youtube.com/watch?v=rVyCfJ5cOOA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kodoku
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>we Canadians
>Still having the pride of your nation
you guys make me sick
I'm an earther! Fuck nationalists

>implying diversity is strength
>implying it doesn't just split your society into dozens of semi-competitive ethnostates doomed to eventually split from each other in whole or in part
>implying it doesn't set the stage for a massive civil war at an undetermined but inevitable point in the future
>implying it doesn't allow the political class to more effectively play divide & rule, weakening the society's response to inward subversion and outward attack
>implying it doesn't depress the morale of your citizenry and lower public markers of health
>implying diversity isn't a literal fucking disaster worse than hiroshima

>everyone being foreigners to each other is our strength
mmmmmmmh supreme meme

Hey, divide and conquer is a proven tactic. The question is who does he mean when he says "our"?

>implying it doesn't mean soon you will be renting from every Chinese that own lands because we're too busy hating shitskins instead of seeing the real invasion

BUILD NORTHERN WALL NOW

diversity is our strength is a globalist slogan.

Canadian here
Fuck drumpf and Fuck white people

He is a complete retard and has pretty much achieved worst pm in history status. Only people that still support him are those that do not actually follow anything he does and watch the cbc tell them he is a genius. 2019 cannot come soon enough..

Yo mom fucks drumpf

I wonder how many Cubans have fled to Canada.

>"diversity is our strength"
Good thing Israelis do not say this.

""5.10.14 Tel Aviv: Israelis - "Ni&&ers go home!""
youtube.com/watch?v=rVyCfJ5cOOA

I've never once received an answer to this question that wasn't just angry stares: How in any way is diversity a strength?

The most common answer I see from braindead leftists is some vague stuff about how diverse viewpoints/life experiences bring in more ideas and different ways to solve problems.

It's like those nip insect jars where they throw in a bunch of different species, which then proceed to kill each other until only the strongest survives.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kodoku

And the favorite diverse viewpoint of the left is the one that goes "hey, if we got rid of all the kaffir and lived only according to the religion of islam with no room for diverse opinions i bet canada would function much more smoothly."
The irony

So I'm Polish jobless uneducated alcoholic, does it mean that I can pay Ivan $50 and bottle of vodka for counterfeit Ukrainian documents, and birth certificate from Donetsk and claim I'm a refugee?

>diversity is our strength
>cherry pick only the best from the masses

fuck canada and fuck trudeau, and fuck every roastie whore who thinks he is a good person

Thank god, im not Canadian.

If diversity is strength then why did he run for president knowing he is a cis white male. Next election he should step aside for a proud woman of color to run in his place.

You see, the problem is that I actually agree with helping refugees fleeing "persecution, terror and war" but the recent wave of immigrants contain just a scattering of people who actually fit that criteria.

welcome to 1984

No. But if you arrive at canadian embassy without a doccument, and have a slight tan, you can become a refugee.

>regardless of your faith
...Christianity and old European religions excluded, of course.

What about albinos?

>diversity is our strength
Polacks and Hungarians can't possibly have any malevolent motives, then. They should instead be lauded for their sacrifice, purposefully weakening themselves so that Western Europe can celebrate being all the more vibrant.

I am fleeing persecution of being a white NEET, he MUST ACCEPT me.

>Christianity and old European religions excluded, of course.
Not quite true. Doesn't apply to Nigerian Animism and Guatemalan Catholicism.

I remember my teachers saying that the US became strong because of diversity. Were they wrong?