/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - STILL THE 4TH OF JULY WEEKEND, GRILL IT UP WHILE YOU CAN EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps)
publicpool.kinja.com/
WH PRESS BRIEFINGS
pastebin.com/QidpHWKJ

APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump @ Celebrate Freedom Rally 7/1/17
youtu.be/lXrNZBz3Ma8?t=44m2s
>Pres Trump Weekly Address #23 6/30/17
youtu.be/0ewCRiVq-Eg
>Pres Trump admonishes the press 6/30/17
youtu.be/GBHk2_FQSyA
>Pres Trump signs Space Council EO 6/30/17
youtu.be/TAUqcBc0hYI
>Pres Trump bilateral meet w/Moon Leader 6/30/17
youtu.be/io-H31RVEEg
>Victims of Illegal Immigration 6/30/17
youtu.be/Oj4L5Pgz9Qc
>Victims of Illigal Immigration - Juan Pina's story 6/30/17
youtu.be/5pbv73uL3us
>Pres Trump joint statement w/Moon Leader 6/30/17
youtu.be/R_3Y5Ry-eQo
>Pres Trump meets w/Moon Leader 6/30/17
youtu.be/NzRnUdQ6xJA
>VP Pence/Moon Leader Wreath Laying Ceremony for korean war 6/30/17
youtu.be/gftHkW8RiVc
>WH Press Brief (Sarah, audio only) 6/30/17
youtu.be/solU9ySDTrw
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

FUN STUFF
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
>Trump SwordDancing to Shadilay
youtu.be/Wd6TPIxWQwA
>AF1 Takeoff in the rain
youtu.be/taZcJqUZAF8
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
youtu.be/Nyuv_bPSHBA
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ch2ePSukZIc&t
njhomelandsecurity.gov/analysis/anarchist-extremists-antifa
mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/881847676232503297
infowars.com/new-jersey-homeland-security-officially-lists-antifa-as-a-terrorist-organization/
nytimes.com/2017/07/02/opinion/trump-poland-ukraine.html
archive.is/h3lDS
forbes.com/sites/kalevleetaru/2017/01/02/how-the-washington-posts-defense-of-its-russian-hacking-story-unraveled-through-web-archiving/#1555bb5d4c9b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MAGA

Is the media dead yet?

I would join this group

>Trump is a sexist, racist, xenophobic idiot who's going to destroy the country!
Where the hell do they get these accusations? Because from what I've seen he seems to be a fairly reasonable person, but the way they carry on you'd think he was a proud member of the KKK or something.

So what happened with Illinois?

Ya on about?

Your name would be added to an "extremist violence group".

Inferno Cop versus President Trump

youtube.com/watch?v=ch2ePSukZIc&t

>tfw amerifat in europe

thinking of buying a case of beer or something to celebrate it, at least. give me some good brands, lads, and I will see if they stock them here

njhomelandsecurity.gov/analysis/anarchist-extremists-antifa

The Department of Homeland Security in New Jersey has officially listed Antifa as a domestic terrorist organization after a rash of violent attacks by the group targeting supporters of Donald Trump.
Under the heading ‘Anarchist Extremists: Antifa’, the njhomelandsecurity.gov website characterizes Antifa under the designation of “domestic terrorism”.
“In the past year, Antifa groups have become active across the United States, employing a variety of methods to disrupt demonstrations,” states the advisory, before going on to list a number of violent disruptions, including Milo Yiannopoulos’ speaking event at the University of California Berkeley on February 1st, which was cancelled after members of Antifa violently attacked free speech advocates.
The advisory also lists how Antifa has engaged in doxxing of individuals to expose them to abuse and violent harassment.
The designation is of course completely valid since Antifa fits the very definition of terrorism, which is “the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.”
The group has also staged numerous violent riots, including during the inauguration of Donald Trump, that have caused millions of dollars worth of property damage.
There have been innumerable violent attacks on Trump supporters by members of Antifa over the last six months, although the mainstream media has barely reported on them.
Back in May, Diablo Valley College professor Eric Clanton was arrested for a series of sickening assaults in which he used a metal bike lock to attack Trump supporters at a free speech rally in Berkeley.

I'll say it again
>Lotte
>using a Finngolian
>when they have a perfectly good Irish American witch like Amanda

> 164 days since inauguration
> about the time passed since the advance notice given to ISIS by Obama before US first failed Mosul operation

It's like Trump actually had the intention to take care of the problem and didn't care about their families or civilian casualties.

> How is that different from a standard beheading?

AFAIK there is no standard beheading but Saudis do it as part of their death penalty, very publicly and with a sword.

Did they ever find John Cantile? Poor sod

How should I celebrate July 4 in Japan?

mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/881847676232503297

MAGA

Irish aren't white like the Finns though :^)

>using a Finngolian
Hmm?

Any Japanese can clarity something?

Is the party that won Tokyo elections populist like Trump?

oh no, that sucks!

Why does CNN hate Trump?

Have a jap girl hold mini USA flags while you give her a facial

I like how macron has gone the other path to beat the jew. A jew beating the jews.

Two really big sparkler bombs.

Another post on NJ banning Antifa; wonder what Alex Jones will say on it?

infowars.com/new-jersey-homeland-security-officially-lists-antifa-as-a-terrorist-organization/

Kek, hopefully they chimp out and get that changed to nationally acknowledged.

They disavow political violence and operate on propaganda and arguments.

What? He is authoritative state figure, only so that he can put whatever Merkel tells in action.

>WARSAW — With just days remaining until Donald Trump visits Poland, the political situation here continues to deteriorate, as it has been doing since November 2015.

>That was when Poland began abandoning the path of democracy and the rule of law under the newly elected national-conservative Law and Justice party, led by its chairman, Jaroslaw Kaczynski. Its first victim was Poland’s Constitutional Tribunal, which emerged from a long legal battle a year later with its membership reconstituted, leaving it subservient to the government. Likewise, public radio and television, once far more independent, now broadcast pure propaganda that praises the government while demonizing Poland’s political opposition parties and the European Union as a whole.

>A month ago, Poland’s president, Andrzej Duda, ignored a verdict of the Supreme Court. Then the government gave itself the power to rescind almost every decision of municipal mayors. On June 10, the police detained Wladyslaw Frasyniuk, a legendary leader of the Solidarity movement that resisted Soviet domination in the 1980s and a true hero of the Polish democratic opposition. He had been forcibly removed from a demonstration against Poland’s effective ruler, the party chairman Mr. Kaczynski. And on June 25 another demonstration against the government was attacked by right-wing extremists. A spokeswoman for Law and Justice was later quoted as saying she could understand the assailants.

>Of the many warning signs we’ve seen in Poland, this was particularly ominous. But is it something that disturbs the current White House? In the past, it certainly would have done so. This time we do not know.

nytimes.com/2017/07/02/opinion/trump-poland-ukraine.html

They don't grill in Poorland?

Yeah, the character they used in that short animation was a Finn canonically.

If I recall correctly Zucker and Trump have a common past on the Apprentice and, as it seems to be frequent with all things involving Trump, Zucker may have backstabbed Trump along the way. Trump don't just get even, he hits back harder

If you eat clam or oysters you are a disgusting person. Probably Eat your own boogers too

Clickbaiters into archive
archive.is/h3lDS

Maybe, but the party that won the tokyo election got the marketing advantage because the name of the party is "Tokyo First Party".

Is this real?

I know, I'm joking.

Just like Antifa people who like peace and nonviolent demonstration, I am just saying don't add your name or support to any groups if you think they can get you in trouble like that one.

Buy one of those birthday cakes that Japan has streamlined and dedicate it to the U.S.A.
Light some sparklers (I assume you can get those in Japan.)

I mostly eat mudbugs. Keep the populations down so they don't radicalize.

Or just set up uBlock origin right and it won't give them ad views. Fucking normies, always doing it the hard way

>mayors
Let me guess, the mayors are corrupt leftists, like always.

What is this pic referring to?

nah. I will be stuck alone, grilling burgers and maybe drinking some 'murican brew, while shitpodting with you lot. I don't drink, hence why I'm asking for a good brand

Enjoy your fireworks and bbqs, lads. I will be missing it

Lotte is a Finn. The show had
>a nip
>a finn
>a bong
>a burger
>a 300lb Russian hacker
>a frog
>and a flip
There were probably more but these are the only ones that mattered.

>not living on the coast and eating incredible fresh seafood daily

Lol

Oh and a Kraut. I forgot Constanze.

She is being underpaid as fuck. Also holy fucking shit I make 64,000 out of college at 22. Wtf are these people doing?

I love how the dog's vest says do not pet, yet they're all petting it.

Celebrate freedom by eating pig flesh and increasing obesity.

If you dont drink and just want something on the lighter end, I'm sure you get Bass ale there

Hmm, eat a burger?

> I wonder who's behind this post
Have a problem with hard shell sellfish user? That's not kosher right?

Better check that family tree, sometimes family members lose track of their heritage but keep some traditions unwittingly

>chinese girl cartoons have actual diversity while Western SJW shitbirds just put niggers and shitskins everywhere
Really makes you think

Am I white ptg ? I voted for Trump/pence

>fuck the rules I must pet this good doggo

I hate his guts, but I still think that was fucking hilarious

This is called a prawn

Yeah, I bet you can't eat pig mahmud.

This is also good. Japan gets all of the gimmick burgers at fastfood chains. It is really quite unfair.

archive preserve the current version as well to prevent them from memory holing their content

Chinatown, 10/10 kino

I saw tennessee whiskey in my local store. I'm not an expert, so I will just grab a bottle of that, I suppose. Don't want to grab a six pack of some yuropoor trash by accident

Remember, they think every light skinned person is an english white. I think they don't have the jews in their victim ranks anymore.

I know a place that has great Buffalo wings in Yokosuka
Or maybe Tokyo Disney will have fireworks

I thought buffalo were endangered

They're still alive. We cut the wings off when they're young and release them.

Every time I see these images of 1950s white American I want to strangle a boomer.

Yes and yes.

you making me sick, clam and oyster are like slimey booger and rotten vagina, then again only white people like to eat their own boogers, fuck you

Well they were flying into windmills and low flying aircraft, that's why we started clipping thier wings

DRUMPF

I agree.

knock that off right now

Same
Remember: good times create weak men, weak men create bad times, no exceptions

You seem to have a moral objection to shellfish for some reason, just like some anons here seem to hate pork.

Been here since the start, iowa, pussygate, syria..this broke me..I'm out guys cya.

look hispanic to me desu maybe mixed race Indian.

There's a reason the nips are whites greatest ally.

You look central american.

Someone brave enought to say it god bless the philippines prepare to die trumpies.

Modern London John Lennon right here. Shekel Lane is in my ears and in my eyes

this
fuck drumpf

What did my fellow flip mean by this

>throw out of a helicopter

kekt

oh no
that sucks

>IT is anti-semitic to point out people's religion/ethnicity.

wev

DAS RITE

>Spend 60 years publicly wearing suits and being rich
>Can't afford a correct length tie

Why does no one ever tell him about this?

Hey guys, remember that time Trump tweeted something and the liberal media went crazy?

Good times.

That health care is mine nigger

I like how he complains about people assuming he was Jewish without denying being Jewish.

>Throw me out of a helicopter

Gee I wonder who has been messaging him...

As the Washington Post’s story of Russian hackers burrowed deep within the US electrical grid, ready to plunge the nation into darkness at the flip of a switch unraveled into the story of a single non-grid-connected laptop with a piece of malware on it, the Post has faced fierce criticism over how it fact checked and verified the details of its story. It turns out that the Post not only did not fact check the story until after it was published live on its website, but in its defense of the story, the Post made a number of false statements about what was written when, which the Internet Archive’s Wayback Machine reveals.

forbes.com/sites/kalevleetaru/2017/01/02/how-the-washington-posts-defense-of-its-russian-hacking-story-unraveled-through-web-archiving/#1555bb5d4c9b

Hilarious shit show.

you can tell how powerful a republican is by how bad their hair/clothing is
see: trump, cruz, rand, gowdy