Your honest thoughts about negros (black)

Your honest thoughts about negros (black)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tcWzwwnHAMI
fox59.com/2013/06/28/man-admits-to-murdering-girl-and-her-uncle/
youtube.com/watch?v=bNXIqk5fIXk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Would respect them if they didn't do all this ghetto nigger shit

Mostly worthless in every country they inhabit.

They're violent and dumb and have no impulse control and can't perceive future consequences
They don't belong in any white country

They're a bunch of niggers.

Depending on the area they were raised and their parents, they can be normal upstanding people. However the vast majority don't fall into that category.

Biological they do fall behind a little, but I honestly question where they could stand as a whole if they weren't influenced by (((them))) to maintain the whole ghetto lifestyle.

In every country I've been so far blacks have been acting like rapist monkeys and they were never liked for obvious reasons.

I have no problem with black people, black culture is fucking awful though.

Rap culture in America needs to be outlawed, it's making these people into fucking animals.

They haven't built anything lasting monument or city in Africa

Even Mexican Aztecs in their violent tendencies have enough organization to collectively produce monuments

A nigger only lives for the day and he does.not.know how he will love tomorrow.

a life form that needs to go extinct

This is 100% bullshit
I'll give you a little story that happened to my cousin who was a manager at a tire shop

>be wealthy middle class educated nigger
>get those low profiles because he's a nig
>any potholes will fuck them up
>gets tires fucked up
>comes in for repairs
>gets charged normal cost
>he claims its racism
>my cousin is white and is trying to deal with the uppidy nigger and the nog is like I ain't talking to you, and says I'll only talk to the black employee (who was dealing with another customer)
>my cousin informed that the other employee would give him the same information he did and that he is the manager
>the nig basically was a wealthy educated person but went full chimpout because he was charged the same as everyone else
You can take the nigger out of the jungle but you can't take the jungle out of the nigger

>watch video from concert
>nigger on stage is talking about shooting other niggas and shit
>suddenly 50 shots ring out from at least 2 people
>people blame guns, the NRA and the GOP in our media
>nobody blame the niggers

ay yo cuz lemme borrow figh dollah!

as other races moved out of africa and became other races, the ability to cooperate in civic fashion became paramount for members of society, and was selected for

while other people worldwide were developing art, math, philosophy, engineering, agriculture, education, etc, africas stayed in africa, selecting for physical traits, and developing nothing.

Because Africans never selected for civic stability, they're randomly violent and aggressive. Due to their differing behavior they are technically a different species

Most durable human (maybe even animal) race on the planet at the moment.

Extremely underdeveloped in the one thing that separates humans from the rest of the animals.

poor impulse control, barely human and uncivilized. if they manage to act less niggerish it's a facade that vanishes in an instant. Work with any diversity hire that wears a suit or office attire. They'll imitate professional behavior but the bixnood always rises to the top.

Not compatible with civilized society. Maybe the smart ones can come over but only if they get sterilized first.

they's good eatin but it's hard to tell when you've overcooked the meat

Educated
Black
Former doctor
Gets fired for sexual harassment
Comes back with a gun and shoots up a hospital
Really makes me think

Thanks dalmer

I separate blacks and niggers. Blacks are normal, hard working citizens who don't constantly complain about race and privilege. Niggers on the other hand are exactly what pol thinks blacks are. Loud, stupid, violent, racist, lazy, complaining fucks.

Yup, exactly. Not that anyone else couldn't have done the same thing but their motivations are likely more nuanced than muh fuggin dick muh fuggah

Here are my feelings:

>Don't want to be around them
>Don't want to live around them
>Don't want my kids around them
>Don't want any part of their "culture"
>Don't care much about their problems
>I wish them the best of luck - just leave me alone
>Entitled in many respects
>Without a doubt, they cannot fit into our civilization - propensity toward criminal activity and poverty
>Overall: Leave me alone and go somewhere else. Don't put your problems and history on me. Fix yourself, and stop siphoning money from my pocket because you think I owe you something. The most powerful government in the history of the world can't set you straight. What makes you think I can?

We (jews) will enslave them to build greater israel

We can sell you some if you want :)

You're probably thinking American or westernized blacks.

Most African blacks are low IQ and lazy which is niggerish to me.

They need to go fetch me a mint julep i do declare

HANG

i love them under Jim crow laws

I don't care

you want your daughter breeding with a black man?

Both types I described are in America. Its just that niggers get the spotlight cause they aren't normal

closer to wild life than humans

apparently africa has the best paratroopers on the planet

Consider most blacks in the west are descendant from the ones stupid enough to get caught and thrown into slavery

Depends on the qualities of the person and their morals. Blacks would have a lower chance then. But if she met a good normal black man, I wouldnt have a problem. He needs to be a real man. No cucks.

Gotta send them home.

should stay in africa

Whenever I have an existential crisis about being part-roach, I cheer myself up by remembering I'm not part-nigger (hopefully)

>Depends

Despicable.

You're an idiot and take your le magapede based black guy civic nationalist bullshit outta here you cuck. 99% of all blacks in America deserved to be gassed. Boring story time.

>1st shift guy who works my machine is a young black guy
>talks properly, parents are middle class and married
>constantly made fun of by other black dudes for not getting laid and doing degenerate shit and for acting white
>still believes in racism in the system and loves obama
>treyvon martin and mike brown dindu nuffin
>i agree with conservative principles except for a few minor issues but i'm still a demoshit cuz republicans are rich and whitiez and shit

Fuck off.

I don't like being around them. I've never felt comfortable around them. Even having black friends, it feels awkward. I don't want to hate them, but the way they viciously hate and attack White people sometimes I do. Still, most of the time I just want to stay away from them. Not kill them, just not be around them.

I think the solution could be to have segregated towns. Black towns, White towns, interracial towns. We could choose were to live and never have to deal with this shit unless we had to.

Black man =/= nigger

I hate niggers

Black females are 10 times worst than males.

go back to redit faggot

>MUH BASED NIGGERS

troll detected

They're the white man's curse. One of the reasons why I think the Founding Fathers were all a pack of fucking retards is that they burdened their descendants with cohabiting with these abominations.

non-whites aren't citizens of the US anyways.

im sorry brother. you are a cuck

>no cucks

because dad wants to be cucked by the bull stepson.

Mentally children with the bodies of adults, so they can do harm.

They see you have stuff and immediately become envious and want to take your stuff and they want you to have none.

I'll judge each nigger i meet as an individual. But as a group they're simply a lot more violent and generally stupid so having many of them around is disruptive. Niggers go back to africa

I think they are based to live with fatty Americans

Fuck I forgot no one takes this board seriously. Might as well join in. Fuck niggers. Poo slinging, gun toting, lazy, buck tooth, stupid murdering monkeys amirite?

In my experience they are either aggressive and stupid or extremely layed back and friendly.

Fuck you nigger loving faggot

If you want black grandchildren to carry on your lineage you are a self-hating cuck.

>Le Sup Forums is satire xD
You really ARE reddit

Guy's please don't be so mean to me.

Is this the hot new meme?

youtube.com/watch?v=tcWzwwnHAMI

fucking neck yourself t_cuckold

Wish they could go to Africa and whites in Europe.
As nature intended.

No I hate niggers. Blacks are fine

They're smarter than white people, since from the lowliest ghetto nigger to Jay Z and Michael Jackson (RIP), they realize the Jews are the enemy.

No they don't. They do the Jews bidding & hate white people.

>letting your daughter throwaway your genetics and black you future children
you are a fucking cuck

I've heard 1 black man on youtube talk about the Jews in my entire life.

I've heard 1 million black men talk about the evil of the white man.

The only problem with this line of thought is that blacks are the exception and niggers are the rule. 90% of them are poor, lazy, and violent ghetto niggers and another 9% are middle class niggers, who might not be violent, but are still loud, obnoxious, and into nigger fashion, music, and speech. Not only that but nigger culture is so pervasive that even the children of that black 1% end up back in it.

Kill them all

DESU it would be better to be black nowadays cause all the educational opportunities which is fucking stupid. Also if you really think that a colored kid makes a lick of difference in the world I doubt you've left your basement.

They are black.

Some nig living upstairs stole a bike that someone had abandoned. I don't know if that counts as stealing then but why the fuck do they steal bikes? I want to understand why. Why take property that isn't theirs and then sell it? He goes to work (or school) every weekday.

Last time we bought them you sold us defective merchandise.

>Also if you really think that a colored kid makes a lick of difference in the world I doubt you've left your basement.

If you want your grandchildren & all future generations who will carry on your genetics to be black, you are by definition a self-hating white cuck.

Would prefer them to stay in africa.

They cause all the crime.

Do you say them same about horses? The founding fathers were all dead by the time people neglected to return the broken merchandise.

Saw a scared tweet here a few hours ago by a merchant that Jay z wasn't too friendly toward (((them))) in his new "album".

I don't think you guys comprehend the scale I'm talking about when I talk about the few. They are extremely rare and often only found in higher fields of work that the majority here don't have experience in, so I understand the skepticism.

Mannerisms of the super ghetto North-American pavement ape are learned from some source. Usually in the entertainment industry owned by Jews to direct towards them at a young age.

I just feel it would be interesting to do a control study of a group raised artificially by planted parents to raise them in a normal fashion, isolated from outside influences, and then directly compare results to other races in a similar method. Sadly such things are impossible and frowned upon.

I have not been able to think out any solution of the terrible problem offered by the presence of the Negro on this continent, but of one thing I am sure, and that is that inasmuch as he is here and can neither be killed nor driven away, the only wise and honorable and Christian thing to do is to treat each black man and each white man strictly on his merits as a man, giving him no more and no less than he shows himself worthy to have.TR

bleed together not breed together?

Bikes don't have to be registered so they can: drive without a license, while drunk, and their theft is harder to prove.

Oh boy it's broken. It keeps repeating the same nonsensical argument.

Raise them outside of African or any nigger/ghetto culture and they are completely rational and capable people (This is not at all surprising).

I work with some black (2nd or 3rd gen I think) Brits and they are high achievers and great people. I would like to know what they think about niggers but I'm not keen on revealing my power levels at the "water cooler"

How is it nonsensical. You want your offspring to be a different race than you because you hate your race & who you are.

They just fuck shit up and don't follow rules and get triggered hard by being looked at and words. They're not friendly and stupid, they're universally reviled even among other black people and just keep going. Superfluously cruel

They cause all the gun crime.

Vast majority are thugs. However, ideology is the problem, not race.

2 feral negroes killed a little girl and her 21 year old uncle.

The whites let them in the house to use the bathroom because THE WHITE FAMILY HAD TAKEN IN ONE OF THE BLACK MAN WHEN HE WAS IN HIGH SCHOOL. The whites had fed him and given him a place to stay, when he needed it. So the nigger brings in another nigger who kills them to rob them. The white family was targeted because they had been charitable to a black teen.

Brutally murder the 21 year old AND the little girl by killing them execution style by making them lay on the floor and shooting them in the back of their heads.

>Jeremy Crane, 21, and his niece Kyleigh Crane were shot as they lay on the ground during a robbery turned violent, according to the formal filing of murder charges, the Indianapolis Star reports.

>Prosecutors say that Michael Bell Jr, 22, offered to give tattoo artist Jeremy Priel, 25, a Playstation 3 in exchange for tattoo work. Bell told police that he and Priel went to the home of Crane, a former co-worker, and asked to use the bathroom. As planned, Priel pulled a gun on Crane and his niece ordering them and Bell to the ground, according to his statement.

>Bell told police that Priel then shot Crane twice, first wounding him and then killing him with a shot to the head. Bell said he then stepped over the bodies to grab a PlayStation 3 and an Xbox. He said he ran out of the house with the consoles before the girl was shot.

fox59.com/2013/06/28/man-admits-to-murdering-girl-and-her-uncle/

youtube.com/watch?v=bNXIqk5fIXk

>ideology
No I'm pretty sure at least some of the Africans are retarded (Somalis)

You're a colossal newfaggot, probably from the Donald, so this makes sense. You'll come to swallow the redpill in due time. Though the fact that you'd be totally fine with throwing your genetic lineage away by letting your daughter get impregnated by an African so that she can have children who will look nothing like you, be ugly as hell, be dumber than either of you, and probably more likely to commit crime too, is pretty kikeish. Get redpilled soon, faggot.

Mussolini was right. Culture is more important than genetics.

subhumans that should be banned from existence

Honestly, stealing Stone age level people, bringing them over to a new land, enslaving them, setting them free with no knowledge on how the world works outside a farm, oppressing and making their lives hell for 200 years was not a good combination for success. That's why I can appreciate someone who can break the mold and succeed much higher than what others expect.

Street shitting niggers are the worst.

Culture is a product of genetics. Not the other way around.

Very true...

In charts like this they lump hispanic crime in with white crime to make white crime look for worse than it actually is.

I think you don't get how few either. I work for an isp in a repair end so while not the most difficult job, it does require some measure of intelligence and education. One of my supervisors is a negress with a degree and can barely enunciate correctly. We "ax" questions when we have "dat meeting". She has almost zero clue how circuits or the testing of them works, let alone the easier aspect of the logistics of repairing them. Just one person sure, but this is the exception to the Somali coons they have working phone triage in another department and the supervisor there who has to show how nigger rich he is by wearing suits that emulate ones that cost his monthly salary. I know these people make ~$100k per year, are still stretched thin financially, and were hired to check a diversity box. That's the college educated ones. I'm sure there's 1 in 10k that is actually intelligent, but that's statistically insignificant.