atheist here.

All religions are stupid and false.

>atheists
>leaders
That's specifically what atheists avoid, no organized leader, no cult doctrine; just follow whoever has the most accurate and provable information.

>tipping intensifies

Maybe we should just get rid of both and combine it to a new religion.

Christganism or Pagan Christianity, effectivly highjacking PC, taking everything good from both faiths, retain scientific knowledge, make chruches pagan temples and have bonfires of jewish scriptures, mindgeek servers etc.
A religion of the future with a brandable name and a new fresh taste of holy virtue with the oldest irrelevant jewbrahamic turncheeky vulnerability gone.

>Pagan Christianity
That's just Christianity/Catholicism

Christmas = Pagan festival
Easter = Pagan Festival

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serbian_Orthodox_Church

>argument

Pagans are the same as nu-commies. No evidence or logic. Only basement dwellers trying to look edgy.

>powerful
AHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHA

paganism is basically atheist modernist bible rejection plus right wing politics

Easter is only called Easter in the english-speaking world. The majority of Christians call it Pasca, meaning Passover.

i don't care what religion you are - as long as you hate Islam and Judaism and don't hate other religions, you're a cool fella

>kicking tradition in the trash
>YO HAVE NO ARGUMANTS M8!

>paganism
>tradition

Justify why christian atheism is not the ideal pathway.

>Atheism
There is nothing of value in life that we do not give ourselves us human beings.
>Religion
Life is only valued how god (or whatever), as defined by man defines it.

True, race does matter over all. But Christianity is foreign and UNIVERSALIST religion that undermines race. Christians would be find with these invaders if they simply practiced a different brand of desert theology. If they say otherwise than they are not true christians.

Secularism doesn't work in the west.
Atheism leads to degeneracy and decadence, and Atheist nations are WEAK.
Join the religion pill, high quality art and buildings, morals, philosophy, existentialism, God fearing people behave better, promotes the nuclear family, rejects faggots, rejects drunkards.

All these fat virgins who don't realize that they are post 2010 versions of fedora wearing fat atheist meme with their memes like "degeneracy"(classy meme) and shit

tengriism>>>>>islam>christianity>atheism>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>judaism

I'm honestly not that researched into religions, I just know people like to be led. Whatever happens, when things get dire, a religion and not two would best to lead the normies and all women, but I guess two could co exist as long as the dangers of jews gets spread far and wide. Vargs burning churches doesn't seem very redpilled since it's valueable spiritually for many people of the same kin, even if it was intrusive in the first place.

t. Karl Marx

>Secularism doesn't work in the west.

I don't think you understand what secularism means

>Thinking kike religions are better than atheism

>protestant
Y-you d-don't like Southern Baptists?

>christianity tradition
you mean apropriate tradition , just like niggers and their history
horns ... realy? lol
not all atheist wear silly hats you imbecile
sure buddy
this smells like judensheisse

>HURR SACRIFICE YOUR VRGIN DAUGHTER OR GOD OF THUNDER WILL BE MAD

>HURR GIVE THE MONEY TO CHURCH, GOY, OR THE BEARDED GUY IN THE SKIES WILL BE MAD

Into the trash. Both of them. And parasites who call themselves clergy.

Quit branding yourself, you only open us up to control by the kikes. If you cannot fathom operating on reality then you are slave to their will.

You all need to see the truth.
Godhood manifests in certain people.
People who had started with nothing, but grew to become one of the greats must have a spark of the divine in them, right?
Hitler was one of these people. Others included Tesla, Spartacus, George Washington, etc.

Secular societies always fail

Oh look, another white/kebab "turk" pretending to be a mongol...

Pagans are new age larpers.
Christians oh thats great, what denomination? The one that is nu-male++ or the older one that is nu-male+ ?

The majority of Christians would be executed by their ancestors.
Protestant?
= heretic filth!

Catholicism = nu-male+

Finding out most atheists voted Hillary and other sjw shit really disappointed me. It turned out they weren't enlightened. Rather their religion was whatever pop shit from the media.

Pagans are not right wing, especially those who follow a glorified lunatic like Varg.

Its silly how the Christians can only Spam memes and give examples of god dame feminists(who are atheists) to disprove you!

Take it whatever you like Christians are autistic and literally laying to themselves because they are incapable of dealing with reality.

>Christians are autistic
But so are the pagan LARPers, that's the problem.

*tips fedora*

Vikings wearing horns is meme.

That looks like a Saxon helmet.

Fine with both pagans and christians, but you need to stop shitting up each others threads

As a catholic I find pagans more friendly than Protestants.

Protestants seem to hate my guts

Fuck man that's one beautiful helmet.
Doubt that would ever be used in actual combat though.

I know you niggers are retarded but Why does Pol always think atheists are liberals? Do little fairies really make me alpha af?

Pretty sure it's a replica, the enamel work looks too advanced.

If it's not then I will be pleasently surprised.

All helmets in Britain come from Sweden btw

Nice meme.
love it.
And how exactly is this relevant?
There are male feminists who tip fedoras.
And your point is ... ????

You only embarrassed yourself.

Of course it's a replica dummy

One of dozens

I think the celtic britons and gaels still have you beat. Some of their metalwork was insane for the time.

Saying you're a 'conservative atheist' to validate yourself makes you no better than a 'moderate Muslim'. Atheism is inherently degenerate which is why it always manifests during the degenerate periods of civilization

-

Religion is actually the biggest redpill. If you look at things logically, right wing philosophics simply don't work objectively without God. Which is why leftists have eroded religion so much.

--

I'm tired of explaining this all over and over. Atheism is not a movement, it's not a religion. It simply is a lack of belief in god. 99% of atheits don't listen to any meme youtubers and are not subscribed to anything related to their ideology. Because they don't care about it, that's what atheism is on the most basic level.
Atheism also doesn't dictate your political beliefs. You can form your opinions alone and based on your own conscience rather than follow a set of rules set by your religion.
I usually see Christians positively, but some of you on Sup Forums are so deluded, insecure and autistic it's hard to believe.

"great memes"

yeah sorry alt-right memes are some of the shittiest on the internet.

give me one example of a right wing state that was not bombed to shit by the democracies and we talk.

Oh you meant the completely degenerate democracies are nearing their final metamorphosis. What a surprise.
Everyone could have seen this from over 200 years back.

>get btfo by your women
>get btfo by shitskins
>get btfo by jews
>get btfo by everybody in the entire world
>your civilization is collapsing and race is going to extinct
>try and pick a fight with atheist
the only reason why people even dislike the muslims shitskins is casue they're muslim. if they were like spics here in america then all the good goy would be praising them for being based and saying they've got christian conservative values

Nobody likes Southern Baptists.
Literally the Walmart of Christianity.'

---

Who did Mormons vote for? There's 27% left.

------

why don't you show how all those based spics and nigger christian voted faggot? tell us about the christian values niggers and spics hold.

christcuck shit is the most degenerate shit around. as long as they become a christcuck then you stupid faggots believe they should be welcome in white society. christcuck retards are why white nationalism never took off cause it's bad to be racist according to the bible dipshit.

All of these are before the Viking Age btw.

I love these cartoons they are 100% true.
What is there more to Christianity then turn the other cheek?
Christianity is a forced cult to have obedient plebs in the middle ages.

humanism is a logical result of Christianity.

Can we stop this pagan meme? Thanks.

>what is burden of proofs?
you first nigger

>I'm tired of explaining this all over and over. Atheism is not a movement, it's not a religion. It simply is a lack of belief in god.

I think by now all of us have heard this narrative. How do you expect us to take this? Do you want us to think atheism is natural, or our default state? In which case you'd be wrong, even Dawkins acknowledges that the religious mindset has a biological component. I know you have those meme examples like 'atheism is a religion like abstinence is a sex position', but in reality it's no different than apathy to one's people, or infertility

>Atheism also doesn't dictate your political beliefs. You can form your opinions alone and based on your own conscience rather than follow a set of rules set by your religion.
And yet the majority of atheists have always leaned to the Left, also let's not forget you have below replacement fertility rates in literally every country of the world

>Atheism is not a movement
Not to normal people. No. To some people though it has become a cult. Pretty sure these are the same people that lose their minds if you question global warming or think transsexuals are mentally ill.

>And yet the majority of atheists have always leaned to the Left, also let's not forget you have below replacement fertility rates in literally every country of the world
b-but user, thats just a silly coincidence

Minorities always vote Left, even the Muslims. Most often they don't even realize doing so is in conflict with their religion.

Raciam isn't even mentioned in the Bible m8

You literally don't know what religion is

>humanism is a logical result of Protestantism

If you're actually interested in this look up a video called Forerunners of the Reformation

>Women

After being used as justification for the end of slavery and equal rights for all
After being the foundation of the modern cult of equality
After encouraging the west to establish and fund Jewish rule in Israel.
After being the foundation of factual relevatism
After encouraging many young Christians to go overseas and work for blnegro interests
After being the most heavy influence in support of anti-white rebels in Rhodesia where churches were housing them
After convincing whites to give all they have to others and wash the feet of negroes
After convincing whites that a fellow Christian negro in Uganda is better and more close to them than their agnostic neighbor
After infecting every single right-leaning ideology with a self-destructive virus
After encouraging whites to adopt black babies
After countless churches have been found to be harbouring illegal migrants
After statements from all the Christians about how they would love to see their countries replaced by Christian foreigners
After being the justification of white couples to impregnate their wives with black semen
After being a ever-changing and adapting load of shit that just adapts to whatever society it exists in where the practitioners just pick and choose whatever they like....

After all this I'm supposed to think this disease is positive in a nationalistic society because... Some fucking newfag Republican morons want to pretend they're """"redpilled"""" while clinging to their bullshit Semite religion?

Cuck, Sweden had one single Templar.

>How do you expect us to take this?
Exactly as I've written. Atheism does not mean anything to me except the lack of belief in god.

>Do you want us to think atheism is natural, or our default state? In which case you'd be wrong...
For me, it was natural and default, i was born into atheism, I didn't gain faith during my life. I also don't believe I'm the only one with this background. I've never read Dawkins or listened to him, but your example is most likely torn out of context.

>it's no different than apathy to one's people, or infertility
How? How am I apathetic to my own people, or infertile?

As for your majority of atheists, most of them do not even participate in those public opinion researches. Or list themselves as Christians in countries where atheism is perceived as not normal. Why? Because they do not care about religion and the last thing they want is to be shunned because of it. Furthermore, you only account for american atheists. The most "fertile" people are muslims and niggers because they are dumb and live only in the present. Although I'd like to have at least two children, I don't see how being in a group that is quickly reproducing a virtue.

Other Atheist here.

Atheism is natural in our current day and age. The religious mindset does not necessarily have a biological component, but wanting explanations for our world does. It's simply what people do.

It's not strange that Atheism is a rather novel phenomena, because accurate human knowledge and non superstitious-explanatory frameworks are also recent phenomena. Most philosophers and scholars however, when the world was still predominantly religious, tended to side with agnosticism or even flirted with Atheism, simply because they spent enough time thinking about the world that they realised that religious scripture and belief is simply not a very coherent belief system and easily thwarted by logic and reason.

So, when you have people growing up in 2017, that do not have parents nor a schooling environment that forces a specific religion upon their developing brain that tries to make sense of the world, there simply isn't any need for a monotheistic or polytheistic god(s) to help you and guide you through life. Life just happens, and if you want knowledge or guidance, you use your knowledgeable parents, google or wikipedia.

tl;dr Atheism is natural and normal for people with access to knowledge but will not take hold in uneducated populations. This is not to say that religious people are stupid or dumb, just that they were from day one forced to learn the specific religion of the parents and direct environment.

Yes, I agree. Those people are retarded, but I doubt they are represented on Sup Forums in big numbers. At least one third of Sup Forums are atheists and I bet most of us are conservative. Your unintentional divide and conquer means you are making enemies of people who could prove a possible ally.

I could also go on a rant describing fanatic christians or those who interpret the bible in a different way and welcome all the immigrants. But it would be meaningless.

Oh, and I don't believe in manmade climate change and of course transsexuals are mentally ill.

Do you think its possible to connect paganism with catholic saints? If so, what if white people create a indentitarianism movement based in their respective culture, with saints of Nordic's deities like Blacks did with Afros's deities in a afro-brazilian religion after the slavery.

You are atheists using the concept religion as a method of political expression. Faith matters above all else, with liberty being second.

> projecting your crippling existential fear on others

wew lad

Constantly accusing eachother of larping is more childish than the man children who are actually larping