At what age did you grow out of religion?

20-21, somewhere around there.

around 14, but then i wasn't and edgy tenageer anymore so I'm catholic again

around 16-17 thanks to history class

13, then I outgrew atheism at 22

I grew up atheist/ apatheist and did'nt even know what religion was until I was 5 or so, when the babysitters had me brought out to a lake and dunked me underwater and they were always talking to me about Jesus. I was confused as hell.

I told my parents and they just thought it was hilarious and had to explain to me.

too late, now you're one of us

better question, at what age you surrender to be a beta cuck?, worshiper of a bitch

OP is 100% shill

I never really grew into it. I was fortunate enough to not have my parents push it on me.

Became an atheist around 15, but now at 22 while I don't believe in god I now see the benefits of christian/traditional values.

23-24 but never really believed anyway..

"Grew" out of religion at 16, then when babbys first autistic athirst experiment was over I finally matured and put my faith back in god and his Catholic church

I dropped all belief at 17, but I don't think I had truly believed since I was like 12. I knew the science and was willfully ignorant.

When I was a 12 year old edgelord. Now I'm Christian just like my ancestors. Atheism is seriously retarded and the cause of great suffering.

>he fell for the christian larp bait

The older I get the more faithful I become. I didn't live a good life for a long time and I've seen some shit. Jesus is Lord.

same

Grew up a Christian. Became an atheist because of Jew propaganda and "muh scientific theories." Was shown a sign by God, irrefutable evidence that He exists. Became devout Christian, and have no doubts about His existence.

11, the old testament supernatural stuff stopped once man got wiser. We have smartphones and nothing to capture anything like the levels of burning bushes that give commandments, rainbows as a covenant to not flood the Earth again, parting the red sea, serpents and deception. The imagination of man is a powerful thing, meme magic is real though.

>outgrew atheism
Traumatic brain injury? My head hit the pavement going 50 miles an hour. After I was declared legally dead for 5 minutes, I had a near death experience that convinced me there is nothing beyond death and I have been OK with that ever since. I have a new sense of peace and connectedness now. I can't help but laugh when people say they believe in gods and demons.

>irrefutable evidence that He exists.
Share it with us, Sparky!

Are you just saying that to please Sup Forums?
Did you really go back to religion?
I wish I could but when I see someone talking about how good has a plan and loves us and whatnot boy is that shit silly

>Look everyone please come give me (You)s
>Not sure what a shill is but I see it used a lot

That's a rather simplistic way to think about it.

Around 13 came back at 19.

I grew out of religion when I was 12 and then I grew out of atheism when I was 16. Now I live a happy Christian life going to church with my qt conservative Christian GF

I stopped believing in god around 12, felt sad after it

Never held any religious beliefs, but when i went to confirmation school at 15 and started to think about religions and christianity thats when i became atheist. During that camp i debated alot of the staff and my peers and about the stuff i found ludicrous, later i convinced my parents to leave church and also in uni i have gotten 1 friend to do it a well ; D

About 12, came back in 20x harder at 20.

Ignore all that lovey dovey shit.
Think of it this way, go to church because you dont believe. Go there looking.

Christianity is based in 'free-will', human agency...liberty. God gave us the ability to choose what we do. This is his greatest gift, past life itself. Even if you dont believe in God, believe in Free Will.

People think religion is about coercing people, or forcing people to do something. No, that is the opposite of free will. Any religion/govt/people who do this are evil. Simple as that. A forced act of good (free health care) is not an act of good.

God teaches us what is good, and then gives us agency to hopefully choose good.

nice you are a real awesome guy to take that away from people

Praise the lord

Had my doubts at the age of 13 and became atheist at the age of 14.
I was coward about my atheism at first. Still not many people know I'm an atheist but I signal it a lot.

Lol, at 20 I grew In.

Deconverted from atheism at around 17.

Somewhere around 6-7. The entire concept didn't make sense to, and 20 years later still doesn't

I'd argue God gave us the ability to choose what to do with out lives, not necessarily free will, as we can't do anything and everything we would like to.

Also my view of religion.

turned atheist at 12 then became agnostic around 18

I've never believed in a god, but I officially renounced religion when I was 21.

The bastards were taking at least 15€ out of my pay check every month.

I got my parents to stop going to church too. So I probably made 5 people atheist. Priests raping kids and then all the cover ups kind of made it an easy battle though. The Catholic Church looks like shit.

This, except three and four years earlier respectively.

Atheist + Christian values = ubermensch. Abortion is a-okay though :^)

>single post by OP
>pirate flag
Sage this shit.

Both my parents are atheists so I never believed in any religion.
But if there appears some crusade I would join ofc

the real question here is when did you grow back into religion?

I'm similar to this, I was raised with no specific pressure to believe in anything, and so the label atheist has always been appropriate for me. It was around 31-32 I started to see the benefit of traditional values.

It has nothing to do with spiritualism or "god", those are laughable concepts which no skeptical and rational person accepts as true.

But all the data points to a traditional lifestyle being the one most likely to bring happiness and fulfillment.

Was always in an irreligious family, but finally grew out of Atheism around 13-14.
I still don't even remotely believe in God, but I believe the world would be far better off with Christians in power than with (((Atheists))).
This is the true redpill that fedora-niggers refuse to swallow.

Going to church doesnt make you religious or a believer in God you dumb tater-nigger. Conflating the two is dim. Sort of like parents who take instructions from their 16 year old kid.

At 13. At 18 I started to believe again.

(You)
>asking Sup Forums when they grew out of Christianity
>board is literally known as a god loving fanatic board around the boards

This

Isn't religious
Goes to church

That's American tier stupid. Well played. Lmao. Sage

I've been to church many times when I was younger though

In the 7th grade I think. Grew out of atheism when I was 16

>we can't do anything and everything=no free will
really?

When I was around 16-17. Then I built a time machine with my edgelord atheist science powers and went back in time when I was 12 and believed in space Jesus and christian values again.

Wtf, I love Christ now.

>Traumatic brain injury?
+1
I also had one and think in a very similar way since then

around 7 y/o.

My mom tried to shove Cuckstianity and Cucksus down my throat butmy IQ surpassed 100 at that age so I didn't get scammed.

feel sorry for the poor low IQ bastards who got brainwashed though... not their fault but their parents'

Never been religious, and I've only grown farther and farther away from it. God is just a name for the forces of physics and the universe.

No you and your family went to church NOT because you believed in shit. You went because you were too dim to make your own decisions and wanted to be a good catholic irishman. This is what Americans think of you stupid people.

You were forced to go. Give it a go when it is your own idea. If for any reason but to just to think about shit.

11 then became religious for real at about 23 once I stopped being an edgelord and started reading philosophy

>At what age did you grow out of religion?
About 10 years before I realized "religion" was the very thing Jesus came here to destroy, and grew into a genuine faith in Jesus.

Based a(nti)theists don't exist.

empty

Pic extremely related

More like, At what age did you grow back into religion

That's a cool sounding movie, but unfortunately more of the same.

All religions can't be right. Unless you have an extremely shallow and narrow view of them. This is more works-based "salvation".

But cool story though.

Exactly.

Never have. Yashua is the truth, the way & the life....there is no lie in him...

Catholicism is in the top 3 worst Christianity variants

When I gotz my first boner - so.....7

about 16, then when i hit 21 i grew up and became Christian again

Started in childhood, was fully atheist by 15.

Born into a totally non-religious family. Santa was my god until at the tender age of around 7-8 when I found out he didn't exist. That was a traumatic day indeed.

Jesus found me at 21

Second to last one is clearly the most redpilled.
God is not real, but """his""" teachings are extremely crucial in order to build a healthy society.

When my Priest's dick grew inside me

>I have a new sense of peace and connectedness now.

That's called brain damage.

I think some of my earliest memories were of how retarded church was. Do people honestly believe that 2000 years ago a deity sent his child to earth to die for our sins?

Can't even read lmao that flag

Your God has no power over me, and should it come a time in which I die and there is hell I shall be happy, for it is where all my friends will be.

LMAO at all the edgelords in this thread trying to put their eggs in multiple baskets.

"WELL GOD ISN'T REAL BUT CHRISTIANITY IS IMPORTANT TO SOCIETY"

Accepting Christ is the final redpill. Anything less and you're not there yet.

It''s a thread completely unrelated to politics that drives a wedge between the users here.
>1 post by this ID

It's to make you demand permanent IDs.

There are no genuine Christians on the Internet. Why do you think all of them are edgy teens looking to be annoying over all else?

Are you Voltaire? Weird that God's teachings are real even though He isn't supposedly.

About 20. Feels good man
>Not putting your faith and trust in the strength of the human spirit

>At what age did you grow out of religion?
What you mean of course is "what year did you buy into the bullshit religion called atheism?"

Never grew out of it because I never got involved in it in the first place.

The first time I heard the word "God" was in kindergarten because my parents never told me about it.

The kids told me what it was and I laughed it off.

Same. Left at 14. Depressed and nihilistic at 22. Jordan Peterson videos brought logic and rational to the bible.

I've heard this cop out countless times.

You and your friends will be miserable indeed. Hell is a place utterly void of God and his love. There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth, and the memory of what you have written here will haunt you into eternity.

It's not a copout, avoiding a commitment or responsibility. I take full responsibility for my actions, and if I deserve hell for not believing in a magic figure in the sky then I would never want to love such a manic dicator.

around 14
then I grew out of atheism around 16

Never actually believed in anything. Parents didn't take me to church/synagogue (I'm half ethnic kike) so I was never taught it. Still just don't see a point.

When you think about it, isn't most of the world going to hell anyway? There's like, a billion Christians on earth, out of seven billion people. And even of those one billion Christians, you guys can't decide who is right. Hell is going to be crowded with God's love®

15 or so

>If going to heaven is your incentive for being a decent person, you're not a decent person

>God gave us the ability to choose what we do.
And then he punishes us for doing what he doesn't want? Sounds like a bit of a dick...

what scene is this picture imitating