Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hEldsxI0FOE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caspian_expeditions_of_the_Rus'
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ingvar_the_Far-Travelled
sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordmän
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no

youtube.com/watch?v=hEldsxI0FOE

Christ, our Lord, is punishing the Swedes for the Viking raids and selling European slaves to the Saracens.

Christians never fought Saracens, only Swedish Vikings did. You are weak.

I almost married a swede, worst mistake ever she ended up being BLACKED and whoring out. Now I have a Danish broad ''tis superior

Absolute NO

Tainting a child with your mongrel genes? You're disgusting and should be ashamed of yourself.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caspian_expeditions_of_the_Rus'

no

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ingvar_the_Far-Travelled

Vikings got BTFO in Spain tho

It's North Somalia now.

only times "vikings" actively fought saracens was during the norwegian crusade/ a few rare instances like erling skakke.
swedish vikings mostly kept to raiding the baltics/ sell slaves to arabs

Germanic and Irish heritage, could be worse my dude. I'm not perfect, but she wasn't either my bro

swedes didn't raid like we commonly associate vikings with, only danes, norwegians and icelanders did. swedes for the most part only raided other pagans in eastern europe

Sweden alcohol law is cucked. Sweden no.

Björn Järnsida, son of Ragnar Lodbrok, plundered in Italy.

Erik Segersäll, King of Sweden. Defeated his nephew Styrbjörn Starke in the battle at Fyrisvallarna and laid down Denmark.

Erik Väderhatt, legendary Swedish king in the late 800's, has conquered areas in Finland as well as Kurland and Estonia.

Gardar Svavarsson, originally from Sweden, Iceland's discoverer.

Hastein, a chieftain who plundered in the Mediterranean. Son of Ragnar Lodbrok.

Helge of Kiev, Swedish who founded the first Russian empire and led the most attacks on Constantinople Hoskuld and Dyre, legendary Swedish conqueror of Kiev.

Ingvar Röriksson, Swedish ruler of the Kiev empire during the last half of the 900s, successor to Helge of Kiev and son of Rörik. Plundered the Arabs at the Caspian Sea and besieged Constantinople twice.

Ingvar Vittfarne, the leader of the last known Swedish Viking mission with the purpose of plundering the coasts of the Caspian Sea.

Ivar Benlose, the disabled Viking who conquered York, even though he had to be carried on a shield. Should have been the son of Ragnar Lodbrok

Knut the Great (Swedish mother), King of Denmark, Norway, England and parts of Sweden, was perhaps the greatest Norwegian king. He was the son of Sven Tveskägg, and grandson of Harald Blåtand.

Ragnar Lodbrok, besieged Paris. A legendary Viking in ancient literature.

Rurik, Swedish founder of the first Russian ruler dynasty.

Skoglar-Toste, Swedish Viking from Västergötland, father of Sigrid Storråda who, according to the stories, has been Queen of Sweden and married King Erik Segersäll. Toste must have led a Viking train to England and there demanded danagäld.

Styrbjörn Starke, Swedish Viking, grandson to Erik Segersäll and leader of the Joms vikings. Tried with Danish help conquer the Swedish King, but fell into battle at Fyrisvallarna.

Ubbe Ragnarsson, robbed in England and killed 878 in the battle at Cynwit. Should have been the son of Ragnar Lodbrok.

iceland was discovered by a guy from norway/ the faroese islands called naddodd

>wewuzzing the danish vikings

and im talking about actively fighting saracens, which swedes never did. sigurd the crusader did, harald hardrada did, but swedes? no. closest would be hasteinn, a man we have no idea where came from and who got btfo, same with björn ironside

no

It's a copy paste, slight errors may occur, as you can see on this map right here Garder Svavarsson still counts.

sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordmän