Will Sup Forums root for the white man?

Will Sup Forums root for the white man?
Will nigs riot when maycuck loses?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4mhrWnEJZEU
youtube.com/watch?v=Aaehn1aY8Ig
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hope Mayweather tosses him around the ring for 12 rounds and gets paid hundreds of millions to do it.

MMA needs to be put in its place.

>Irish
>White

He'd destroy the negro if they did MMA rules, he's got some balls to do it on boxing terms though. Of course Im gonna root for him even though there is no chance he can win it, he's not a pure boxer and that's it

For my memories of boxing back in the ward vs gotti days, I'm picking Mayweather. Connor winning doesn't matter in terms of race. It will spell the end of boxing as a respected sport. But maybe the Klitchkos are the real reason.

Connor has a legit chance to KO him, his power is ridiculous. It won't be skill that wins him the fight if he does pull it off. The classic puncher chance scenario. And thats shitty deal for the sport of boxing.

Oh well MMA is a better live event anyways.

It's still two nigger fighting.

I think this is circus not fight. I will not watch it in respect to sport. Stupid burgers has to do stupid show out of everything

Says the gook
Says the actual nigger

Sure am. That rat faced gook who was beat by Mayweather just got owned by an Aussie teacher on the weekend. I'd laugh my ass off if/when Conor rekts his record

Mayweather may be a nigger but he's still has incredible focus, technique and skill. I hope mcmeme gets his shit pushed in. He's an annoying, whiny, degenerate cunt.

Mayweather is gonna slaughter him. It'll go all 12 and end in unanimous decision. If it were MMA Connor could take him.

He doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell. A puncher's chance only applies to punchers, and McGregor is not a boxer. He's faced with the greatest boxer of a generation, and McGregor is going to sputter out after a few rounds.

Rooting for the glorious crazy ass irish manlet.
BUT mayweather is gonna toy the fuck out of him and jogging around him.
Hes not even gonna touch Mayweather on a good night. Its boxing rules, something McGregor hasnt trained for in years.

But Im open to be surprised.

Mayweather is going to win, it's not even going to be close.

Rolling for kick knockout

white man is winning all the titles lately.

conor mcgregor will smash mayweather

jeff horn beat Manny Pacquiao yesterday

tyson fury won 3 world titles, but handed them back, now he's on his return.

If you think Connor McMeme can beat Floyd in a BOXING match, you just don't know shit about boxing. Period. Just watch his last fight. You're gonna wanna watch it on like 10x speed because he's one of the most boring and technical fighters on the planet.

>august 26
Why are you mma memeshit niggers shill it this much? For all I know you belong at /asp/ with wwu.

Mcgregor has a nasty left. All he has to do is hit Mayweather's rusty ass once and it's over.

McGregor is taller than Mayweather.

It's the other way around crickey

he's right, you know

Is he now? Didnt know that, thank you.

Doesnt change anything tho. With boxing rules, mayweather will always win. No matter if hes black brown yellow pink or whatever.
A trained world class boxer vs a world class mma fighter with boxing rules is always extremly in favour of the boxer.

I'll root for Conor even though it's a 100% chance he'll lose. Even if he wasn't bribed $100 million to throw the fight he'd still lose because he's being forced into a style of fighting he's not used to since Floyd is a bitch.

>irish
>white

Just kidding, the micks are starting to grow on me and McMicker seems to be a lad.

I think Mayweather will win though since it's boxing rules. Probably be a boring fight to be honest.

longer reach, taller, and he's a fighter, not a boxer. there's a reason Mcgeregor's fights don't last very long.
youtube.com/watch?v=4mhrWnEJZEU

>low IQ wigger

Hope he loses simply to prevent low IQ racists from embracing this untermensch and setting him up as an example of perceived 'Aryan Superiority'.
He isn't.

Connor has a chance to win, he is far harder puncher, and he can take hits well, all he needs to do is land 2-3 hard punches and the negro goes down. Connor's boxing skill is underrated

I'm a McGregor fan so it's an easy choice for me to root for him. I don't think he'll win but hopefully it's an entertaining event.

Yeah because hes the perfect technical brawler for MMA.
Boxing is another story.

i hope he wins, but as an mma fighter he doesn't have the stamina

It will be shit but people will pay to watch it. Only winner here is the Lou DiBella (promoter) and Mayweather and McGregor's bank accounts.

his tattoo makes me want to go buy fireworks for the 4th

>all he needs to do is land 2-3 hard punches

That's easier said than done m9. Floyd has mastered the art of running around and dodging punches the entire fight so he can win on points.

Unless Conor has some serious speed he probably won't land a punch.

>If it were MMA Connor could take him
>could
he would take him to pound town m8

Things to consider:

1. McGregor was an amateur boxer before becoming a professional MMA fighter. Conor isn't completely ignorant about boxing.

2. McGregor is taller and has a 2 inch reach advantage. Floyd will have a hard time sniping from the outside on a taller man.

3. McGregor is a decade younger than Mayweather. Father Time beats everybody. Floyd may be fast, but is he faster than a guy ten years younger?

4. Mayweather might be the most arrogant person on the planet. Overconfidence can be a path to loss.

Boxing isn't real fighting.

In the streets a boxer couldn't take an MMA fighter

Connor is overconfident and cocky as shit too.
amateur boxer vs a boxing phenomenon.
That reach advantage is nothing.
3 isnt an argument.

I'll root for him, but I won't get my hopes up. It's a guy who's never fought in a professional boxing match against a guy who's never lost one.

He's bound to land atleast couple of punches, i have never seen a boxing mach where one fighter did not connect a couple of punches, it is a long fight, he can not possibly miss all of his punches

Doesnt boxing gloves diminish power at lower weights? Conor gases in mma and boxing is constant movement. The only way MM loses is by human error like being sick, personal probs.Boxing is an olympic sport, this is like a charity event where both fighters keep the money.

Boxing is the purest form of martial arts and the most enjoyable to watch for anybody that knows anything about combat sports.

On the other hand, if I wanted to watch two guys cuddle and whisper into each others ears I'd open a YouTube video.

ALSO:

Conor's a southpaw. Mayweather struggles with lefties. One of the reasons he put the Pacquiao fight off for so long was because Manny's a southpaw. Had the Pacquiao fight happened 3-5 years earlier, the outcome would not have been the same.

So Mayweather will ride a bicycle around the ring. I don't think Mcgregor will chase him around for 12 rounds. He will just wait for the opportunity and smoke him when Mayweather gets close.Part of me wants to see Mcgregor say fuck it and knock him out with a kick to the head and throw the fight.

I mate Mayweather but...that guy is a clown. Wish the stadium/hotel/wherever goes down with both inside.
The fight is a meme.

>Connor
>White
And I'm not saying that because he is Irish. Just look at the way he behaves.
Loud mouthed and arrogant
Let money get to his head
Wears gaudy flashy clothes
Drives a lambo
Wears a suit in the gym

I still hope he wins over the wife beating nigger though.

I hate*

Do I root for him? Yes. Does he have any chance to win? No.

> Drives a lambo
You mean Audi? Literally a VW?

Mcgregor is gonna win by knock-out, screencap this. He hits like the top heavyweight boxers and has the agility and stamina of the best lightweights, he's probably the best fighter in the world right now.

Floyd's fucking 40. Forty. That's the boxing equivalent of being an undead zombie. Conor's 28 and he's speedy. "Boxing phenomenon" is a bit of a stretch. Floyd's been carefully managed. He's a defensive wizard, sure. But he won't fight you unless he picks your gloves, your foul protector, the ring, the venue, and takes 75% of the money. And he fought lesser competition for years to avoid Pac-Man out of fear. Given the most recent outcomes in boxing (Ward/Kovalev I, gift fight for Ward; Ward/Kovalev II, Ward doesn't have to follow boxing rules and is permitted to punch to the dick; Pacquiao/Horn, gift fight for Horn who is still in the hospital), I wouldn't have all this confidence in the judges carrying Floyd to 50 wins.

Also a lambo. As I said. He let money get to his head just like you see rapper niggers do. He buys gaudy flahsy shit clothes, cars glasses, watches etc.
Would not suprice me if he showed up with gold teeth one day.

This is a product of Conor being poor while young.

>implying a one handed cuck can beat the best defensive boxer of this generation
kek

Boxing is probably the most effective martial arts on the streets, especially if you are an heavyweight. At night outside of the club wearing elegants pants you probably won't be able to pull off epic kicks and submissions, while a boxer could easily handle multiple opponents with quick jabs. If it was a ring fight tho', a boxer would be easily rekt by an MMA fighter.

I would rather see Brock Lesnar rape then eat both of them.

Its a stupid meme fight. Mayweather is one of the best at exploiting the retarded rules of boxing that ever existed, and MacGregor is an MMA fighter, not a trained boxer.
In a straight up fight MacGregor would destroy him, but in the GAME of boxing which Mayweather has perfected with his boring pansy-ass keepaway bullshit, he has no chance.

It's as if a top level Rugby team was invited to play a game of NFL against the Patriots or something. They're great athletes but playing a completely different sport against one of the top competitors at it is never going to end well for the guests.

It's a pointless fight and only exists to sell pay-per-views.

I won't disagree with that. But it still made him have the personality of a nigger.

Also, people are severly overestimate Conor.
He does not hit as hard as people want him to, the reason why he gets so good knockouts is because of two reasons.
1: He is a counter puncher
2: He is a southpaw
Both of these combined means that his punches lands when and where the opponent isn't used to, which increases the chance of them being knockout punches.
The problem with this is that floyd is also a counter puncher, so he won't be going after Conor as much, which means Conor won't get to many chances to get a solid counter punch in.
There is also the fact that they will be using 10' gloves. And before you go claiming that this isn't changing anything. Yes it does. Sure, the power of the hits won't be that much reduced, but what it does is make it way easier to guard against punches due to the size of them.
Look at how the guard is in MMA fights. They are holding their hands high and to the side, giving plenty of huge openings to land punches from.
That's not how it is in boxing, where the guard is much closer since they only need to protect a small part of their body.

>Connor's boxing skill is underrated
And how do you know this, pray tell?

How many boxing matches have you see him in?

you're saying this after what happen in australia yesterday?

This dude behaves like a fucking monkey. Fuck this manlet.

youtube.com/watch?v=Aaehn1aY8Ig

His skin is still white....Yeah, he is white trash that acts like a nigger, but he is still white.

>His skin is still white

Take a look at this cute white girl.

>bring more lights guys, MORE POWDER

Plenty of east asians that have a natural white skin. That doesn't make them white in terms of race.
Same with Conor. He may have white skin, but he is still a nigger.

spotted the 13 year old wrestling fan

I'll agree that both are counter punchers. I'll call attention to your second point: Conor's a southpaw and Floyd struggles with southpaws.

Wrong, mohammad ahmed, i'm a rape and cannibalism fan.

If you think Conor hasn't studied mayweathers chimp bullshit you have another thing coming. Mayweather is going to be forced to go after Mcgregor otherwise he'll be called a bitch. Conor is going to get into his head in an unprecedented amount. Considering he's a nigger and how easily they chimpout this will be great.

retardation

>underestimate conor

For good reason, he's not a good boxer and he's fighting one of the best of all time.

MMA people are delusional about other combat sports. They think that just because there are guys from other combat sports who come into MMA to be average competitors that they could go the other way and be world class contenders.

MMA is about being a jack of all trades and a master of none. Conor may be a very good boxer by UFC standards but he wouldn't even contend in real boxing, as he wouldn't contend in Olympic wresting or K1 or pure BJJ either.

Pac got robbed by some journeyman.

Australian boxing sucks and always has.

bork laser is pretty mediocre. he's just 5-3. Mcgregor is 22-3.

does bork look like he could punch someones skeleton out of their skin? yeah. but a lot of wrestlers had that superhero look. It's 70% looks.

>irish
>white man

I wouldn't say struggle, but yes. I don't think that is enough of an advantage though. If Conor was a more agressive fighter as well, that would be different. Floyd isn't as effective when pressed against corners.

Brock Lesnar is a legit fighter, with mma titles. Not just wwe actor.

May the blood god give mcgregor inhuman power

the refs were 2 americans and an argentinian tho

What's his record against child sized skeletons?

huh ?

>agility and stamina of the best lightweights, he's probably the best fighter in the world right now.

Really someone shooped his arms to be smaller.... Anyone have the original?

were you fucking fetuses even alive for the manny "fight"

fagweather will run away the entire time and game the rules and further dig boxings grave even deeper

even if connor fucks him up like manny did the judges will side with floyd

you think manny didnt study?

dumb fuck if an actual boxer couldnt beat him then a mma fighter wont be able to

floyd is a dumb nigger but this isnt a spelling bee its a boxing match.

Its unlikely that he'll win but I'm going to be rooting for him. His striking ability is immense but if he doesn't achieve a knockout in the first three rounds based off his stamina problems historically I'd say his odds of winning at that point are pretty close to none.
Mayweather despite being annoying and a nigger can take some damage too and is really good at exhausting his opponents, the only thing that will really fold here is Connors got immense force for his weight and will likely hit harder than anyone previously fought, it MIGHT be enough to knock him out but given its boxing rules and entertainment its likely refs will show a bit of favoritism etc and breakup any sort of trapping done by Connor.