BREXIT WAS ONLY THE BEGINNING

10,000 white men march on London!

Ten thousand white men descend upon London to oppose islam. /leftypol/ collapsing as they realise the working-class is STILL comprised of Sup Forumsacks. Anti-Anglo kikes BTFO as Anglos prove once again that they are truly the master race. Jews feeling uneasy and hoping Tommy Robinson can convince the rest of England that Israel is their greatest ally. Kek disproven as miracles happening before September. And last but not least…

Sup Forums HAPPY CAUSE THE FIRE IS STILL FUCKING RISING!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OSj0Lu4AIn4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>inb4 suicide bombing and 5k dead

Sauce:
youtube.com/watch?v=OSj0Lu4AIn4

Eh ya m8

>Ten thousand white men descend upon London
>London not white anymore
Bloodbath

>Anglos prove once again that they are truly the master race.

>Sup Forums HAPPY CAUSE THE FIRE IS STILL FUCKING RISING!
and if it stops rising we will simply fan the flames, it's very absurd but somehow this site managed to become an important international political chess piece and it's ruining the game for everyone but us.

God bless ya bongs, throw out the pakis.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>kekistani flag
you have to go back

literally there are areas where no one speaks English and they wonder why we hate them as while they sit and collect benefits

>Yurop fag
you're probably a fucking leaf

I am aware, the Communists wish to exterminate and enslave the west with muslims.

>literally there are areas where no one speaks English

LEARNING THE LANGUAGE OF THE COUNTRY YOU CHOOSE TO LIVE IN IS RACIST

WHY DO YOU HATE DIVERSITY, BIGOT?

bumping for my Anglo brothers

>10,000 white man in London
Impossibly outnumbered desu. Reminds me of the lotr scene where it's a small circle of men surrounded by all the orcs and shit by the gate to Mordor.
Or maybe that gif of sugar sinking into coffee.

Wouldn't be surprised if the met arrests them all and ignore Muslims beating people.

WE WANT MOSLEY !

FATHERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

ikr

What we're witnessing is good old fashion blowback. Since we're not a group of wahabi muslims, we don't have a safe place to meetup ((mosque))). It was only natural that some ananmoose image board became our home.
>Our ideas used to be controversial.

>It was only natural that some ananmoose image board became our home.

Depriving angsty teens of any non-controlled commune actually created an invulnerable distributed commune that simply moves and changes shape, like punching fog. Kill Sup Forums's servers and whatever-chan would absorb the mass, and so on and so on. Every winnowing also sloughs away useless normies and heightens the pitch for chan loyalists.

They really created their own Satan, didn't they?

I'm just glad I don't have to install an app to talk with you faggots.

It's so obvious at this point.

"""Demographic shifting""", it's perfectly ok and not racist, the central bank says so

Apps suck, they're coded by idiots that think your machine RAM is a ceiling to aim below rather than attempting optimization in any way, they're backdoored to fuck, and for ((some reason)) there's a pathological aversion to allowing an app to interface with the desktop web or vice versa

you magnificent bastards

Can't easily install a network trace ((wireshark)) on a phone without owning the network and having a great deal of knowledge. Even then your app could be coded to use 4G for its dirty work.

Is Joe Rogan white?

Stalin had a policy of uprooting and sending people around so there would be no unity.

Italian. White in the presence of shitskins and monkeys, but should be purged when we get back to 1950's levels of diversity again.

Discord app, for example, absolutely reams your metadata under cover of stealth and pipes it elsewhere.

Windows10 style backdooring is not as critical as a wireshark but almost as effective, depending on target

Sufficiently. So is Morgan Freeman

>EU flag telling anyone to leave

10.000 is literally nothing.

YES!! Civic nationalism is the way out of our demographic disaster!! Nothing can stop us now! Arabs, Blacks and Jews are good news, and we will not tolerate racism!

>and we will not tolerate racism!

Yeah, affirmative action and hate crime laws are OUT OF THE WINDOW! We are all human!

Please wake up Papa. I still love you.

Goddamn Ösis cutting through the bullshit yet again.

Got to play the long game user. How do you think the Jews managed to stab us in the back? It took years of conditioning. Make it acceptable to hate again and pick the obvious target. Then just make it uncomfortable for non natives to live there. It almost happens naturally and your society might have a shot of not shitting the bed.

IT BEGINS

Shocking how there isnt a SINGLE newspaper running a story on the march. Guess they really want everyone to feel alone and powerless. I wish i knew where to hear this stuff to participate.

FAAAAAAAAATHHHHHHEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I'm sure it's to make us feel alone and isolated. No one even dares talk about this shit anymore down the pub even.

BUMP

>No one even dares talk about this shit anymore down the pub even.

That's legit horrifying. Fuck thought police

It is

Notice that when the pink haired dribbling fools led by MALE, PALE AND STALE Korbyn were calling for the overthrow of the government, it was headlines everywhere

If we Englishmen were unified with a single purpose (kebab removal), it would be the end of society as we know it

That's why they spend over a decade trying to destroy Tommy Robinson

Didn't work though. That's why they want a secret internet police

WE WANT HITLER AND WE WANT MOSLEY.

took a small break and now I want the info on how to get a kekistan flag as my flag? can someone help a bro out?

They committed political suicide by DARING to fucking tell the working class that they support communism

The working class NEVER supported communism, EVER.
ONLY LAZY NIGGERS DO.

WHITE NIGGERS
BLACK NIGGERS
BOAT NIGGERS
SHEKEL NIGGERS

COMMUNISM IS FOR LAZY SCUMBAG THIEVING N-I-G-G-E-R-S

You have to disband.

Just come in from the group.

Massive support for stricter immigration, Benefit reforms and more money put into the north and small town infrastructure. Huge emphasis on making sure British disabled and unemployed are taken care of, at the same time as wanting non-brits to be denied services. A lot of guys questioning why we still send money to poo-in-loo land, when they are spunking cash on a space program, lots of people favouring fixing our own shit before we help abroad. Very few kekistani flags thank fuck, lots of blokes who look like they can tear your head off and shit down the hole.

Basically a group of football nut-nuts sick of the shit thrown about. This is the vocal part of their problem, if they aren't heard or are ignored...these mad cunts aren't afraid to step up the game.

Anyhow, fuck ya's later. Need to eat.