How does one pack up and leave Europe?

How does one pack up and leave Europe?

I'm not a millionaire or anything I can just see where it's all going and need to fucking leave ASAP

Any recommended redpilled countries?

>

we're full

go to Japan

This area

You can get work here teaching your language. You could use that as a base to move into a career job. There are lots of young French people I've met here who did that.

Australia isn't going to be a white country in the future either, but at least we have gooks rather than muslims and blacks.

There is not any. USA and Canada are only concerned with Muslim immigrants. They protest for their rights but don't give a fuck about us not having the opportunity to move there.

Move to Poland, I hear it's based and safe.

Greater Israel..

You stay in that poisonous shit hole, we don't want it seeping out anywhere

Fuck Hitler the cunt

They accepted 0 refugees cause they are filled with terrorists they said so you may want to convert and flee like a cockroach

> Any recommended redpilled countries?
You might be comfy in parts of Canadia. The US is a bit further right than "redpilled," so far that we look at our moderate conservatives and think they are a commie opposition party. We've been crusading in the mideast for 16 years, so you might not feel comfy ans safe among us.

Literal nazi!

>Nazi flag
>hates Hitler

wat

Haha. Is this legit?
Making the front page of a newspaper with a bbc loving faggot looking hairy pussy bicycle riding woman.
So german.

Redpilled in what sense? Every country outside of Europe is less than 70% white and browning rapidly.

The US is transitioning into a Latino country.

If you are German then you have great opportunities waiting for you in my country. There are many Germans here and they all love Paraguay. Right now there's a huge surge of people wanting to learn German and there are barely enough teachers to fill the demand. Cost of life is also really cheap comparing to Europe so you can live comfortably with around 600-700 EUR a month.

>redpilled countries
China

>used to research how to move to Europe
>watch Europe get flooded with walking human trash
>all trash that walks in granted amnesty
>no longer want to move or even visit Europe

How fucking retarded can one collective of nations be...

Best thing about it, other than the fact that it depicts people riding bikes, there is absolutely no reason why anyone would use this obscene picture for the article. It's an article on the 200 year anniversary of the bicycle.

Nobody mentioning the dick on that guy but you're all thinking it and just a bit more demoralized?

>redpilled countries
>paraguay

I can't even...

go to latin america and call it a life,uruguay argentina etc

Wow...
Adolf, I'm so sorry we let you down

Where the fuck would you go?

just as bad

Holy shit. How can white guys even compete?

Pro-Tip: they can't

The whole of the west is dying. There is literally no where to go. It is just a matter of the least worst place. You could come here, our gov is intent on mass migration so we may as well get more whites. Queensland is rich and racist and 90+% white. But if you are not white fuck off we are full.

since he is atleast half hard its not even close ot be impressive size.

>Cost of life is also really cheap comparing to Europe so you can live comfortably with around 600-700 EUR a month.

>tfw that's supposed to be "cheap", most people here live with 300-400 :(

Come to America faggot and help us make it great again

It is happening to you as well.

Stay where you are, coward.

No one is gonna want to learn Swedish.

you all notice that it's women pushing this pro immigrant shit?

Northern Canada

They want more men that are lower than them.

It should be called the Arizona plateau. Fucking whites of Colorado can't even give the Mexicans of Arizona naming rights.

Dumb niggers.

Women vote for feelings instead of consequences .

The David has a small dick because is on a stage of alert before the battle against Goliath everyone knows this shit but niggers because they're retards.

Im going to Thailand

>never has been colonized before, historically free of globalism
>declared George Soros as an economic terrorist
>denied Commie refugees from Cambodia and Vietnam, and Muslim refugees from Myanmar
>hates Muslims, has an uppity Muslim community down south that has redpilled the entire country on Islam
>neighboring Myanmar has Buddhist nationalists that formed to protect themselves from Muslims

Plus
>cheap cost of living
>plenty of likeminded western expats to hang with who are sick of the feminized west
>friendly locals
>nice culture, monuments
>not a third world country, plenty of places are built up to western standards
>nice weather

Inb4 retarded hillbilly cucks call me a race traitor. Fuck off, who gives a shit. The Thais have more fight in them against Muslims, niggers and globalists than you faggot keyboard warriors.

It's named after the river, not the state, jackass.

if everything goes to shit, you can come to the south cone (either South Brazil, Argentina, Chile or Uruguay). I don't know about the others but it's quite easy to enter and stay in Brazil, and you receive far more rights as a foreigners than in most countries. However this is still latin america so don't expect first world gibs or something.

I think that if shit hits the fan hard, this will be one of the few safe places in the planet.

Just stay away from anything north of the Parana state and you're good, there are plenty of germans, italians and pole descendants here and lots of hidden, homogeneous communities if you know where to look.

>There isnt enough cement to wall ourselves away from Germany.
>Worried laughter intensifies.

Don't give me these ideas, man. I'm always thinking about vanishing to somewhere in East/South Asia.

>either South Brazil
Fuck off, nordicuck dicksucker, we're full.

Yeah but at least we can shoot the cunts if they act up

go back to Syria and aid in the reconstruction

>i want to emigrate
>but i don't want europeans migrating here
you dumbass do you prefer africans or muslims? europeans are fine

They will congregate in one area then elect a muslim senator, they only vote for their own so it is hard to stop. This will repeat again and again. Then they will act up with the support of the government, by then it will be too late.

I don't really want to emigrate, I just think about it.
Also I prefer no one. Too few isolated land to live even in the mountains.

Thats a big benis

We seriously need more terrorism in Eastern Europe. Thankfully 200 million african niggers are headed there at this very moment.

I am considering Hungary and Thailand. Both have their pros and cons.

Stauffenberg is that you?

>I can just see where it's all going and need to fucking leave ASAP

YES ASAFUCKINGP

get on a plane and fly to the U.S. or Australia or New Zealand. you will have 3 months visa free here, I believe. most western nations you can travel and stay for a few months with nothing more than a passport

>fag flag
>projection

You gotta be pretty well off to just up and move to America

I knew a family friend who had to wait like 7 years

Stay and fight in your faggot country.
We don't need more weak cuck Euro ideas spreading. God why are Europeans so fucking queer

KEK >redpilled

This is eye opening, at first I thought nigs were jealous we were more intelligent, but now I can see it's because we're superior artisans too! Wow thanks friend!

>muh dick
>ignore my entire race's lack of advancement

That pic... we need mass genocide now

fascism isnt all about racism mate

Homies rocking a semi posing for a picture

Go to Russia. Based Putin is offering free land to disillusioned Whites seeking to escape the EU.

I will kill you

Western euros must stay put and receive their punishment from mother nature.

move to the midwest of the united states... we are fairly normal.... and we have guns.... avoid any city with six digits or more in its population

You guys always say that but than your police officers get killed by rabid niggers and you get pummeled and lynched by crazy lefties

move to
Montana
Idaho
Wyoming
North Dakota
South Dakota

Goat area.... in b4 muh 1 in 700,000 chance of volcano

You go to a right to carry state mate.. but then again I am from Texas and fuck that place

well op you are fag who would rather leave country in need.
This mean you will always escape, so i can say please just die.

>"Ihr habt nichts zu verlieren als eure Ketten"
>"You have nothing to lose but your chains"
>Quote from the fucking Communist Manifesto
>Unnecessary photo of naked interracial couple and other degenerates, Cultural Marxist bullshit even though the article is only about the anniversary of the bicycle

GERMANY YES