The guy on this image is the minister responsible for cracking down on German free speach...

The guy on this image is the minister responsible for cracking down on German free speach. He is the guy who proposed a law which now got ratified by the German parliament, that is as Orwellian as no other in the world.

Let's make the fucking control gnome look even more ridiculous. Give us all your photoshop skills Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.de/Aufstehen-statt-wegducken-Strategie-Rechts/dp/3492058418/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1499077316&sr=1-1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anyone surprised that he's surrounded by bull dykes and dried up feminist liberals.

Kill him

nah, it is to be expected, typical boomer cancer, can't this whole generation of traitors can't kick the bucket soon enough

Heiko Maas goes a good way further than the average boomer. He is Trudeau-Macron tier and worse. He is the garden gnome version of a Stalinist.

>Let's make the fucking control gnome look even more ridiculous.
it's impossible. they even put a tiny suit on him. how to compete with that?

I don't know: shrink him and put him on the lap of the bull dyke to the left, or the dried up, infertile and ugly neutrum to the far right for example. The good cuck.

>He is the garden gnome version of a Stalinist.
kek, yes only he is even more incompetent and every single law or regulation he made was a catastrophe and failure, good thing the Germans only have to endure this faggot until fall, also for those who can read German and want a good laugh read the amazon reviews of his book
amazon.de/Aufstehen-statt-wegducken-Strategie-Rechts/dp/3492058418/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1499077316&sr=1-1

I think he's a freemason and 'advised' by the Bnai Brith. But I have no way to prove that.

"Aufstehen statt wegducken"
The problem with Heike the Gnome is that you can never tell what he is currently doing.

Yeah, uh, okay.

oh look, he's a kike too

How can anybody know when he himself is clueless, in any case, this person is the perfect example why our current system is fucking garbage and needs to be overthrown.

No he most definetely isn't.

What is it with Americans?
>See white woman take picture with black guy
SHE BURNS COAL!!!
>See some dude speak at a Jewish conference
HE'S A JEW!!!

Pic related also isn't Jewish

Well at least you have 30%+ FPÖ. AfD will most likely get something between 7-10%. And that after ALL that has happened.

Which guy?

what are you trying to tell me?

>He is the guy who proposed a law which now got ratified by the German parliament, that is as Orwellian as no other in the world.
do you expect us to know the details of this law without tlling us?

polls are now a bit different, Kurz and his new "totally not ÖVP" is now in the lead, still barring some act of god, it will be a ÖVP/FPÖ coalition, if we are especially luckky the Greens might not gain a single seat, since they have been expertly fucking themselves in the ass lately, but it's still a long way until fall, there are a bunch of debates to be had and such over summer and such, so who knows.
>Austria status: small, wary kind of hope

Sieg Heil, Heil Hitler Juden und Muselmanen ins Gas, Flüchtlinge pfählen und anzünden, Kinderscheyden sind geil.

the sissy one

There have been at least ten threads a day on pol for the last 3 days about it...

Seriously, this situation would be a dream in Germanistan al-Goymany. If you think this is "small hope", don't live in Francistan or Germanistan.

But on the other hand: despite the strong FPÖ and le based Austria your Turk poluation multiplied in the last 15 years. So not sure what even nationalistic parties would do...

maybe you should link one of them in your OP then, you massive faggot

learn to market, there are thousands of new visitors everyday. spread your message as effectively as possible

See, the thing is Kurz is trying to pull a Macron here, even tough I enjoy that a 30 year old guy with huge dumbo years just emasculated a whole party full of decomposing vampires, I fear that despite what is claimed he is not in full control and the threads are in the hands of some horrendous faggots like Pröll and Schüssel, you have to give them a pat on the shoulder for their political sense tough, they knew that everyone thought they are cancerous faggots and that they had to radical change everything about themselves, they don't even use the same color anymore. Then again I myself am not really normal on this whole thing anymore, my extremism has reached such extents that everything but full on kebab removal is either a loss or just a step towards this outcome, but ÖVP/FPÖ is the best we can currently hope for, I just fear that a too strong ÖVP will block any serious attempts of reversing the horrible last to years of #noborders. I want to see every mosque closed and demolished and every shitskin dunecoon driven back into the corners of the earth they crawled out of, that's how the future should look like.

Germany women are top tier ugly 99% of the time. No wonder the Germans aren't re-populating.

They are also, on average, 50 years old. What people don't realize is that it's not just an issue of German men not wanting to start a family (or not being able to, e.g. for financial reasons), we simply do not have enough women in the right age bracket to choose from.

Maybe you should stop being a dumb asshole and stop shitting up my thread and GTFO, you Untermensch.

Sup Forums has become such utter cancer, it's unbelievable

look at these weak rat individuals. i would beat the living shit out of them 1v4 even if they was armed with knifes or swords. how are these maggots allowed to run a country

Absolutely well said, mein Führer.

People are voting for their parties and keep doing it.

>far right faggots get this assblasted over him

I'd say he's doing a good job.

Nice random image you posted there.

Here's one for you. :3

crawl back to Sup Forums

can you give sauce to the "expectations" original? I need to check something about who is behind it

look, it's ok to be a newfag, but do at least attempt to learn how we do things here

so what exactly is in this law?

I like you. You deserve good things.

that's actually pretty interesting

come on faggot, insult me some more and we can bump you're thread