Protestanism insane autism

Protestants are delusional in the extreme.
They autisticaly quote the bible and often have insane believes
>the KJB is the most preserved bible version because it has written in it that its the most preserved version

Meanwhile all other versions have the same phrase.
Protestants ignore this for no reason other then being insane.

More protestant annihilation:
youtu.be/TUTlvAsLyPM
mostholyfamilymonastery.com/catholicchurch/is-the-king-james-bible-infallible/#.VJn2mF4AAA

>The KJB is gods book because it has no copyright
Originally it was copyrighted, now in the public domain.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KVZfyK1q_W0
youtube.com/watch?v=slKULc8W7lM
youtu.be/vqQdc0mX1_c
youtube.com/watch?v=Wvfigb_3CO0
youtube.com/watch?v=XQ2i5UdJgus
youtube.com/watch?v=XKKWjNWPtQc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cool story bro

Nice meme.
Do you have some counter arguments or do you spam memes if someone comes with facts.

Now look at where the opposite of us will get you. Pic related.

>rapist brown latins
yeah, I'll choose my comfy North West European Protestantism

King James Onlyism is nowhere near a majority belief in Protestantism. And you just completely misrepresented it. King James Onlyists will talk about manuscript tradition and the corruption of Alexandrian texts (which they are wrong about). Has little to do with copyright. Also learn to type, damn.

Same here. I may not have nice churches but I get to keep my soul.

i recognize this. it downloaded itself on my iPhone last year.

i wonder why that is?

The church of satan is debunking the word of god .. please nigger

Catholics are heretics and idolaters. Catholicism has nothing to do with Christianity, it's fully based on pagan traditions.
t. Protestant

If you can find me an English Bible where the language is as beautiful and resonant as the KJV, I'll use it. Until then, OP is a faggot.

Protestant believe in "once saved always saved" they think u don't need to repent just accept Jesus and you're saved. This is such an anti Christi teaching. You need to work for your salvation do. what Jesus told u to do

Protestand here , i dont belief this , to repent means to change your ways , a man can always fall

This post is so wrong I don't even know where to start. We know that we have to abide Jesus' teachings, but you can be solved only if you personally will beg Him for forgiveness. God literally says that the only thing people deserve is hell, but He is mercifull and sent His Son to save us. His sacrifice was perfect and we don't have to add anything to this because it's meaningless. And by this, we don't deny that we should always try to be good people. You have to be imbecile to believe that you will be saved if you were sack of shit your shole life, and begged for forgiveness 5 minutes before your death.
Meanwhile catholics believe that Jesus lives in waffles in silver boxes and you can get salvation only through Mary (no idea why xD). Just read the doctrines of catholic church and you will see that papacy leads you straight to hell.

user, i dont think you understand catholicism very well
you probably think catholics also praise saints like they are god

and how do you explain what jesus said to peter

Repeat, repeat: God does not have a religion. Repeat until it sinks in

Why would I even want to understand your pagan religion, where priests say the spell and waffle magically turns into body of Christ?
Jesus said to Peter that He will build his church on Peters' belief, that Jesus is Son of God, sent to earth to save people.

Protestant just means "not Catholic".
It is a collection of beliefs, not a belief in itself per se.
E.g.: Mormons & Baptists are both protestant despite having very different beliefs.

The only one true church

Catholics are pagans.

Btw. it's funny how literally everyone shits on catholics, but they believe they are the only true and holy church, while in reality they prostitute themselves. 1st time with nazis, 2nd with communists and now, 3rd time, with muslims. Really makes me think.

Are you an idiot? I haven't met a single protestant who believes that, nevertheless that was never thought in the protestant churches I went to, if anything, they would emphasis how humans screw up all the time, and we need to ask for forgiveness and can be reborn again if we ever walked away from God.

>Jesus said to Peter that He will build his church on Peters' belief, that Jesus is Son of God, sent to earth to save people.

Holy shit there are actually people who can read

Evangelicals believe some psychotic shit

Hi

Just google it , look who started it

Post links that helped you learn. I need to study and just using the Bible commentaries isn't what i want right now. I've currently been listening to a lot of J. P. Holding and the culture around the Israelites has me very interested. I don't know anything about God or Yeshua

The Catholic Church is the Church Christ Himself built. The numerous Protestant offshoots began because some guy named Martin threw a tantrum.
I've met Protestants who really seem to love Jesus, and who know their edited Bible. But seriously , how can a much later founded group seriously claim that the original Church is heresy? That makes zero sense.
As far as the "salvation through Mary" thing goes, that is not a Catholic teaching. Anyone who believes that is a heretic who doesn't follow Catholic teaching. We love her, but we don't worship her. I've never understood why many Protestants think that "talking smack" on the Lord's mother is a good idea.
And as far as the idiots mocking the Eucharist, recall the Last Supper. Jesus said "this is my Body" and "this is my Blood". He didn't tell people to use crackers and grape juice, or that it was all merely symbolic.

>Mormons are protestant
They're not even monotheists...
Your definition of Protestantism is way to broad. A meaningful definition must include the 5 solas.

It's not in english, I'm listening to polish pastor. Sorry

Which came first, the Levi tribe or the Torah?

/Pray

>Post links that helped you learn

You cant you just need to read,and skip what you dont understand,it will reveal to you some day , with links you get the doctrines from others , and often it is not good , it actualy took me weeks to understand that verse with peters rock

Because that original church was taken over by satan.
The Mary said literally only one sentence: Listen to my son. Nothing more, yet catholics are praying to Her and pretend that you won't be saved if you refuse. I agree on that Eucharist tho. It's only a symbol to remember what Jesus did for us.

No, we do not teach that failure to pray to Mary causes loss of salvation. You are either making things up or relying on bad sources.
And I didn't say that the Eucharist should be considered symbolic. It's not.

its strawman bait you idiot. thats the only way he will get you to repl to him
just dont

A big problem with protestants is that they believe the Word of God is not Jesus but the bible specifically the KJV bible. Hence why they idolise the bible because they literally view it as god. This also risks demoting Jesus to the position of a man and becoming Arian heresy.

The bible is not the logos, the bible is not the word of god, the bible contains the spoken word of god but is only divinely inspired scripture written by man. Nevertheless it is still sanctified however protestant translations with protestant intentions are not holy. Hence why they should be burned as they try to corrupt the original text

i suffer from a autoimmune disease and cannot drink wine or eat bread , hell time for me

Its good that john lost his head or it would have been hell time for him also

Luke 7:33
>For John the Baptist came neither eating bread nor drinking wine; and ye say, He hath a devil.

>"and the gates of Hell shall not overcome it"
>Protestants go against the word of Jesus and think the Church lost against Hell

did jesus not raise from the dead? where did he come from?

Catholic texts are more accurate per se, but they have yet to produce a translation with the same dignity and majesty as the King James.

Because by slandering something you know nothing about you sin in revelling in your ignorance.

Jesus said he will build his church on specifically on peter

See

What does that have to do with my question?

How is this different than any other Christian sect? They're all insane sun-god worshippers and cryptojews.

Protestant means they were once part of the Catholic Church but left during the Reformation. Orthodox and gnostics were never called Protestants.

How can jesus build his church when peter is a potential devil?

>31Simon, Simon, Satan has asked to sift each of you like wheat. 32But I have prayed for you, Simon, that your faith will not fail. And when you have turned back, strengthen your brothers.”

>23But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

Peter's Confession of Faith

(Matthew 16:13-20; Mark 8:27-30; Luke 9:18-20)

>66From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him. 67Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away? 68Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life. 69And we believe and are sure that thou art that Christ, the Son of the living God. 70Jesus answered them, Have not I chosen you twelve, and one of you is a devil? 71He spake of Judas Iscariot the son of Simon: for he it was that should betray him, being one of the twelve.

What am I supposed to see here?

Kind of a simplification, what protestants actually believe is that you can be saved at the last minute of your life, in theory, if you sincerely repent. None of them say you can just do whatever you want while pretending to be redeemed. Catholics aren't really that different in this belief, they just assign more importance to the act of confessing to clergy than protestants do.

Nothing terribly important. Just the throne of Satan in the Vatican.

>How can jesus build his church when peter is a potential devil?

This kills the catholic

>spam
>one single post
religious people are so retarded. this is like watching two down syndrome kids fight over who gets to lick the banana peel

You idiots keep falling for the same guy posting this shit over, and over.

>Beautiful sculpture of Christ Resurrection overcoming the worst man can create.
>Televangelist

youtube.com/watch?v=KVZfyK1q_W0

Dont you have a atheist thread to go to

youtube.com/watch?v=slKULc8W7lM

funny but theres nothing linking atheists together other than them being smart enough to see through religious bullshit where as all of you believe in a talking bush and that god sent bears to kill 30 children who made fun of a bald king

John 6:35-40
Jesus said to them, "I am the bread of life; whoever comes to me shall not hunger, and whoever believes in me shall never thirst. But I said to you that you have seen me and yet do not believe. All that the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never cast out. For I have come down from heaven, not to do my own will but the will of him who sent me. And this is the will of him who sent me, that I should lose nothing of all that he has given me, but raise it up on the last day. For this is the will of my Father, that everyone who looks on the Son and believes in him should have eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day."

?

Orthodox>catholic>pr*testant

Concerning the doctrines of the perseverance of the saints, once saved always saved, eternal security.

The father sends people this is predestined , jesus does the will of the father, if its always saved we would see judas in heaven also.

>and whoever comes to me I will never cast out. For I have come down from heaven, not to do my own will but the will of him who sent me.

>From that time Jesus began to show His disciples that He must go to Jerusalem, and suffer many things from the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised up on the third day. Peter took Him aside and began to rebuke Him, saying, “God forbid it, Lord! This shall never happen to You.” But He turned and said to Peter, “Get behind Me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to Me; for you are not setting your mind on God’s interests, but man’s.”
Jesus wasnt speaking directly to Peter you sperg
He was speaking to satan because he influenced peters thinking
>one of you is a devil? 71He spake of Judas Iscariot
You said it yourself
literal circlejerk

Fuck Rome and Fuck Catholics

So when Jesus said "take and eat this, this is my body, which I give unto to you," he was being symbolic but everything else in the Bible is to be taken literally, don't think about it, goy.

>>one of you is a devil? 71He spake of Judas Iscariot

So he warns his apostles that one is a devil but it cant be peter because jesus build his church on him ? . One is a devil and it can be all of them

does that make any sense here?

Jesus Predicts Peter's Denial

(Matthew 26:31-35; Mark 14:27-31; John 13:36-38)

>31And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold, Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat: 32But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren. 33And he said unto him, Lord, I am ready to go with thee, both into prison, and to death. 34And he said, I tell thee, Peter, the cock shall not crow this day, before that thou shalt thrice deny that thou knowest me.

>But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not:

Christfags are retarded

>if its always saved we would see judas in heaven also.
But did Judas ever have faith in Christ? I think it's clear that Judas' betray of Jesus was a part of God's plan. Jesus even told his Apostles that one of them would betray him (John 13:21).

Really, who cares. Christianity is only relevant to old people and child molesters. Nobody else cares which fairytale you guys think is right

this

>But did Judas ever have faith in Christ?

i have no idea did he do miracles ? god knew that he would fail because omniscience

>John 6:70
He is predicting that Judas will betray him
>Peter's Denial
54 Then they seized him and led him away, bringing him into the high priest's house, and Peter was following at a distance. 55 And when they had kindled a fire in the middle of the courtyard and sat down together, Peter sat down among them. 56 Then a servant girl, seeing him as he sat in the light and looking closely at him, said, “This man also was with him.” 57 But he denied it, saying, “Woman, I do not know him.” 58 And a little later someone else saw him and said, “You also are one of them.” But Peter said, “Man, I am not.” 59 And after an interval of about an hour still another insisted, saying, “Certainly this man also was with him, for he too is a Galilean.” 60 But Peter said, “Man, I do not know what you are talking about.” And immediately, while he was still speaking, the rooster crowed. 61 And the Lord turned and looked at Peter. And Peter remembered the saying of the Lord, how he had said to him, “Before the rooster crows today, you will deny me three times.” 62 And he went out and wept bitterly.
why would satan weep bitterly over this

WASP here.

The pope is a pedo.

He was a prophet not a king. If youre going to be an edgelord at least get the story straight.

>greece
>white
>anglo-saxon
what?

Ignorance and Atheism go hand and hand

You still have not explained why peter is save from the 12, why would jesus pray for peters faith if he already build his church on him.

> 32But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not:

>21When Jesus had thus said, he was troubled in spirit, and testified, and said, Verily, verily, I say unto you, that one of you shall betray me. 22Then the disciples looked one on another, doubting of whom he spake. 23Now there was leaning on Jesus' bosom one of his disciples, whom Jesus loved. 24Simon Peter therefore beckoned to him, that he should ask who it should be of whom he spake.

He is the first to ask who the devil is , do you really think that simon thinks he is safe of being the devil

It's a fedora tipper. The post lacks rationality like fedora tippers themselves.

Sinister. Still better than a bad translation.

i said that he was talking about judas
>25 Leaning back against Jesus, he asked him, “Lord, who is it?” 26 Jesus answered, “It is the one to whom I will give this piece of bread when I have dipped it in the dish.” Then, dipping the piece of bread, he gave it to Judas, the son of Simon Iscariot.
you didnt seem to read it to the end
and you didnt explain why he is the devil, the burden of proof is on you

>muh wooden inerrancy doctrine
Fuck right off lool

>Muh dead kike hanging off a stick

>all the legalists in this thread

God's grace is irresistable and those who are his chosen nation remain under the tender of the shepherd. Salvation without works is dead because TRUE believers follow Christ. Those who don't are not saved (yet) or have a false faith, hence a notion that one is saved but is actually dead. TRUE belief. The Holy Spirit compels good works. Good works is not a prerequisite for salvation.
This is not a legalist precedent that works get you into heaven. The Lord knows His flock and has known His flock before the creation of the world.

Typical 14 year old case of fedoraism
Many such cases

youtu.be/vqQdc0mX1_c
That's not true, they have overwhelming left leaning political views.

You all, almost invariably become godless nihilistic communists.

to add on this:
search for 2008, 2012 and 2016 US elections and look up voter demographics

Just a reminder that Jesus was literally killed for being a heretic and teaching gnosis to people. The truth will set you free, and this is what Christ taught that the kingdom of heaven is within

>and you didnt explain why he is the devil, the burden of proof is on you

What is more logical peter is optional the devil because it could be any one of the 12 , or it is one of the 11 because peter somehow got a freebee on being the betrayer.

>you didnt seem to read it to the end

i read it to the end it does not matter he was talking about judas , because the apostles did not know this at that time, right until jesus gave the bread to judas peter could have been the potential betrayer

>he could have been a potential betrayer
the keyword is potential, but in the end it turned out it was judas which "frees" peter
>What is more logical peter is optional the devil because it could be any one of the 12 , or it is one of the 11 because peter somehow got a freebee on being the betrayer.
could you refrase this or write it with better punctuation, i dont know what you mean by this

>You can divorce your wife three times :^)

>the keyword is potential,

And here you now admit that jesus did not build his church on peter because he was a potential devil

My work is done go be a protestant

discrediting papists is as easy as posting a single image

it's true though
youtube.com/watch?v=Wvfigb_3CO0
youtube.com/watch?v=XQ2i5UdJgus
youtube.com/watch?v=XKKWjNWPtQc

forgot said image

i did not anywhere in my statement deny that jesus said he will build his church on peter
all i said was that you thought that peter was a potential devil and i refuted it by showing you it was judas, i was merely quoting you
nowhere did i state that peter being potential demon were my toughts or ultimate truth you retard, learn to read
my work here is done ,go be a real christian now

>Roman pagan scum literally delay one of the ten commandments and invent a new one hoping the illiterate peasants dont notice
>burn anyone who loves God and want to read the Bible