Why haven't other races created all that whites have, if they aren't intellectually and temperamentally inferior?

Why haven't other races created all that whites have, if they aren't intellectually and temperamentally inferior?

Genuinely asking, I'm trying to disprove my and most of pols theory. One would think that having been in Africa for tens of thousands of years longer would lead to a utopia in comparison to America and Europe.

Is it shifting climates???

I think some would say it's because of Wars i guess? But that's pretty weak considering Europe is one of the bloodiest places on earth.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fl1nJC3lvFs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Selective pressures

Negroes had everything given to them no more than a simple walk away. They had no need to adapt and change their behavior in a way in which only the smartest/strongest survived.

We're the products of our environment

>years longer
Evedence has been found recently that out ancestor species may all have originated in thouthern europe.

>Why they're less developed
There is a theory that in africa they didn't have to adabt intellectually as much. This was due to there being allot of food in africa while in europe people would need to learn to farm or lead other species into extinction.

Other theories exist that it's the more homosapian dna you have.

Because only the white man was made in Gods image, the Arab too (we have the same skeletal structure) but his mind has been destroyed by Islam. Look what happened to every middle eastern country after orthodox Islam took over, Persia, Iraq, Afghanistan, Turkey, none have benefited.
The oriental, negro and aborigine are not human they have a different skeletal structure. This should be common sense but for some reason it's not

Don't blacks have the most homosapien dna?

What about Arabs who left Islam?
Or the kikes?

the melanoid created everything. the wh*tes stole everything from them. america was built by the blacks.

Exactly hence the theory is the more homosapian dna you have(and the less neaderthal) the less naturally intelligent you are.

I am skeptical in believing this is true though until proper tests are done.

Do some people actually believe this?
I mean blacks literally dwelled in dirt from the beginning of men until we colonized them.

all your science came from the black people when you was living in caves. you only colonized africa through trickery.

You have some sources about bonestructers from different races? i am very interested in the subject.

Playing devils advocate here. Check out Ferguson's killer app theisis

naah they have 2 other non homosapien groups in them - they also have a hell of a lot of diversity - Bantu blacks are closer genetically to Finns then they are to !kung bushmen. Pygmys too are also very very divergent none of the groups display mean IQs above 80. Asians and Euros are genetic mutants and have 2 other groups mixed in (neandertal and denisova).

>disprove Sup Forums
not possible

Why did the neanderthals go extinct then if they were more intelligent? I was taught that the Homo sapiens conquered them

Africa is just to good to live in. Niggas were never forced to evolve. European race emerged as civilized one because it had just a proper conditions for that - environment forces you to work for survival, but still not harsh enough to bend you completely like with some northern peoples.

Same way whites are losing the battle against sandniggers and bushniggers even though our race is far more superior, except for the breeding part (however a claim can be made that we are the only race who keep a sustainable population)

no one knows for sure.

there's no fucking water in africa so they can't do anything, it's a couple steps above antarctica in livable conditions... then imagine the complete opposite... america was big as fuck and full of mats, it's like starting a video game with cheat codes instead of on the hardest difficulty setting

Just look at them it's obvious as night and day
The kikes are mostly European, but it's just common sense our skeletal structure is the same and our facial features are close, we don't have different eyes or very different skull shapes.
A light skinned Arab is almost the same as a Greek or Italian, but even if they leave Islam they could still have problems from too much cousin marriage, if they leave Islam they're usually just fine though, look at the Iranian refugees who left during the revolution, I've even met white blonde haired blue eyed Turkish women.

jews arent from arabia they are from central asia

How many times do we need to have the same fucking thread?

YES, WHITES HAVE CREATED MORE YOU FUCKING RETARD.

Anyone with a fucking brain and a five-year-old's understanding of history could fucking see that you mindless dipshit.

>One would think that having been in Africa for tens of thousands of years longer

wtf you saying fgt

Newest archiological evidence shows humans originate in Ukraine not Africa.

Have you seen 80% of the United States?

There is something to it. There's a reason why civilization in Africa only happened next to river Nile.

Then why werent native Americans as advanced as Euros nigger shill?

Don't be fucking ridiculous. He's right, you have EVERYTHING in the US. Quite possibly the best land in the world.

>Just look at them it's obvious as night and day

Good find pun intended? In regular arguments it is very good to have scientific sources. You cannot deny facts (well you can try but facts are facts)

>chinks were based as fuck
unitl mongolid imigration, mixing and destroying of culture

Africa is not only the Sahara. Most of Africa is extremely fertile all year long.

Africa holds 60% of the worlds arable land. They only use 20%

Because they didn't ahve the Jeffersonian democracy and a free market

ashkenazi cluster genetically in between southern europeans and levantines which would suggest they are from the levant and mixed with europeans.

>go to africa
>quickly get recognized as their superior because i can do basic math and use google
>nigglets adore me because i'm not five foot tall and they can touch my hair without feeling grossed out
>one nigglet clearly stands out. nigglet supermodel looks which is 5/10 on the swedish scale but still way above my level because ugly as fuck
>talk her into braiding her hair so i don't have to touch pubic hair when i fuck her
>one day she's like "user, i want you to see my family"
>three hour ride into shithole hell before we arrive at village with dirt huts
>misery everywhere. some kid is literally dying from shitting blood
>village elder asks me to check on their kids because i'm white which is nearly as good as an actual doctor to these people
>find out they're walking six kilometers to collect parasite infested water from some mud hole. don't even boil their water. ask elder why and he says they can't walk all that way and also collect wood because they'd get nothing else done
>white intellect to the rescue
>suggest they should tear down their shitty huts and move them closer to the water. that way they can spend the time they walk back and forth collecting wood instead and boil their water
>village has a community meeting a discuss my brilliant idea. they sing and dance in my honor. haven't gotten this much respect since since i modded a pokemon forum
>grab my nigglet and go back to sweden (don't judge, we're doomed anyway and i was going to die a virgin)
>later find out my nigglets cousin has died from dirty water
>"holy fuck nigglet, why didn't they boil the water like i taught them?"
>she starts crying and explain how its different for me because i'm a white man. i give my nigglet a comforting hug and stuff my cock in her pussy
>go on facebook and beg for money. buy them a box of sawyer water filters that lasts forever
>they're thriving as fuck now
>my nigglet thinks i'm a god
>tfw when my countrymen built a civilization on fucking ICE

I didn't even notice that, I'm sure you can google negro skeleton, Chinese skeleton, white skeleton.

it is a utopia. 1/3 women are raped and the men have multiple girlfriends. That's what you want isn't it?

The bible says bestialilty is a sin, you should be hanged with the niggern

>Why haven't other races created all that whites have, if they aren't intellectually and temperamentally inferior?

Because they are inferior

It's like asking, why can't cats bark like dogs?

>>tfw when my countrymen built a civilization on fucking ICE

on meth?

>Arabs
nothing worth from there since Al-Ghazali and that was the XII century, take a look at this nigga talking about islam
youtube.com/watch?v=Fl1nJC3lvFs

>One would think that having been in Africa for tens of thousands of years longer would lead to a utopia in comparison to America and Europe.
I regard that as quite probable yes

I dont want to disrespect the amazing things that have been created and developed here or elsewhere but the feeling remains that had we just taken it slower and lived more naturally and harmoniously we wouldn't have a tenth of the bullshit we have today

That's bullshit though. Whites have been losing by Jews since hundreds of years ago. Whites are designed to be sheeple.

>losing by Jews
Jew were gypsy-tier till early XX, since then has been pushed hard to fuck Europe

>tfw when my countrymen built a civilization on fucking ICE
Internal combustion engine?

>Negroes had everything given to them
still do

>haven't gotten this much respect since since i modded a pokemon forum