According to the Encyclopædia Britannica, 2% of the world's population self-identify as atheists

Atheists, faggots and transsexuals are NOT the majority. They are hilariously outnumbered. 99% of people believe in God, are religious and are trying to better the world by believing in a higher power and a higher justice.

Atheists and their satanic ideas of "whateva I want goes" will never ever win. They produce no children. They live in sin. They will always die alone.

This is a reminder for all the good people that have made the mistake to come here, dont be disheartened. The sick people who are on this website are full of anger, jealousy and sin. They do not represent humanity, not even close. Most here are rebellious teenagers who didn't receive proper education from their parents. Most here are from sick and satanic USA where they push homosexual propaganda every day all day.
The rest of the world isnt even close to that level and even among the USA most people are still believers.
Again: 99% of humanity believes in God. Atheists are outnumbered 100:1, they dont stand a chance and they never stood a chance. Don't fall for their so called "reason".
Every nation that becomes atheistic will simply be replaced by believers who have more children, that is the will of God.

Steps to be successful:

1. Believe in God

It will never change. Atheists are scum and everything they do is scum. They will die having 1-2 children if any at all while religious people will take over the world. End of story.

Pic related, even among the most wicked country in the world that is exporting sodomy to the rest of the world, the majority STILL believes in God.
God is too powerful for Satan, end of story.

Prove that God is real. I'll wait.

never heard that one before, wow. You must be an atheist, that's how you became so smart

Quick, threaten him with eternal suffering if he doesn't do what you want.

The reason atheists are not resisted more is Christians have a belief that God is in con trolling and things are the way they are because he wills it. If they ever chose to fight the degeneracy things would change quickly.

>american sects
Nah you're all going to hell.

In the Netherlands atheism is the most popular one.

>2%
>99%
>100:1
8/10 deserves more replies

You should care about your spiritual life not about winning against other religions making more children unless you're a low iq slime monkey who wants sharia.
it's not a sport match where one religion has to win, there's no win
And atheism is not the problem, homosexuality is not a problem, the problem is materialistic culture, everyone worship money because we have to buy buy buy buy keep the economy going we are little slaves, we have no time to love, have friends, have family
no time to live

What are the other steps?

>it's not a sport match where one religion has to win, there's no win

lol this is what cucked disgusting beta atheists actually think

hint: that's exactly what it is and yeah, you will win heaven and you will go to hell if you lose

>atheist
You just assumed my religion?

So it's a game where if you win you go to heaven?
Every good deed you do it's because you want a materialistic prize?
Hope you're not a materialist edonist yourself, if so you need to grow compassion and spiritual life, it will ironically make you happier
Read some "little prince" by antoine de saint exupery

you talk like somebody who thinks very highly of himself, I dont think that this is the right choice in your case

I'm not against you, unless you're a troll you're in good faith. So we are friends.

I dont care if you are against me and I can assure you that we are not friends. Everything you say is naive and full of mistakes.
You literally said "life not about [...] making more children"
I'm friends with people who are friends with God, nobody else.

Life is about compassion and love

>Says 2% of the world are atheists
>says 99% believe in god
>that's 101%

You can't even do basic math faggot.

>2%
>outnumbered by 99%
seems like christkikes have lower iq than two last numbers of my post

I left that in just for you autists btw, atheists need something good in their life

I don't think you're getting into heaven with that attitude. Enjoy eternal suffering and damnation.

Nice maths lol
Reputable opinion lol
Good source lol

m-muh jew on a stick

am i agnostic or atheist if i believe that human religions are fucking stupid but i don't have an opinion on the fact that their is a god or not ?

3.1% atheist all the atheist are on Sup Forums what the hell is going on.

Atheist you will sure have a opinion when you are burning in the fire's of hell

>religions are fucking stupid
truly a work of a highly educated man
>am i agnostic?
yes, but next time use google first

If you don't completely rule out the chance of some divine being existing
>agnostic

I guess the bait is subtle enough but I have major issues with your usage of god. It should be believes in "a" god because the Abrahamic religions aren't the only religions in the world. On top of there where the fuck is your source? Your picture only mentions America. Come on OP, put in more effort.

lol idiot the amount of atheists in western countries are steadily rising and will soon be the majority. in fact, i think a few already have a majority atheist population

another leaf post, why are they always shit.
the second that ur western crap countries turn atheist, religious people will outbreed them.
just as you can see live happening everywhere in the west

OP is trying to use ad populum fallacy but still fails because islam has the most believers globally lol

what can i say, subhumans breed more. they are like rats

oh boy i'm scared

>"1.6% Of Christians are Mormon
>Mormon
>Christian
>Mon visage quand

>Atheists, faggots and transsexuals are NOT the majority
and if they were?

doesnt change a thing about how wrong they are

but I agree they are pretty loud and obnoxious for being such a tiny number
maybe that is a cry for help that we must help them to find to faith again

>They are hilariously outnumbered. 99% of people believe in God
As expected of lowly hordes of r-selected people who can't think for themselves and can only get through life by conformity. True free thinkers are a very small group.

Not an argument

Agnostic is a meme word made up by people afraid of the atheist label, there's no way to realistically say there's zero possibility of any god(s) existing because the concept is too nebulous to be disproved.

You will be

>muh free thinker
If you guys are such free thinkers you could at least not be so fucking closed minded and entertain the idea of a god over an ever expanding universe. Even being agnostic is less cancer than your bull Shit

The only thing I can imagine a god would be is something that hosts the omniverse. Not something that needs worship.

Im male to female. I believe in God.
Pantheism or Panendeism is scientifically sound.

Only have ever had the counter of "Why call the universe God?"

You too woke for this place. Just go live. The soil here is too barren to plant seeds.

Been here for years and only helped some one re-evaluate their truths. Maybe two dozen?

Fucking LMAO, look at all of these atheists brainlets who are so intelligent that they couldn't ignore a post on Sup Forums and had to get in an emotionally involved discussion with an anonymous person over personal beliefs. That's not indicative of an intelligent person, sweetie. That's a sign of an insecure teenager who just became an "atheist" to disappoint their parents and get out of going to church on Sunday. Enjoy never amounting to anything because your philosophy in life is guided by Rage Against the Machine. I say this as an atheist, btw.

>non-christian faiths
>atheist
pick one

where does it say that God *needs* worship? LOL
you atheists are truly stupid

>The fucking Canadian with a gay flag
Gtfo, Trudeau.

>Atheists and their satanic ideas
>t. Average brain-dead theist
Satan is an Abrahamic god that only Jews, Christians and Muslims believe in.

Atheists don't believe in any gods.

you dont have to believe in Satan to execute his ideas

"oh you cant believe in God, thats STUPID. But here, let me explain to you why I believe that aliens exist"

This what happens when you let a nigger who likes to play catch psuedo-murcan run things for 8 years.

I miss old Sup Forums. I miss these threads from back in the day. You start with just a single picture and it exploded into 400 responses before the thread could even die.

Now here we are, some 11 years later, on Sup Forums, and the bait has got longer, but the suckers still bite.

>10 posts by this ID
at least OP is trying, but fuck me you faggots are retarded.
Sage.

In countries with poor education systems the population is basically 100% religious, we however know better but we still have retards who dont get it, Murrica just has more retards.

1. Sup Forums user
2. on Sup Forums
3. wants it to be like Sup Forums
4. misses these threads
5. sages it
6. thinks a legitimate thread with facts and sources is bait

yep, ur stupid

It's called a Sup Forumstard for a reason, newfag.

>You literally said "life not about [...] making more children"
So you're an enemy of Christian monastics?

>atheists and their satanic ideas

Just stop

I don't care since I'm not some faggot who makes philosophy a game of conversion.

so, OP is not even a real christian, he just hates atheists, mostly because he doesnt even understand what atheism is, but has decided its something bad he should hate.

sage.

Shut up chirstfag