The Troubled Poland Trump Will Visit

>WARSAW — With just days remaining until Donald Trump visits Poland, the political situation here continues to deteriorate, as it has been doing since November 2015.

>That was when Poland began abandoning the path of democracy and the rule of law under the newly elected national-conservative Law and Justice party, led by its chairman, Jaroslaw Kaczynski. Its first victim was Poland’s Constitutional Tribunal, which emerged from a long legal battle a year later with its membership reconstituted, leaving it subservient to the government. Likewise, public radio and television, once far more independent, now broadcast pure propaganda that praises the government while demonizing Poland’s political opposition parties and the European Union as a whole.

>A month ago, Poland’s president, Andrzej Duda, ignored a verdict of the Supreme Court. Then the government gave itself the power to rescind almost every decision of municipal mayors. On June 10, the police detained Wladyslaw Frasyniuk, a legendary leader of the Solidarity movement that resisted Soviet domination in the 1980s and a true hero of the Polish democratic opposition. He had been forcibly removed from a demonstration against Poland’s effective ruler, the party chairman Mr. Kaczynski. And on June 25 another demonstration against the government was attacked by right-wing extremists. A spokeswoman for Law and Justice was later quoted as saying she could understand the assailants.

>Of the many warning signs we’ve seen in Poland, this was particularly ominous. But is it something that disturbs the current White House? In the past, it certainly would have done so. This time we do not know.

nytimes.com/2017/07/02/opinion/trump-poland-ukraine.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/h3lDS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne_Applebaum
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

archive.is/h3lDS

Sounds like a hit piece by propagandists.

Ok, this is getting pretty ridiculous.

Is our current govermnet is retarded? yes, of course they are. And yes, they don't know shit about of economy but hell, this is how it is here ALWAYS. The only good thing they are doing is not letting any of refugees in, which makes rabid leftards and western shills mad af.

But that "worse than hitler" narrative is fucking insane. Burgers, get your shitty ((((press))) fixed..

>when we win it's a success of democracy
>when they win it's an undemocratic regime that tramples people's rights
kikes come and go, song always stays the same

That's exactly what it is. Welp, it's their karma. And they'll reap what they sow. It's just that they've been convinced for so long of their absolute power and our absolute stupidity and gullibility, that it's going to take a while for them to learn otherwise.

All I notice is a fucking leaf in the photo
What have you turned me into Sup Forums

I swear all Norwegian posters must be in on this.

>tfw this isn't real and there aren't any right wing death squads over here
Feels really fucking sad man.

>Bartosz T. Wielinski is the foreign editor of Gazeta Wyborcza
Who else

>>That was when Poland began abandoning the path of democracy and the rule of law under the newly elected national-conservative Law and Justice party

Fucking hell NYT

Fake nuze. Poland is fucking heaven.
Economic growth adjusted upwards to 3.3% now

Now that's some unbiased journalism.

It's the future you chose, Poland.

>police fighting fascists
>police fighting anti fascists
It's almost like both extremes of one thing is bad. Really makes me think.

>police doing their job and crushing commie traitors
god I can't wait until I have enough saved up for a visit. I hear you can just assault homosexuals in the street and nobody bats an eye

>And on June 25 another demonstration against the government was attacked by right-wing extremists

Is there footage of this?

Its buried in a pile of jewish ashes from the holocaust

NYTimes is like 60% Jews, and Jews label anyone who go against their plans of destroying Europe and America through demographic poisoning as Mecha Hitler. You should know that by now.

Who wrote this fucking headline, Yoda?

Sounds like the tears of a buttblasted globalist.

>Applebaum
hmm

>dont do what jews want you to do
>american media prepares story of "not a democracy" to lay grounds for possible future invasion and for fat americans to get high on moral superiority

Once those eyes open, they don't close again, familia. Not until you die.

>(((Applebaum)))
Even worse
>A woman

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne_Applebaum

>Applebaum has stated that she was brought up in a "very reformed" Jewish family.

EVERY.FUCKING.TIME

She thinks she's an authority on everything related to Poland because she's wife to ex minister of foreign affairs (of the previous government). Uber kike.

>That was when Poland began abandoning the path of democracy and the rule of law under the newly elected national-conservative Law and Justice party
Who proofreads this shit?

>Burgers, get your shitty ((((press))) fixed..

We're working on it. See Trump vs. CNN for the championship belt in Hell In The Cell! Live on PayPerView!

aaaa horrible horrrible thinks happening here
because of the polish gov polan cannot into space

please send help - 900 000 black rapist would do

>tfw free and democratic elections is abandoning democracy

One dude got kicked by a bunch of nationalists if I remember correctly.

>Gazeta Wyborcza

of course!

Is the International Republican Institute going to donate 5 billion USD to antigovernment groups? Will Trump give a speech about how Poland needs regime change and democracy? Will we finally see a more tolerant and blacked Poland in our lifetimes?

Fuck that shit. We have been getting newsflashes through the kike media for nearly a year or more bitching about 'nationalist' Poland like its some sort of problem that there are still European countries defending themselves against that unholy EU beast.

You have to understand- a lot of news media is simply Jew to Jew communications, like a public bulletin board just for themselves. If you ever wondered why there is suddenly an international story on the front page on a topic they never bothered covering before, thats why- its not meant for you, its meant for them. You see it and just shrug it off.

But then about a year or so ago, whenever it was, all we started seeing in headline flashes were odd, brief stories about 'nationalist' Poland like its a bad thing.

Poland is doing whats right, defending themselves. These fucking internationalist kikes need to take a fucking walk.

walk on a plank you mean?

It was written by some kike polak from gazetta wyborza, are you surprised?

Walk into a gas chamber I think he means.

The audacity of these fucking kikes

That comic...I like you island bro.

A short one.

This is what Hebes hate. Action. Decision. People have to understand that. Jews know how to 'hack' the white mind. They know we are excessively social minded and have an instinct against upsetting order. We are always too eager to please because of this wiring.

Jews leverage this to make every issue about compassion so we dont feel like we are being cruel and we constantly seek peer approval. We are also extremely patient. They twist our own language so we think we dont know what we mean or that common sense itself needs to be argued because it can't be understood.

My point is that they like to keep us talking, and talking, and talking. Because as long as we are talking, they are winning. As long as they can keep us talking, we aren't making a decision they dont like. So they keep us talking until we think there is something morally wrong about defending our own interests.

These Jewish tricks we see aren't for blacks or Semites. Arabs see their shit straight away and draw their swords and thats why they hate Arabs. What we have come to catalog as Jewish tricks; law (language) , finance, media symbology- these are all institutions of the abstract.

They didn't just invent these things out of the blue. They were designed and refined *** specifically*** for us. Its no different than a rancher who makes his fences a specific height or use herd behavior to corral cattle to go where he wants them. They ranch human beings. Thats what they do.

>Burgers, get your shitty ((((press))) fixed..

We are trying, it's a fully global conglomeration of multiple corporations.

It takes time.

>Likewise, public radio and television, once far more independent, now broadcast pure propaganda
>Independent
>Propaganda
>When its not shilling for us it is not independent Media

ps "take a walk" just means to 'get out'

Pretty apt synopsis, user.

exactly

Its comforting to see that others understand them.

Oy vey, are you trying to jew me again?

Thanks. I have an armchair interest in anthropology. Trying to understand why whites and other races behave the way they do in terms of pure behavioral psychology, I was forced to also spend a lot of time trying to figure out why whites respond to Jews the way we do. To do that, I had to explore what the mechanisms were that kept Jews surviving and thriving in other populations, and not just ours.

Over time, I noticed patterns, engineered specifically and matched to other behavior patterns deliberately, for whites. Its pretty fascinating. They are ranchers. You see it in nature sometimes with other animals. Sometimes an animal will seem to promote habitats that appear beneficial for another species so that the animal can make use of the other species somehow, perhaps some product the animal makes.

Among Jews and whites, I call it "Jewish Mechanics".

Its important to note, however, that that isnt exactly what Jews are doing today. We aren't the primary target; they want to control humans in the West generally and we produce competition and a threat. We are "in the way". They dont intend to sustain us as anything more than a prize slave class. They intend to gradually eliminate us and any competing ideologies we produce so they can eventually get on with the business of ruling a dumber class of labor that are easier to please and have lower expectations. This whole finance thing; you have to understand how they see money. Its more real to us than to them. For them, its just about using math to create perceptions. Ultimately, they dont count money as the goal; thats just the tool to get power over people and things. Thats always the end goal and the purpose of finance and civil law, to create the perception. Its all abstract bullshit. You have to convince the herd that the green paper means one thing to one person and something else to somebody else. So people start counting paper thinking it has something to do with reality.

Good, good.

Let the bait flow through you.

Nope, can confirm. But most of the oposition are comie kikes so pretty bad too.

This pretty much

Now where have I heard this one before...

dude is this real?

Tbqh with how the deep state controls Trump his visit can only really mean 2 things. Either further stoking of tensions between eastern Europe and Russia or a threat to Poland to bend the knee and take the refugee.
Don't get your hopes up. Stand strong and trust nobody.

Oh no! What makes you say that about the (((NYTimes))) whose editor in chief literally said during the presidential campaign they had to give up objectivety and the journalistic code of conduct to stop TRUMP?

>That was when Poland began abandoning the path of democracy and the rule of law under the newly elected national-conservative Law and Justice party
Stopped reading here.

... Example, a Jew screws over a white guy by taking him to court where another white guy convinces him that he does not own what he thinks he owns because of some law. The white guy submits to the judgement and is force to agree to surrender XYZ to the Jew. Its not the XYZ that matters, its the ritualized submission by being duped using social order that the white guy is conditioned to think is more important than his own well being, in fact his well being is subordinate to the social order and he believes he cant do without it. Often law is the act of making what is otherwise theft legal for the clever thief.

So its not the XYZ that matters as much as the act of surrender.

Now a Jew tries to screw over an Arab using the same trick.

Instead, the group of Arabs suspend the law and cut the Jews fucking head off for trying to use order as leverage for theft.

Thus Jews do not like action and decision. They like to talk.

They are finding this tactic is not working well in Russia because the "business" (the government) has strong executive and streamlined paths to action. Jews cannot thrive in situations where they cannot exert control using the goyims order against them.

Thus Russia and east Europe present a real challenge to the internationalists.

This "Russia collusion" narrative they pull on Trump has little to do with the election. The internationalist left is globally headquartered in the EU. They tried to steal Crimea with law and finance and got spanked with Russian troops and had no idea how to respond.

Now they need the US to be their thugs and sense we aren't responding, and it scares the shit out of them. Without their attack dog, they got nothing. So making Trump look like he is a traitor any time he says anything nice about Russia serves the purpose of trying to threaten him with media hassles, to prevent us from getting cozy with their newest arch-nemesis.

>began abandoning the path of democracy
>newly elected

pure contradiction

>worse food products
>Poland
Choose both.

Time to open your death camps back up.

(((Applebaum)))

Why they wear a hats indoors?
It's rude.

The real problem is that someone even has to do it for OP in the first place. You're a cucked faggot if you give people an unarchived link.

The left has gone literally insane. I've never liked the "leftism is a mental illness" thing, but I'm starting to believe it, unfortunately. And they don't seem to realize how anti-democracy and authoritarian they are. No wonder they love Muslims.

Then why would you go? Sounds like it'd be dangerous for a faggot like you.

Oy vey 1 billion African doctors and engineers coming right up!

What even warrants a wikipedia article nowadays?

Pure Talmudism

Thx

Underrated

It's just refreshing to see someone who understands the game.

>Gazeta Wyborcza is literally a long-known jewish run op
you can't make this shit up.
everything in that article is massively overexageratted

nice post, caped

I should also point out that Jews love democracies because they have so many moving parts, and are therefore the easiest societies to laterally insert influence, and thus corrupt.

In a democracy, you can litigate ways to make it legal to dump bags of money where I can reach them and always be just legal enough that it cant be charged as corruption with a little ingenuity and crafting documents that bridge gaps in law by using what is already legal.

In a monarchy or dictatorship, if you approach me with bags of money and try to influence me, I may not be as receptive to your advances to corrupt my office. Because I know that no matter how many clever tricks you can pull to make it technically legal, the king can still find out and cut my fucking head off for treachery.

Thus the Jew likes to spread their interpretation of democracy. Such as Ukraine, Russia etc.

Thank you, I appreciate that.

Damn son you have a phd in Jewish subversion. Good reads.

I'm relishing the irony of The NY Times complaining about "pure propaganda".

>implying the US will ever befriend Poland

I am more annoyed by the fact Euroturds have even started to believe leftism was NOT authoritarian and totalitarian. Mao, Stalin, Pol Pot. Leftism is pro freedom, guys!

>Leftism: people are equal
Reality: people are not equal
>Leftist: let's create the totalitarian state that MAKES them equal. Except us, the enlightened leaders, of course.

Thank you. I am glad anyone found it useful.

I can't wait for the failing trash NYT to go out of business.

the nations behind the iron curtain will show them the right way.

some good points there bruv.

I feel you. There are too many worse than Hitlers in the world right now. Even our Duterte was labelled as one

Also, whenever there is someone "based" to our viewpoint, western (((journos))) who never set foot to the country they are writing a piece about ends up labelling the leader, WORSE THAN HITLER.

Good insight here too. Did you get your Phd in Jewology or some shit?

Thank you, I appreciate it. I have not studied Asian/Mongloids very much; they are interesting subjects also. But I have spent a lot of time studying how Jews and negros function. One is a tiny minority and the other is very primitive, sort of like sharks. Learning how a small group controls a large group or why negros continue to survive as a species has been very enlightening for me.
The concept of 'human rights' as a higher order of humanoids has been muddled, sometimes deliberately, and continues to present an existential predicament for us. We have invented ideological paradoxes and are now mired in how to approach survival while maintaining what we perceive as a cultural positive self image.

In the West, the Jews have been successful in creating a mental scotoma in our group psyche. They have managed to convince us that what we see isnt what we are seeing.

Think back to what your instincts told you about blacks the first time you ever saw one in real life as a child. Ever since then, the culture has been trying to condition you to see something that isnt there because the order presently dictates this paradox remains valid in everyones mind

Negros aren't inherently evil, they are just negros and have different neurophysiology. Dogs would seem evil too if you set them loose in the streets to do what they can to survive

"Values" are what we prioritize. But its not true that they come from abstracts; we make a virtue of what we're inclined to do anyways and then celebrate it intellectually as a symbol of our worth to ourselves and each other.

Negros have completely different, older neurophysiology and are survivors and opportunists, and it has worked for them for millenia, namely in *their* natural environment. In Africa, you cannot afford to be patient with anything; things are literally trying to eat you constantly, from bugs to predators

So when you put a very pro-self creature in a very pro-social group, you re naturally gonna have problems

Thanks. I just spent a lot of time looking at the behavior patterns and relationships.

BULLSHIT STORY.

(((Polish mainstream media))) gives their fake news to the (((New York Times)))) who runs the fake news in Jew York Shitty as if it is real.

Fake news is fake.

>He had been forcibly removed from a demonstration

100 people.

> written by Bartosz Wieliński
Ok, skip.

Saved

It's a bot, nigger.

Thank you for the kind notice.

I must go, have a great week, all

>written By BARTOSZ T. WIELINSKI
into the trash it goes

The only thing "troubled" about Poland to these faggots is that they won't fall lock step into their plans for globalism.

>Likewise, public radio and television, once far more independent, now broadcast pure propaganda that praises the government while demonizing Poland’s political opposition parties and the European Union as a whole.

im sure it was about as (((independent))) as the US press