Was Jesus white?

Was Jesus white?

Well he would be olive skinned which I guess could be considered white by some I mean its not the greeks or jews are black or even brown so yeah I would say he probably was

nope

prove it

Just the picture I was thinking of. All the Bible says about his appearance was that he was extremely average, and didn't stand out in any way. That said, he looked middle eastern.

Yes. Palestinians are white.

see

The Book of Revelation includes John's vision of the Son of Man: "...and His feet were like unto burnt brass, His head and His hairs were white like wool, as white as snow;" [other translations: "burnished bronze"], as if they burned in a furnace..."

No. He would have been middle eastern but light like a greek.

no it doesn't it says there was nothing about his appearance that would make people follow him because of it. KYS

Please refer to my statement above

Yes

He was white enough for all of Europe to worship him so yeah

Yes. The reason why he was cool

Likely. Most people who say otherwise try to point to modern demographics, yet that region falls into what historians would consider Hellenic territory for that era.

No but he definently didn't look like this, if you look at people from the very specific place he is from they're basically white

Correct Fucking people with some sense jews are jews but they arnt niggers

no

No one knows how he looked like, stop worshipping your paintings, heretics.

This is actually what I was talking about herePrior to his birth, that area had been contested by three cultural groups for years. Hellenic, Roman, and Punic. All of which, were of Mediterranean decent. The blonde Jesus you sometimes see in art, is BS though, but that area would have been fairly white at the time.

And who in their right mind calls Mediterraneans white?

>Mediterranean
>white

Also this Jesus is based on how average Jew looked like in his time, and it looks more Oriental than classical Med.

Well they are not fucking black are they or brown. They are olive which is enough white for me at least and to be called racist.

>LOLOLOLOL JEWS ARE BASED AND WHITE, WE ARE M A G A P E D E S
They are semitic, not white. Also what will be next? "White Arabs"?

>was getting to that
Modern day Mediterranean became "darker" after Islamic expansionism during the 8th century. Romans, and Greeks at that time would have looked much like modern Western Europeans, as most of their slaves (who they did breed with) came mainly from Gallic, and Germanic areas.

No, of course he was not...what a foolish notion.....he wasn't black either...but like the people native to the region.....Tanned more like it

Wrong. Arabs had almost no impact on populations like Italians and Spanish. They were already dark-haired and dark-eyed in Neolithic, with some Red/Brown/Blond-haired minorities.

Yes. The bible as well as contemporary Roman accounts are clear and consistent on this point. Christ was blue eyed and fair skinned.

>not asking him via prayer

Get away from me, heathen.

Not full on white, but whitish. Palestinians are usually more light skinned than other Middle Easterners, but he would still be darker than the average Greek.

I've yet to see a single credible source that would support that claim.

What did he tell you?
I tried contacting him via 4th chakra but he didn't answer

>They were already dark-haired and dark-eyed in Neolithic
,also when you say "Neolithic" You're talking about "before written history", which doesn't really apply here.

He told me to catch the digits, and crown the true king n Gniezno.

I think you should prove me first that they were "Arabed", because y-DNA clearly proves they were not (especially Spaniards who have still mostly West European R1b haplogroup).

,also if you do want to include "neolithic" ethnic backgrounds into the debate, then you should note, that geneticist now think that human life may have started in Europe.

Now i'm convinced this board is infested with 12-year-olds and marketing shill firms

He would have looked like a Mizrahi Jew

>rebuts by bringing out a chart of modern demographics
You literally just brought the debate full circle.

oy veyy why do white people love him so much then?

He was black but he used the same dermatologist as MJ.

>that geneticist now think that human life may have started in Europe
Not relevant, because Neolithic is completely diffrent period of time than Deep Paleolithic.
You are the one who should prove to me that Iberians got "Arabed" and were not dark-haired before Arab invasion. Modern tests clearly show they were not.

certainly

he was a brown haired, brown eyed mediterranean european without a single drop of non-aryan blood

which is part of the reason why the kikes hated him

Yes. /thread

>mother was a kike
>not a single drop of non-aryan blood
KEK

If you care, you're not a Christian

Repent

also sage

Once again MODERN TESTS. That region has gone back, and forth for centuries. Most people retain the religion of their parents, and Spain saw massive flights of people from whatever religious group was on the bottom at that time.
Meaning
>Christian controlled
Arabs fled
>Islamic controlled
Whites fled.
Now as for Italy

Nice digits

there are still many mediterranean europeans in the levant today. they were probably the majority before the arabs started settling

I'm not a christian, I just want to know what you guys think. Also, I see you don't care what the race of a person is as long as he's a christian. Sad.

>Christian controlled
>Arabs fled
And even after they "fled", the people of Iberia are still mostly dark-pigmented. What's your point?

Around the same time sea faring became more practical, Italy was a trade super power. As a result it became mixed as fuck, due people from all over coming it. Italy has had so many different ethic groups mixed in throughout history, it's almost impossible to even track its background.

>implying God wouldn't have made HIS SON a full blooded european mensch

also his mum was pic related: european as you can see

Yeah, sure thing Pig Man...there's nothing worse than people who DON'T act like Jews, and give a shit about that. Kill yourself immediately.
We know you're not Christian. You follow Judaism.
Sad.

There hasn't been a Christian theocracy there in centuries, and they're right next to a region were there is/has been an Islamic theocracy for centuries. Figure it out for yourself.

do you remember the name "jesus the king of kikes"?
the kikes didn't liked him because he wasn't rich

,and once again. You're talking about modern demographics, which is totally off topic.

Why did you switch subject to Italy, while I was reffering mostly to Spaniards? South Italy is mixed as fuck but it might have been always shitskin, and North Italy is more Italo-Celtic/Germanic with little Semitic influence.

sorry diego jesus wasn't a mapuche shitskin

My bad, I had thought you'd brought it up.

Why did you change subject to religion? It's irrelevant, I'm talking about race.

And as I said: there is no proof for major change in Iberian population after Arab conquest.

Abdullah II is half english lmao you wh*Te subhuman

Okay, you're trolling now. Nobody is this stupid.

No dumbass, they did not like Him because he refused to propagate their supremacist BS.
Same reason these stormfags hate Him.
And it was the Romans, and Jews who gave Him that name, He did not come to be King of Jews, but King of Kings.
More believing Jewish myths...sad.

here they come

Not trolling. You should stop changing subjects and focus on race entirely.

Why would je make him european? At no point does god say that europeans are superior. He only says that about the Jews so it would make sense that Jesus was a kike.

This is a depiction of Jesus from Asia.

The Europeans altered his image to be their own as much as the Asians did.

God says Jews are superior? Fascinating. I think you guys have been reading entirely different Books than me.

I already established how there is a connection between Religion, and race (people adopt the religion of their parents). Now what has almost always happened to a religious group outside of the ruling religion in a theocracy?

ofc not.

Are you implying JHVH is not the Father Jesus talks about?

Are Jews white?

He was a sandnigger kike, but technically sandniggers are caucasoids
So yes and no depending on what you want to view as "white"

you're not white, you wouldn't know the feeling of being in god's grace like we have

he favoured us europeans because we are the noblest race, and we conquered the world and spread his gospel

>Was Jesus white?
Jesus is a spirit.
In the end, does it really matter the flesh he chose to manifest in?

The only true reason why whites in this thread think he is white is because their culture has always depicted him as such, anything they say to prove that is a half completed game of connect the dots.

>I already established how there is a connection between Religion, and race (people adopt the religion of their parents).
Then it completely disproves your theory of Arabic origin of Spaniards.

>conquer the world
>spread his gospel
A bit counter intuitive spreading words of peace through conquest, right?
It's just the same as the other sandnigger religion of Islam

I will make you the father of many nations
Your descendants will be as numerous as the sands of the seashore
Through you, the whole world will be blessed

Only the white nations fulfill the promises that God made to Abraham, so of course Jesus was a white man, a descendant of the tribe of Judah and Levi, through his mother.

These same white tribes later went north into Europe, where they forgot their identity. The modern day jew pretends to be an Israelite, and many of them worship their true father, Satan

Its funny, this picture represents a White woman trying to imitate a Black woman. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

>Then it completely disproves your theory of Arabic origin of Spaniards.
There hasn't been a theocracy there in centuries.
Do you have a memory problem? Pretty sure I already addressed that.

First christian I've seen speak some sense in this thread. This kind of thinking wont flow with the statist neo nazis who run around calling everyone who doesn't look like them "shitskin" and assume they are inferior

This is the only correct answer.
When Christianity got to Ethiopia, they described Jesus as black.
In Asia he's asian.

It's just leftists who like to complain about white jesus, yet they completely ignore black jesus and chink jesus.

>words of peace
words of truth, not necessarily of peace

jesus was not a pacifist my snownigger friend

I am implying the Bible does not suggest anyone is more superior to another.
And yes, that's exactly wtf I am telling you. YOu should actually read the Bible sometime.
The New Testament, is Jesus, over and over and over, saying that God does not promise ANYONE earthly rewards, regardless of work/sin, only SATAN does.
The Old Testament is 'God' CONSTANTLY promising Jews earthy rewards for being supremacist shits.
Really not that hard to puzzle out. I may have to write a book...I weary of explaining all this every day.
No one gives a fuck wtf you think. I have seen NO non-Christians say a motherfucking thing, that wasn't patently incorrect, or Jewish propaganda.

Are you retarded or something? You are speaking completely irrelevant things.

You're talking about modern demographics, and trying to make a point about demographics from over 2000 years ago. I think you're the one who is both retarded, and talking about irrelevant things.

Which on that note I'm off. You're either trolling, or you're hopelessly stupid.

I am talking about modern demography as a proof that Spaniards were never significantly influenced by Arab invaders. Your point in "children believing in religion of their fathers" only proves, that they had been dark-haired and dark-eyed since the times they were christian.

Were it not for Christianity, Spanish would now be Arabic, and so would Italian, and English...etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc,........................................

Maybe yes, or maybe Islam would not exist and Roman Empire would not fall. Did you think about that?

it is clear to me that when God says he made us in his image he referred to european men: we are the only race that is charitable, generous and just, unlike soulless chinks or malicious sandniggers or primitive negroes

No...because it is dumb. Europe hated Rome, you non-history reading asshole. Who in the fuck was gonna saddle p and ride thousands of miles to help ROME? Hahahahahahahah.
Jesus on the other hand....

You are retarded. Rome wouldn't fall because christkikes wouldn't destabilize it.

You have no fucking clue wtf you are talking about. It is clear to me that when you say this, you have clue wtf you are talking about.
Scriptures are quite clear on this.
Could not be clearer in fact.
New Testament anyhow...if you want to believe wtf you do, you will have to be like the Mormons, and believe yourself the real Jews.
Like British Israelites.
You are talking Old Testament stuff. Torah, Judaism.
You are not Christian, you are a white Jewish identity believer. you think we're the Jews...that is basically where your Biblical understanding is.
I wouldn't BS you.
No moron...Rome did that to itself. And irregardless, no one was going to ride to the defense of Rome, you fucking moron.

t. shitskin