What happened to all the good jobs?

What happened to all the good jobs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ax1Sx0OaiVM
youtu.be/RbM2F-cfN0A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

People with educations and connections took them.

robots and the elevated minimum wage

They all went to china or india.

This.

user if you get a job in a shop or a Mcdonalds and work well there for a few years you can easily get bumped up to a comfy management position.

If a 16 year old can do your job, it's not a career job.

given to poos and azns
part of the race replacement scam

They ship them to us.
I worked for an insurance carrier company and instead of them hiring Underwriter's Assistant.
They choose to outsource the job to us inexperienced wagecucks.
I know nothing of my current job but the computer system just process whatever we put into it.
Thanks, America!

They went to the people that deserve them

Globalism did
>educations
skills*

Also, I found out that the annual salary of my position is nowhere near the quarter of what I could get when Im in the Freedomland.

> M.Sc. in Statistics
> Get job as "data analyst."
> Literally being paid 110k/yr to watch KSP videos on YouTube while I sip my free coffee.
It really isn't that hard.

Accurate. No one is hiring for "STEM", they're hiring welders, pipe fitters, electricians, and HVAC technicians.

Shipped over seas for chink slaves that will work for pennies on the dollar. Keep slurping that free market cock and muh gommunism is gonna fix it.

There are more available trades jobs than we have unemployed people to fill them.

>go to school for machining
>teacher literally runs out of time and doesnt teach the entire course because basically babysitting niggers
>lol degree
>doesnt matter since all the machining jobs like boeing are hiring out of staters anyway

Yankees please go and stay go and take the niggers with you. I want to make shit instead of delivering newspapers goddamn it.

Boomers occupy all the good ones that are left.

Meet your replacement.

chinks and bad hombres are to blame
build le wall
fake news
maga

Just go for any job, not necessarily good. I did a 6 month course and got a aged care worker job

Nanomachines

should have picked your own damn cotton cletus

Remember those mid level office jobs?
ALL AUTOMATED BABY!
HAHAHAHAHAH!
WORSE IS ON THE WAY.

>What happened to all the good jobs?

They never existed. You want good and stable income you need to take of it yourself.
Losing job was and is always a possibility. Markets are always changing, your job might become obsolete and you need to always take it into account.

When you do gender studies as a degree it shouldn't come as a surprise that nobody wants to hire you for any real jobs.

what happened to getting an education and working hard
that's why you have a shit job idiot

No fuck off.

That's a weird way to spell "Pajeet with bought grades"

Umm sweetie the Masters Degree students now work all the minimum wage jobs....

>Yankees please go

No problem, you inbred stumpfuck hill scoggin. I wouldn't work for the wages in the south anyhow.

Why would you think phips would have anything other than 3rd world pay?

>boeing
Why would you even apply there?
They're laying off thousands of workers right now

People who made the effort to get a good job took them.

Theres literally people with master degrees working at these jobs you dummy.

I have an MBA and I don't work minimum wage.

You voted for shitskins and oversea slave labour to take them from you.

Then you proceeded to complain about it being the Rights fault

>complaning about the right
Both parties don't care about American workers

There's this thing called an oil field. Move there. Work a job that actually requires manual labor.

Good benefits. Shit schedule. Make 100k+ a year.

Sup Forums job threads are always full if misinformation and bad advice. Hurr no one is hiring for STEM. Lol, in what fuckin world.

Master degrees in what? Surely nothing useful.

Anons, you absolutely need to start your own business. It's the only way you avoid the automation purge of low paid workers in the coming 50 years. Create a business where you can't be replaced by a robot and you'll be one of the few that still has work when automation booms. You'll be the new upper middle class while everyone else will only have their basic income check to live off of (aka the poor).

>noone is hiring for STEM

with an EE degree in Portugal, even if you can't find a job on your specialization, they're always hiring code monkeys, so it's quite literally impossible to not get a good paying job for the country I'm in.

If you can't do this in the US, you have to be mentally retarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=ax1Sx0OaiVM

>muh boomers
Why are my fellow millennials so stupid when it comes to getting jobs? It's nothing like that.

Outsourcing and automation. It will only get worse.

>inb4 go to college
It won't help.

fucking this lol

Long gone, or only accessible via tens of thousands of student loan payments.

I'll be at this Walmart until my casket closes. One decade down in this place, hopefully not that many to go.

Basic income is best case scenario. Worst case is no basic income and literally French Revolution 2.0

youtu.be/RbM2F-cfN0A

basic income wont work because single mothers who get 3k/month have all the time on the world to prance around in vagina hats if their benefits are reduced to 1k per month

so the only way it's possible to be implemented is to have both basic income + current welfare system

and i know you're probably bad at math but you should be able to understand how that's entirely unsustainable

The thing is, they cant do it.
They cant fucking make change because they are all retarded.

>implying that as soon as that person leaves the job it wont be immediately axed and shipped to the philippines for 0.25x the price anyway

firing people is a messy thing, but removing a boomer's position after he happily retires to his 2nd house in florida directly upsets no one

They would be outnumbered by all the people getting an extra 1k a month that dont want to give it to them.

This is why UBI would work fine. Because every single person gets exactly the same UBI.

>What happened to all the good jobs?
Globalism

that moment you realize TPTB are only pushing for stem because they just wanted downward price pressure on their autistic workforce

they did the same thing with business degrees, now they can hire plenty of "business-oriented" wagecucks at a fraction of the price of before

GFC knocked retarded boomers who didn't plan for retirement down a peg.
Retarded boomers who didn't plan for retirement knocked 40-50 year old middle management down a peg.
40-50 year old middle management knocked the last batch of Gen X down to entry level positions.
Millenials who would take up entry level positions are left outside alone.

The libertarians took them.

did you just advocate for people to do a 6 month course to get a literal $9 hour a job

enjoy wiping senior ass and paying $300 / month in insurance

did you know your health insurance used to cost about as much as your internet connection before the boomers started the "muh pre-existing condition" meme?

the fuck? working people outnumbers the gibsmedats 5 to 1 yet the eternal welfare spigot remains.

>Also, I found out that the annual salary of my position is nowhere near the quarter of what I could get when Im in the Freedomland.

yepp, dont expect that to change.
It's called globalization and liberals and regressives love it.

Only girls get good jobs now, silly.

>Nanomachines

you mean like in little jews ?

it's crazy how having a GED and no skills doesn't get you a $100k job.

crazy.

>Masters Degree

yepp, the real disabled and elderly (our guys)
will soon be exterminated by the regressives
for being too racist :-(

looks like Jeremy Corbyn.

Women entered the workforce.

Liberal Arts degrees mostly

They're elsewhere now but with 1/100 of the wage.

Most coders in US are javamonkeys with a 6-week "certified full-stack engineer" course and a boot camp or two.

> good jobs

They're still there but you guys outsourced all teh shitty jobs that you don't wanna apply to here.

Mcdonald jobs and the likes are replaced by automation so you have to adjust to the changes.

What happened to the non-faggots who correctly realize that it's almost always superior to be self-employed? What happened to the non-faggots who correctly realize that there's investors who will give you a business loan right out of high-school if you come up with a somewhat decent idea? What happened to the people who didn't believe that being an employer makes you an oppressor?

The fact is, you've been (((brainwashed))). It's now mostly Jews and Chinks who are self-employed while you faggots work for nothing.

>Go into engineering firm for job
>No experience at all, degree not even in engineering
>See guy in waiting room
>Tells me about his time at engineering school, how he worked as an engineer for a toyota plant
>Go into job interview after him
>Guy tells me he knows my dad and that I come from a good family
>Gives me the job simply because of my connections and polite demeanor

such is life in small town murrica

this isn't true.

a few jobs here and there - but try getting most jobs without a college education... whether or not it's actually that beneficial... there is a perception you probably aren't smart enough... reliable enough... or motivated enough... even at a minimal level... to make a good employee.

essentially you didn't go to/finish college cuz you are somehow a fuckup.

It is exactly like that you retard.

t. engineer

This is honestly the best answer. Wages stagnated because the workforce was doubled which cut the cost of labor for nice jobs in half. Women wanted freedom and they've condemned us all to slavery.

that's how I started. 2 years later... just got raise to $120k with fortune 25 company. inbox/voicemail overflowing with recruiter contacts for jobs $140k+ -- will probably look to move after 1 more year of experience.

believe me it's great. as much as i want to tell people what a gold mine it has turned out to be for me - previously mostly unemployed for nearly 3 years with dwindling prospects for anything other than shitty support-type work.... fuck that.... girls don't go into programming, it's very sexist! guys...stay away it's nerdy and too hard for you!

Factory work bro

This is a good point desu.

Also it's worth mentioning that "good jobs" all require an investment of time and training beforehand, nobody trains you anymore and it sucks but that's just how it is. If you have a reasonably useful skillset it's not that hard to find a job unless you live in a complete shithole.

If true, you're one of the few, I'd probably hire you.

yep I worked at McDonalds when I was in sixth form but I ended up slamming my hat in to the floor and never came back from a break. That was 2011.

There was this illiterate mongrel black girl working and I remember her fucking around the drive through window with other halfwits one time and she threw a fucking mop that went into a customer's car... Now, I was there last week, it'ss my local macca and the bitch is still there but she has a white collar uniform of a shift supervisor or manager.

I deliver parcel because it doesn't risk automation and it pays well. (Drone package delivery is a meme)

The joke is on me though because I am the unemployed STEM goy on summer holiday and nobody does seem to want to employ me. I have to go an agency at 8am tomorrow and basically beg for a warehouse job wish me luck...

I have a degree in a field I hate and a job that doesn't need a degree. And it pays shit.

The only successful people I know who are around my age all have wealthy parents who either pay for their rent in NYC or DC or know people who got them high paying jobs.

Move to Cuba, everyone there is employed and they have the best health system of the world.

This. All the people I know that ended up navigating the job market easily are people with well-off families paying their expenses.

It seems like the difference these days is that you either have a family that pays your rent and allows you the free time to become employable, or you're poor and out of luck and have to grind for years before you get an inch of runway.

So im currently starting my third year for a B.S. in computer science. Right now I have an internship with a big name local company that's paying $10/hr. Everyone here thinks I'm doing a tremendous job for being just an intern and honestly it's pretty easy. I've realized that I'm doing just as well as everyone else here who is fulltime. So why should I continue two more years of study and loans when I could easily pick up a fulltime position here for a job that I enjoy? I honestly don't know what the pay is for fulltime but it sure would be a lot more than $10/hr.

You also forgot to put down communist shithole.

They have developed further

The key to wealth and personal satisfaction is self-employment.

Make your own job. Stop being a cuck and actually contribute to the society, the feeling when you pay yourself a first check is amazing.

Beep boop happened beep boop

niggers

t. welfare trash

it's more about who you know than what you know now

The democratic party outsourced them to other countries.

It's the 1965 Immigration Act.
This is also the cause of why you're only 52% white and no longer Anglo.

nepotism is the reason ur industry is dying

TFW I get a 66% interview to application & 33% job offering to application ratio. Go work a trade relating to your degree faggot, back when I was a hiring supervisor I would turn down people with degrees left and right if they had no job experience. Your little piece of paper isn't worth as much as you think it's worth, especially if you shoot for an over-saturated field.

Got a degree in aeronautical engineering? Great go make plane parts for a few years at the factory. Degree in geology? Great go dig some ditches. Work into the field, instead of trying to just dive right into it.

t. millennial who has never had a problem getting a (non-minimum wage) job.