The jews? Don't make me laugh mate...

The jews? Don't make me laugh mate. They're at the bottom of the totem pole in comparison to the true rulers of this planet. Time to wake up from the dream world and take the real redpill.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lc7wg58wpkU
bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_rothschild04.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not all Jews are Illuminati, but all illuminati are Jews and their shills

t. Shlomo Shekelberg

Illuminati? Dig deeper.

reptillians are space jews m8, david 'kill every kike' icke has said this.

Fuck off reptilian shill, nobody is falling for your tricks to put the blame on the jews to hide who is really behind it all.

my dad is a reptilian, he turned green once and told me as much

David Icke is working for them. He's a shill. He never talks about feminism and Cultural Marxism, Social Justice Warriors, and similar things. Therefore he is paid by the Cultural Marxists.

TRANNY SWAPPING SPINE BEETLES TRUMAN SHOW OH MY!

When did David Icke ever talk about real things that really cause real damage in the real world, like feminism, political correctness, safe spaces, LGBT propaganda, Black Lives Matter issue, political correctness, and radical feminism? Never.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lc7wg58wpkU

>The Jews are reptilians, funding Israel to kill the Palestinians

stay woke

Those are low level consciousness topics and irrelevant on the scale of the multiverse.

take it to /x/ kike lover

I came to the conclusion that Aliens = Demons

Not fooling us reptilian shill. You don't even know you're shilling for them

When did you ever listen to him? Never.

I listen to him since I was in high school. He's one of the first batch of people that got me into this red pill thing, along with Jordan Maxwell and Tsarion. But I've since abandoned them because they're too conspiracy for my taste now.

David Icke usually just attacks Zionists, New World Order, The Pope, The Queen, but he never talks about the enemy of Zionism, which is Cultural Marxism, feminism, SJWs, safe spaces, etc.

That leads me to believe that he's hired by the feminist to defeat their enemy: Zionists. In other words, David Icke is a Cultural Marxist. He's one of (((them)))

>That leads me to believe that he's hired by the feminist to defeat their enemy: Zionists. In other words, David Icke is a Cultural Marxist. He's one of (((them)))
You're bonkers mate, you haven't left the conspiracies behind, you've just made your own. Baby has grown up.

Fucking lost it at bogdenoffs.

In American terms, David Icke attacks and exposes the Republicans, but he never exposes the Democrats.

David Icke was hired by the Democrats/feminists/CulturalMarxists to attack the Republicans/zionists/natinoalists

Is he even concerned about White Genocide? He's more concerned about vaccines and GMOs and microchips

David Burn the Kike Ike

A lot of recent threads indicate )ews are getting nervous
They were arrogant. Now they're scared and trying to soft-sell themselves

David Icke says very bad things about Hitler

bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_rothschild04.htm

Diavid Icke is working for the enemy. Anyone who is anti-Hitler is automatically one of (((them)))

heh. in my tribe, the avatar at the bottom of the totem pole has the most power/authority by virtue of being the oldest, closest to mother earth, etc

get your shit together, OP