CHYNA NO

fortune.com/2017/06/30/china-homosexuality-internet-weibo-censorship/

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2017/06/25/lgbt-activists-vow-to-march-despite-gay-pride-ban-in-turkey-6731869/
exhentai.org/g/1051915/1ffa88c6a1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

we should sanction these chink fucks

no! chinese boipucci belongs to white men

China yes!

China Yes!

Let's invade China!

Wtf i love tschaina now

Sometimes China is based but they are literally insects without compassion or empathy

"wtf i love trump now" t. msm

China will grow larger

Now let's see if they ban skinning dogs alive.

Based China.

surely traps would not be considered gay

Aw hell yeah

BASED

homosexuality degrades the state

czech'd

>banning gay content from the internet will prevent people being gay

dictatorship logic

those digits prove it. chinese boipucci isn't gay and belongs to white men

I'm even jealous of Turkey at this point

>Bans faggots
>Fires at faggots
>People ask for faggots sent back to EU

metro.co.uk/2017/06/25/lgbt-activists-vow-to-march-despite-gay-pride-ban-in-turkey-6731869/

it influences people to support it

Fuck I actually read lesbian chinese comics

about time someone shut down Sup Forums

ow this hurt to watch

I know you're being smug
But i'm inclined to believe it's real

I wouldnt mind if mainland china gets nuked.

Considering that homosexuals grow their numbers through recruitment (aka child abuse), then yes, it probably will prevent some people from being gay.

Stop being such a pussy, animals as mass-slaughtered every day in the USA, after living a life of captivity, misery, and force feeding.

Both of these.

You're doing it wrong faggots.

Homos can't reproduce, they have to brainwash and abuse others into it. By removing and censoring homosexuals it can be gotten rid of or at the very least contained to the point where it doesn't cause grave harm to society like it has in the west, where we tolerate and encourage the mental ill to mutilate their genitals.

Wtf I love China now

First, most animals aren't being tortured to death for fun. And second, that doesn't make it any more okay either. It's also called having compassion. I'm willing to bet someone like you is the real bitch in real life

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Abomination is abomination is abomination.

Modern China does things based on pure science and doesn't need to vote pander.

thats messed up. they are supposed to boil it first

Meanwhile we just legalized gay marriage. Hope we're liberated soon desu.

Hell is for ever!

Okay, but if they come for my haremshit next, I'm going to be pissed.

Communism has always been anti gay and anything that disrupts traditional family values. It's laughable when you see rainbow flags next to hammer & sickles at protests.

Fuck off back to mainland if you like it so much.

Middle kingdom best kingdom

Get out of here, limp-wristed freak. I'm ashamed to be in the same country as you.

based chinks

Wow wtf I love mainland pigs now

>Communism has always been anti gay
Motorcycle Diaries was pretty gay, bro.

This
Real Communists are Conservative, it's grotesque seeing how western lefties basically made up an agenda and slapped hammer and sickle on it.

not so based chinks

The new Silent Hill game is looking good

Funny because that's unironically what everyone is doing since there's no jobs here anymore. If Chiang saw what this place has become he would kill himself.

>Motorcycle Diaries
>Verso Books
>The publisher gained early recognition for translations of books by European thinkers, especially those from the Frankfurt School.

Weeel imojoin moi shok

just join china again :DDDDD

It's funny because THIS is the thing that will trigger Leftists about China.

fucking animals

The white man's empathy and capacity for feeling shame is what got us where we are today, for better and for worse

No it wasn't, it was the Jews.

The jews, by exploiting those very same virtues I mentioned. Like I said, better and worse. Our desire to do better by our fellow man leads us to create great things, but also makes us weak to outside influence

underrated

Aren't the Leftists constantly triggered by everything the Chinese do in general?

Yes.
Propaganda is one of the reasons there are homosexuals. Less homosexual propaganda less retards taken in by "mah women have more sexual pleasure so pretend your a women".

bump

Aren't your sjws busy doing their own cultural revolution? (Vandalizing everything historical)

Chinese also hate selfloathing white liberal cucks. China knows the Jew and are immunizing their society from the harmful effects.

>Skinning dogs alive is okay
>10 deaths or less per workplace for a year is a non-issue
>Mowing down people is fine
>Leaving people to die in the street is fine

>Gays need to be eliminated

Filthy Chink rats

OY VEY!

Obviously in agreement with the Paris Accords.

>China yes!

Fucking hell

I refuse to call these soulless bug people based. Fuck China.

What's easier to deal with retard? The problems you mentioned or what they did?

I can never save this dog webms man, i don't mind having hundreds of them with chinks getting wrecked since they're soulless animals tho.

It's not gay if you make him into a fucktoy

Well are they wrong

>they dont have compassion this is bad
>but its good if this is applied to degenerates

yes!

oh wow that was really dumb.

italanon sauce pls

Can't argue with quads.

yeah what was he thinking

Wtf I like traps now

>that disrupts traditional family values

That's arguable.

> Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution

BASED LAND OF ZERO WORK SAFETY

CHINA WILL GROW LARGER

that's meme vandalism

There is a distinction between cultural Marxists and communists.

Communists advocate for the "liberation of the working class" (the people who marry, work in blue collar jobs, ect) on the basis that they are oppressed.

Cultural Marxists define the oppressed group as minorities, they don't care about workers, they care about their outgroup preference.

BIGLY

>Western countries spew out gay propaganda like retards while their population declines
>Everyone else is banning it

REALLY made me scratch my head.

Truth is, I don't think people can be "brainwashed into being gay", the problem is more that a lot of "straight" people have bisexual tendencies and being bombarded with gay shit all day encourages them to explore those tendencies. I don't think gays should be banned but normalizing and actively encouraging it seems dumb when your country's population is already going down.

Chinah.

numbers don't lie

Why didnt he hear the beeps?

here
exhentai.org/g/1051915/1ffa88c6a1/

And that is why they will rule the earth one day while white people go down to obscurity.

Good. No more Chinese OPs

italanon exhentai is dead :(

no it isn't