Are Fins and Hungarians the same people genetically?

Are Fins and Hungarians the same people genetically?

I know they come from a completely different language family than the rest of europe/iran/india etc

who are these people and what is their deal?

I have a hungarian friend at work and he's really weird and I can have long detailed conversations with him on things but never strongly convince him of anything, it like he doesn't care about anything at all

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tVds5c3otMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SoENzQ-rOd0
youtube.com/watch?v=4-L7l4GZ9lo
youtube.com/watch?v=mOEmFg2EOR8
youtube.com/watch?v=1ygdAiDxKfI
youtube.com/watch?v=PivdDGhGDTo
youtube.com/watch?v=tKYhFgvaOjo
youtube.com/watch?v=9SdUgQaq78U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they had a common ancestor I think

explain

Common ancestry. Google finno-ugric

Our languages are supposedly similar. But while Finns lived in isolation mostly, we were heavily mixed with slavs. Eg: we and Slovakians are basically the same genetically.

We both come from the Urals and we are both finno ugric. Though genetically we are distant thx to constant mixing with euros.

Folktale goes

Finno-ugrics descended from the urals and migrated west. As they stopped in Finland, a good portion said, "Fuck it's too damn cold" and kept going southwest.

>tfw no Suur-Suomi

Meme the dream, brother.

we are cousins

LUL "supposedly similar", where did you take that out of? your ass? It has nothing in common, because it is a completely different language group u moron.
what a fucking sheep u are

>he's really weird
>I can have long detailed conversations with him
>never strongly convince him of anything
>he doesn't care about anything at all

Checks out.

One day brother one day.

>no ww2 pepe

Hungarians barely have any Mongol admix

Mongol admix is a meme anyway.

Pepe deployed.

finland will be a superpower by 2040. praise mestari ok

>Checks out.
How true is what I said though?

A linguist once told that the way to determine the relativeness of these languages was to study the base words for survival - apparently the word for fish is "hal" which isn't far removed from our "kala".

Kiitos metsuri.

is this genetic data or language data?

Finns do not have ''mongol admixture''. Mongol horde never reached Finland, that's why.

Our East-Asian part is extremely ancient, many many thousands years old, and during that time Asians were not what they are today. Siberia used to be white.

>Estonian: Elav kala ujub vee all
>Finnish: Elävä kala ui veden alla
>Hungarian: Eleven hal úszik a víz alatt
A live fish is swimming underwater.

Your friend is definitely Hungarian and not an impostor.

Ah, thanks brother.

>>Estonian: Elav kala ujub vee all
>>Finnish: Elävä kala ui veden alla
>>Hungarian: Eleven hal úszik a víz alatt
>A live fish is swimming underwater.
Wow

it's like they're the same people

Shared roots. Something you don't have sweetie :3

this was posted from a hungarian user on int a while back, interestinly genetic maps of europe sow them to be closer to austrian but whatever

>Present-day Hungarian populations seem to be genetically European, with some minor affinities to populations east of the Ural mountains and in Central Asia which are related to their origins, namely Uralic-speakers and Turks

>Compared to the European nations, Andrea Vágó-Zalán's study determined that the Bulgarians were genetically the closest and the Finns were the furthest from the recent Hungarian population

>Biologically, the population around 1000 AD in Hungary was made up almost exclusively of Europeans

So, it turns out we're just a bunch of slavs afterall, with some german and celtic blood thrown in the mix. We speak a meme language whose rightful owners are long gone and dead. Might as well start studying a slavic language any day now.

>
>>Estonian: Elav kala ujub vee all
>>Finnish: Elävä kala ui veden alla
>>Hungarian: Eleven hal úszik a víz alatt
>A live fish is swimming underwater.

>Lithuanian: Gyva žuvis plaukia po vandeniu

binland mentioned

benis :DDDDD

torille xD

forgot pic(Hungary at eurovision)

>ancommie flag
Gas yourself

nobody cares about your opinions now

and you lost half of the population in ww1

Ollaan jo Maken kanssa XDDDD

:DDD

>IIRC Latvians and Lithuanians are baltics (in geopolitical terms so is Estonia, but not from an ethnolinguistic perspective)

Not sure of the exact ethnic origin of Balts, but I'm sure there's a significant degree of Slavic in there to the same extent that there's a lot of Slavic blood in today's Hungary.

Hungarians sent a lot of volunteers to finland during winter war.

Hungarians are Scythians/Huns from the south of the Urals. We have been living with other Aryans such as Iranians and proto-slavs for more than 4000 years. Hungarians as similar genetically to fins as the Scottish are to Pakis. Same language group does not denote same exact genes.
Saying that Hungarians have somehow lost their genetic heritage because they dont share genetic similarities to Fins is like saying the Scots, germans, and slavs have lost their because they dont share genetic heritage to Gypsies, Pakis, and Tajikis.

they look the same as each other though

wrong, we don't breed with them
slav colonists stay in their closed circle comunnities. Ask any Latvian or Lithuanian.

those are gypsy scum

Finno-Ugric languages are a branch of Uralic languages that were spoken in the area of the Uralic mountain range in what is now modern day Russia.

When the grand migration over the Syberian steppes happened they were pushed westwards as well.

The migrating tribes split and mixed with subjugated populations.

As such Finns are genetically closely related to Scandinavians and Baltic nations.

Meanwhile Hungarians are closely related to the slavic nations that surround them.
It's to the point that for example my fellow Croats are closer related to Hungarians than they are to any Serbs.

kösz család

Genetically Hungarians have an 80% overlap with Croats.
Even Slovaks aren't as closely related to you as we are.
This probably stems from most of the population having some form of Avar-slavic ancestry.

>autizmus the post

that was shame, and the music was shit too

Well the secui(szekelis) -that blob in the middle of my cunt def look more asiatic and we had a secui girl in our Olympic ping pong team so that's also a clue.
A lot look like the Hungarian Prez(not the pm,the guy with the moustache)
The maghiars are more scattered throught the cunt and look uhm,like the general pop tbqh.

Since we're on the subject,do you guys still have the ceangai? From what I could gather they are/were RomanCat ethnic maghiars scattered about through Moldavia(the historic region although interesting to find if they're still about through Moldova the cunt). Again the guy I knew (the only one as I livein Dobruja) had a lot of asiatic traits by that I mean jet black hair and the eyes. He married a girl from here and the kids ended up being tall blonde and with green eyes bc his wife and her family were blondes wit green/blue eyes but they inherited his tall athletic build(both girls). Which is very interesting to me as if he really had been asiatic he wouldbn't had produced scandinavia nlooking kids even with a blue eyed blonde wife but in him the asiatic genes manifested a lot

THIS

plenty o proto european in that mix

For the Hungarians youtube.com/watch?v=tVds5c3otMQ

For the Finns youtube.com/watch?v=SoENzQ-rOd0

Yea. Even the Old Bulgarian (neo-Hunnic) empire had people settle modern Croatia around 600AD. There definitely is a large overlap. Not to mention 900 years of shared peaceful coexistence.
But I do believe Slovaks and Austrians are closer to us though, as Croats are heavily proto-european, which is very unique.

>not the full song
>meh tier orchestra

Let me give you this italian send up of the '56 revolution then, youtube.com/watch?v=4-L7l4GZ9lo

modern Hungaryan 23andme test

Magyar are a race of mulattos just like americans

Calm your tits and learn to read you fucking dimwit. Supposedly similar means that by government standards it is similar, but nobody else believes it.

The language was compared to most languages and closer ones were found, regarding grammar and words but nobody wants to accept that because it is too edgy. Even though there is massive evidence for it.

The whole mongol thing is just for the memes

You're cool in my books, bong.

Genetic.

So fins and hungarians are slanty eyed asians

like from Kazakhstan or some literally who shithole?

lol

I play Finland a lot in Hearts of Iron because you guys are pretty cool

youtube.com/watch?v=mOEmFg2EOR8

>Magyar are a race of mulattos
If it's all european it's alright.

Yeah thats better. The Horthy song version is okay though that orchestra is bretty bad

why are you people so fucking weird?

like fuck you god dammit

Yeah and this is their music youtube.com/watch?v=1ygdAiDxKfI

youtube.com/watch?v=PivdDGhGDTo

[GRIM FATALISM INTENSIFIES]

>

Well it's true that we have about a 40% share of proto-european genome here and can boast that we have more to do with the Romans than the modern day Itallians but we are still Slavic and mixed to a great extent by sheer virtue of our geographic position.
Who told us to settle down on the western end of the Balkans?

It's because it's a modern redux. My knowledge is really only for Italian and German music desu

Except they are not. 23and me is gay as fuck and you know it. There is no such thing as german or slavic genes you moronic faggot. Its just haplogroups concentrated in certain areas. Austrians and Pomeranians have almost no genetic affinity yet are both Germanic speaking. To suggest that Hungarians are mixed but not Germans or Slavs, etc is nothing more than a desperate indo-cuck meme.

Except you would never say that in Hungarian, nor in this way lol.

While genetics-wise it is correct, throwing away your language and tool of thinking is idiotic. Go, kill yourself.

This is a good point.

>Who told us to settle down on the western end of the Balkans?
Wut

Heres how the original sounded like
youtube.com/watch?v=tKYhFgvaOjo

Caengai if refers to Csango (Csángó) just fucking butchered the word man. Can you guys not write hungarian names properly? Just asking as I see a lot of place names etc. written strangely, and I think you can pronounce them like we do.

On the Csango, yes, they still live close to Moldavia, some in that country as well. There are Hungarian families in Ukrain too. The further east you go, the more asiatic Hungarians get, probably because of less mixing over the years.

I bet this entire song was just one word.

It's all European Ahmed.

Thanks for pointing that out.

Finland's genetic history:

-Pure EHG admixture from 10000 BC to Neolithic.
-Sometime in the Neolithic a EHG-North Asian population came directly along the north coast.
-Corded Ware came from the Baltics, bringing EHG and CHG admixture.
-Bronze Age Germanics in Southwest Finland brought Mediterranean genes and some WHG.
-EHG-rich pre-Proto-Saamis appeared and pretty much absorbed everyone except the Germanics. This is when Saamis received their North Asian.
-Baltic Finns appeared, 99% identical to Balts and had high WHG admixture.
-Sometime after 300 AD Baltic Finns absorbed everyone else.

Genghis Khan

>le estonia and finns are mongols meme
no, only karelians and lapps(samis) are semi-mongolic/asiatic.

That's partially because Székelys likely have a good dose of Avar in them, also later a lot of Pechenegs and Oghuzes were settled there.

Moldoveans and Wallachians are also heavily mixed with Pechenegs and Cumans.

He's implying you're an autistic child, which you are.

Can you do this in finnish?

Each word is a meaningful hungarian root word that differs from its neighbors by 1 letter.

Na baszd meg.

Almost
Hungarians are Ugrics and Finns are Finnic though. But genetically they're not too seperate.
>Eupedia
might as well kys yourself immediately now friend

It's nice, I like the songs which are more militaristic though, like marches.

so basically hungarians and Fins are boring normal Europeans that had a ruling class that was from the Urals somewhere so they took over the language of that class

do you have a 23andme of a 100% fin? need in in my collection

I'm just saying that my country sits right on a geographic crossroads which made sure that every passing army who went from west to east or east to west or south to north etc. had to pass through here.

Fuck it even the Mongols ended their conquest just short of reaching our shores.

The reports on the event when King Bela the 4-th was hiding in Trogir and sending out scouts was hillarious.
His scouts only reported to him the following:

''Why are you so nervous my king? It's just the Croat nobles coming for the anual taxes.''

Considering the archeological finds it's quite funny because Croatian knights were decked out in pretty much the same gear as the Mongols.

ThroatsingingOjkanjeIntesifies.jpg

23andme is mostly shit though

Gedmatch is way better.

>-Bronze Age Germanics in Southwest Finland brought Mediterranean genes and some WHG.
>Bronze Age Germanics
>Mediterranean genes
siimo, what the fuck?

Yeah me too but these types of songs are nóta's which were very famous back then and even now some people listen to them.

If they were Germanics from austria/switzerland they could have med DNA.

Yeah me too but these types of songs are nóta's which were very famous back then and even now some people listen to them.
But I think you might like this
youtube.com/watch?v=9SdUgQaq78U

If I was a linguist I might be able but alas, I am not. Have this gem instead.

>cumans not white
The Paloc subgroup, which I belong to, are Cumans stemming from the Kievan Rus word Polowec. It means blond, pale, or yellow haired. The Polowci (cumans) were notorious in the middle ages for being Blond as fuck. I am a descendant of them and am blond as shit. In fact, I noticed that the Palocok have a much higher rate of blond and blue eyed genes than the general Magyar population. Interesting. Scythian heritage perhaps? I know Hungarians were part of the Scythian cultural sphere, pretty sure the Slavs were too.

TAKE OFF YOUR FLAG SCUM

Corded Ware mixed with the farmers in Poland/Germany to create the Funnelbeaker culture. Funnelbeakers then mixed with the last remaining WHG hunter-gatherers to create Bronze Age Germanics.