What with this nigger?

>thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/340477-obama-to-meet-with-south-korean-leaders
Has a former president tried to usurp the new president's power like this before? How to deal with this uppity negro?

Other urls found in this thread:

theamericanmirror.com/obama-warns-americans-much-patriotism-july-4th-weekend/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hanging

He's the most powerful, most influential man in the country. It's a GOOD thing if he wants to meet with foreign leaders.

How is it good? What's he going to accomplish? It's a nigger stroking his ego.

Hesa fucktard

>most powerful
>most influential
>Obama

he is black jimmy carter. he will never go away however he will become more of a joke over the years

Bullshit

>Has a former president tried to usurp the new president's power like this before

usually the successors wasn't an incompetent traitor put into power by a foreign hostile country

>Most
To niggers maybe

Don't forget most respected. When Drumpfs approval ratings drop again he will be impeached and replaced

I'd say this is actually fair unprecedented - at least in recent times. Presidents usually disappear for a while after their term. The thing is, Obama is a left revolutionary. He's not going to stop - expect this for another 30 years.

THIS!! Trump is not my president!!

I feel like he wants to undercut Trump. The same thing happened where he met Merkel before Trump went to G7.

I think Obama has an underlying agenda.

Let him build a group of allies to take down trump and run the country via shadow governement. When he fucks up the whole shadow government goes with him.

It would be illegal for him to negotiate with them in any way (logan act) so I assume this is a purely ceremonial meeting. Still, this is incredibly pathetic behavior from Obama. Former presidents are supposed to move into the background. Imagine what would happen if every previous president remained active in politics.

Niggers don't generally live into their eighties... Even half niggers die earlier.

just watch him and, apparently now, Macron shadow Trump and ''''clean up''''' behind him because they are such good guys and just care about the world and not their ego, unlike Dr*mpf!

>Checks flag
Everything appears to be in order.

checked. Cause of death will be perforated colon from violent gay sex.

Open borders we clearly need to get rid of the DMZ

This nigga gonna get his

This

He is the Ten Trillion Dollar Nigger

he watched as the Jews inflated a great big fat Nigger bubble that will result in the Jewish Crash taking down the economy

he is the worst president in history

Negroes never know their place
and negroes ALWAYS equal cancer

Eisenhower's was, how did he spend his retirement?

get off the vpn leaf

WE STILL PRASIDENTS N SHIET

Doubles for truth.

Who's paying for that?

Pay attention to American history, kids.

There is absolutely no reason whatsoever to encourage former presidents to sit in cowardice if they have a complaint.

Bush should've done stuff like this. He didn't, instead he had a principle that a former president shouldn't share his opinions publicly about a current president. Coward.

Do you remember how there was a huge story about him buying a big house in DC and the media was saying he's going to use it as his base to coordinate liberal efforts to unseat Trump? Do you know when was the last time he was on US soil? Seems like he hasn't been in the country for months. Really makes you think.

He will make Jimmy Carter look like W as an ex-president...more meddlesome than a Jewish mother-in-law.

Reminder that he just said the rise of American national pride is a threat to freedom at a conference.
I'm fully convinced that Dinesh was right about his anti-colonial beliefs.

Obama left office with a higher approval rating around the world than Bush, for obvious media reasons and for the fact that outsiders see US president as celebs, so if Johnny Depp or Deniro in real life are human garbage people don't care because of muh famous charismatic actor.

I'm starting to think I was wrong to think it's a just conspiracy theory that he's a muslim.

Anybody who truly loves the US and wants it to be great wouldn't be friends with Bill Ayers and Rev. Wright.

This.

Nobody wants to talk to Trump, he just brags about his stupid properties and his election win.

Every other leader in the world takes their job too seriously to make a deal with the host of celebrity apprentice.

>A bunch of people who never killed anyone

At least he's not friends with the Saudis

That's a pretty big breach of protocol.

Maybe they are just talking about golf or something.

He is doing the circuit now, collecting his speaking fees/payola

They really should ban this practice of selling 'speeches' for 1/4 million a pop. There is nothing in the content of an Obama speech that is worth more than $9.99 a ticket. It's pure graft.

>Nobody wants to talk to Obama, he just brags about social justice and muh dick.
>Every other leader in the world takes their job too seriously to make a deal with a community organizer.

ftfy

He's just their subject.

>Still, this is incredibly pathetic behavior from Obama.
Not more than drumpf antics

>Former presidents are supposed to move into the background.
And current presidents are supposed to act normal to say the least not cloenslike drumpf

>imagine what would happen if every previous president remained active in politics
You can bet you ass drumpf will to stay relevant after leaves the white house

Neck yourself Shartblue

Probably just talking about golf and the grandkids.

Why do you hide your flag, leaf?

It's all a game
They're not real, they're just actors and the entire farce is scripted by (((them)))
All distraction while they stitch you up
Don't waste your time

I'm posting under your flag from now on.

Happy dick blower?

Trump should have him killed. Make it look like a plane crash. Trump needs to make an example out of this dumb nigger.

Also he thinks you need to cool it with the patriotism on the 4th you're putting minority groups in dangler be more tolerant

theamericanmirror.com/obama-warns-americans-much-patriotism-july-4th-weekend/

OY, WE'LL HAVE NONE IF THAT HOMOPHOBIA. DON'T BE A FUCKIN BIGOT AROUND HERE OR WE'LL BEAT YOUR HEAD IN. DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH, CUNT.

>And current presidents are supposed to act normal to say the least not cloenslike drumpf
Hey faggot, would "acting normal" including getting blown by an intern in the oval office and running guns to Mexico to subvert the constitution a nigger president swore and oath to defend?

Obama better stay away from my dangler.

>minority groups can't be patriotic
I guess that's sort of true.

>slovenian
Hey Melania, that's not how you're supposed to talk about your husband.

At least Carter was willing to go Israel multiple times and call out the zionist for being shit. Obama is going on a 'look at me' tour. And Carter actually built homes and oversaw elections in fledgling democracies. Obama only cares about his globalist one world government agenda.

Obama still blames Britain for his dad abandoning him.

What, they're like 25 cents a round.

You say that, but thats not what the reality is, everybody loves obama.

>Fit
>Self made
>Got his start helping poor people and churches
>7 years of economic growth from a recession
>Economy at full employment
>Gas is cheap

Shit like this is why usurpers and overthrown rulers are executed. If they have a political base they're a threat.

>everybody loves Obama

Yeah, the corporate media sucked his dick for 8 years. They never told you about the $10 trillion he added to the debt. Or that the Obama recovery was the slowest in our history. Or that Obama was the first president since Hoover to not see 3% GDP growth in a single year. Or his expansion of Bush's middle east (((interventions))). Or his expansion of Bush's surveillance state. Etc, etc.

He was a mediocre president at best. History will only remember his as "the first black guy." Even now, mere months after he left office, his legacy is crumbling. The only thing he has left is Obamacare, and that's rapidly imploding under its own weight, regardless of what Republicans do.

He's not 'self-made' by any means.

He was selected and groomed. I read that Bill Ayers's family probably even payed for his college.

He was plucked from obscurity and given access to jewish funding, media praise, and their whole political machine. He would be a nobody today if he had to go it alone.

That isn't even a critique really. Most politicians need that Jewish push now days, but Obama got an extra special push, being a black guy who was well spoken and didn't scare whites to death.

inb4 obamaleaf shows up and shits up the thread

Obama's rise was coordinated by the fake news media/deep state for years. Hard to say any of his public persona is true.

This picture will usual draw him into a thread.

No wonder he picked Biden as his veep

I'm sure there were other reasons.

>History will only remember his as "the first black guy."
And hopefully also the last!

Unless we fight the globalist kikes trying to replace whites, we're not going to have a country.

we still have time to tweak the laws so that retarded people are no longer able to vote

Hopefully the open racism will push more Whites to vote as a White bloc and end welfare for spics and niggers.

it's a screenshot from a pro-ISIS propaganda video that the CIA under the Obama administration worked together with the Israeli Mossad to create

just waiting for obamaleaf to shit the place up

Niggers gonna nig.

Except for L.B. Johnson which gave most the KIKES the power we see them with today.

Ex-presidents are useful for meetings if the actual president ASKS them to go but I doubt this

fuck that nog

correction; nigger

>He's the most powerful, most influential man in the country
He's not in any position of power now

He is acting as a middle man for someone else.

Funny, this whole time we've been told it's illegal for citizens to meet with foreign leaders.

Obama isn't even in office anymore and he's still doing more than Hillary.

This, if there's any diplomatic solution Obama will find it

When will Obammy realize nobody cares about him anymore?

This uppity kang milkshake nigger needs to be put out of commission. I can't believe that little faggot gets secret service for life.

Obammy is the biggest case of affirmative action ever.

>I make things up on Sup Forums to make myself feel good.
>lol sometimes I make outrageous comments I know are wrong, but I enjoy the reaction.
>I'm a beta male libtard who knows better.

He's trying desperately to stat relevant. Hillary cucked out of being the Big Boss of the DNC after he left office due to the Clinton's refusing to go away and refusing to cede control over the DNC to the most current President. His only allies are the Judges he appointed and he's basically getting the Jimmy Carter exile treatment by the Clintons in private