Eliot

>Eliot Rodgers last known post before he massacred 6 people

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rT52PqQ8_kU
youtube.com/watch?v=muy3ZyM2coo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He is right you know.

Elliot said some pretty based shit despite been a complete nutcase.
If only he took his anger out on the right people, then we could claim him to be /ourguy/

>only black people
>less animals

>My first week turned out to be very unpleasant, leaving a horrific first impression of my new life in Santa Barbara. My two housemates were nice, but they kept inviting over this friend of theirs named Chance. He was black boy who came over all the time, and I hated his cocksure attitude. Inevitably, a vile incident occurred between me and him. I was eating a meal in the kitchen when he came over and started bragging to my housemates about his success with girls. I couldn’t stand it, so I proceeded to ask them all if they were virgins. They all looked at me weirdly and said that they had lost their virginity long ago. I felt so inferior, as it reminded me of how much I have missed out in life. And then this black boy named Chance said that he lost his virginity when he was only thirteen! In addition, he said that the girl he lost his virginity to was a blonde white girl! I was so enraged that I almost splashed him with my orange juice. I indignantly told him that I did not believe him, and then I went to my room to cry. I cried and cried and cried, and then I called my mother and cried to her on the phone.
How could an inferior, ugly black boy be able to get a white girl and not me? I am beautiful, and I am half white myself. I am descended from British aristocracy. He is descended from slaves. I deserve it more. I tried not to believe his foul words, but they were already said, and it was hard to erase from my mind. If this is actually true, if this ugly black filth was able to have sex with a blonde white girl at the age of thirteen while I’ve had to suffer virginity all my life, then this just proves how ridiculous the female gender is. They would give themselves to this filthy scum, but they reject ME? The injustice!

/ourguy/?

elliot was to pure for this world

>>My first week turned out to be very unpleasant, leaving a horrific first impression of my new life in Santa Barbara. My two housemates were nice, but they kept inviting over this friend of theirs named Chance. He was black boy who came over all the time, and I hated his cocksure attitude. Inevitably, a vile incident occurred between me and him. I was eating a meal in the kitchen when he came over and started bragging to my housemates about his success with girls. I couldn’t stand it, so I proceeded to ask them all if they were virgins. They all looked at me weirdly and said that they had lost their virginity long ago. I felt so inferior, as it reminded me of how much I have missed out in life. And then this black boy named Chance said that he lost his virginity when he was only thirteen! In addition, he said that the girl he lost his virginity to was a blonde white girl! I was so enraged that I almost splashed him with my orange juice. I indignantly told him that I did not believe him, and then I went to my room to cry. I cried and cried and cried, and then I called my mother and cried to her on the phone.
proves my point that Russia should nuke the west

Truly red-pilled.

Too bad he was a beta cuck and was too scared to force his way into a sorority and kill the Chads, instead after they told him to fuck off he went and killed betas like him instead.

Top keke.

He hated girls not chads you mong

that's from his manifesto??

is this real ?

Wtf I love supreme gentleman now

Yeah page 84

>somebody took the time to read that

As a guy that lived in California you would think he would be used to seeing coal burners and hearing about black dudes banging blondes all day.

He seems like he had this image of women being innocent things that need protection. He couldn't wrap is head around the fact they really are nothing but hoes and tricks and should be used as such.

He still killed bottom-of-the-rung beta males like himself in the end... He chose a chad sorority as his primary target because he knew it would be full of the stacys he hates.

It doesn't change the fact that a Chad simply told him to fuck off, from the place he KNEW there were stacies of the worst kind inside.

Most of them would be dead from starvation after hunting out all the wildlife

It's only 140 pages

>and then I went to my room to cry. I cried and cried and cried, and then I called my mother and cried to her on the phone.
Jesus, this is why they need to give fathers the right to beat their children.

youtube.com/watch?v=rT52PqQ8_kU

I've seen parts tbqh and it's fucking hilarious, and educational. It shows a person descent into madness quite accurately.

poor guy had to listen to her sister screaming, howling, being spanked and choked in the next room while he had to stroke his micro dick to it

he was sister-cucked

So a closet fag killed some people and himself because he couldn't admit to being a fag? Shit happens. Nothing new.

he got enough beatings from his step mother

Elliot: mom this black dude told me a story about a blonde he fucked and it made me sad.

Elliot's mom: wow that makes me kinda wet I mean.... uh... that's terrible honey. How about we buy you a new Beamer to ease your pain?

Elliot: ok mom thanks love you by.

>I was so enraged that I almost splashed him with my orange juice.

That says me in has to be fake.

splashing is a very beta move where you put your drink down quickly near someone so they get slighty wet,
the beta's darkest move

He killes 6 ppl cus he couldnt get pussy.. he is less than a nigger and if you worship or celebrate a criminal murderer you are basically acting like a nigger. Its alwaysnl these kinda useless beta faggotswho say this shit.. and you call it redpilled.. lol he isnjust a bitter fucking loser. Nothing more. And hes part chink. So hes not even human

>you're beyond stupid

he's just beyond now

Fucking a

Of course it's fake, he didn't have a manifesto

At this point i dunno whats worse.. being white male or being black in the ghetto

truly /ourguy/

Sup Forums in a nutshell

>the beta's darkest move

Maximum kek

Why do you think there are so many endangered species in Africa? The white hunters shelling out 50k to game preserves? The natives dont give a flying fuck whether or not there's lions roaming the plains. They'd rather kill them, for food if they're hungry, or to sell their balls to a chinamen so he can get his winky hard.

>you now remember that fnn labeled pepe as "the grinch, in a mask, holding a gun"
little did they knew...

he's like patrick bateman if he was an hapa incel. i bet he had huey lewis cd's in his mp3 player.

making fun of the supreme gentleman is punishable by death

Of course we did.

Where do you think you are?

>Spends all his time and effort making a torture room.
>Goes on a spree killing

He was pretty stupid. Great example of robots mind set.

Now he's never gonna 'Rodger' anyone!

You're a long way from facebook.

>i bet he had huey lewis cd's in his mp3 player.
youtube.com/watch?v=muy3ZyM2coo

his sister is hot as fuck tbqh.

the joke is that niggers are animals

hes right though

>So a closet fag killed some people

faganon here. Elliot sure as shit looked to me like he couldn't come to terms with needing a giant black dick up his ass. I suspect that a whole lot of spree killers are queer too.

Whats his superhero name, pol?