WE WUZZZ LITERAAAAATEE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LBG6_HCN3jc
youtube.com/watch?v=YX2PsQS6rmg&t=84s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emilia_Lanier
youtube.com/watch?v=JVmjLGxFJAw
youtube.com/watch?v=NjaS49_hcOc
racialreality.blogspot.com/2009/12/black-history-professor-rejects.html
csicop.org/si/show/magic_melanin_spreading_scientific_illiteracy_among_minorities
youtube.com/watch?v=DSbtkLA3GrY
youtube.com/watch?v=G_8wLKy3-Sc
youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Zimbabwe aeronautics

youtube.com/watch?v=LBG6_HCN3jc

>Bassano
An Italian city in North

WE

WE WUUZ CYBERNAUTS

MUH DICK!
DAS RITE!

DIS BBC

WE WUUUUZ LINGUISTICCCSS

It just occurred to me that I could make one of these THAS RITE black people Facebook pages and probably get millions of likes and it wouldn't even be hard

WE B SKRONG N FEERLESS

If you read Shakespeare, you'll notice that he uses a lot of slang words and phrases, that's why people think he's a genius and invented lots of words. What they don't know is it's written by a Black girl.

If there are a group of people capable of innovating the English language, creating lots and lots of new words and phrases, it's Black people.

Look at our society now. Look at our slang and new words and phrases. Most are innovations coming from Black people. Examples:

>low-key
>senpai
>woke
>lit

and older ones from the previous generation that have been adopted by white people in this current generation
>crib
>ride
>on point

we sexy

>senpai
I mean f.a.m (remove the dots)

>senpai
when you are so retarded that you're romanticizing black people, remember that society filters niggers out

Black as fuck

I'm in on this

also
DAS RITTTTTTTTTTE

what's your opinion on this Alberto??
youtube.com/watch?v=YX2PsQS6rmg&t=84s

Y'all seeing the Sally Hemings news today? Black community is going apeshit about how Jefferson raped one of their own. Thing is, she was a quadroon who passed as white and her kids were so white that they married other whites.

The blatant historical distortion makes me reeee so hard.

Why are you making fun of blacks ancestry so casually , like your implying blacks are a joke. I ussaly just lurk here after finding this Nazi hell board but your smugness as you wrote that shit set me off.You are a racist. You might not know it, you might not feel like it, and you might not look like one, but you are a racist. Could you please just take a step back, look at what you just said, and maybe read it out loud. Then come back to me and try to tell me you aren't a damn racist. I don't care if you were joking, it wasn't funny. You really think it was funny? Think about all the people you just insulted. Normal human beings, just like you , and you make a wisecrack like that. You make me sick. But you know what? I'm not going to insult you. In fact, I'm done talking to you. I'm just going to leave this here and let you think about it, let it eat you inside. I'm sorry for my language, but this made me very upset. That is all.

So many grammar fails in that meme. Unreal.

are those really mexicans? I've never crossed word or even seen one that looks like that

WE WUUUUUZ SHITPOSTEEEEERS

More black people English inventions and innovations that White people couldn't have thought of

>bae
>squad / squad goals
>twerk
>YAASSS

If there's a black girl who writes a book using all these new words and phrases, but a White guy was credited as the author instead of her, 500 years from now people who read the book will think the white guy is a genius for having thought of so many new words and phrases.

I watched a previos vedio and they live in a city that's right next to California,but they refuse to enter in the US because of Trump.

>this low bait again
>ofc is a fucking spic

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emilia_Lanier

I bet his mom is Asian

>Amelia Bassano
>Bassano
Fuck you. Italians are white.

>just like you
fuck your pasta
How are they like him if he's a racist tho dawg?
you aren't sorry, you act like he's done a bad thing yet you're sorry? okay dad defender of dindus we b damn racists, like anyone cares
>it's 2017

>kinda
>Brazilian
>how do I know?
>it's not me in the pic

WE WUZ NOBLE
Not joking though, dey really wuz

>WE WUZZZ LITERAAAAATEE

words invented by Shakespeare:

>unreal
>cold-blooded
>eyeball
>obscene
>bedroom
>rant
>buzzer
>bloodstained
>swagger

Sounds like words that a black person would say, don't you think.

I'm actually gonna do this after you. Thanks lad. I'll just go page to page following all the dindus.

youtube.com/watch?v=JVmjLGxFJAw

this dude is banned from playing Mexico, not sure why

WE WUZ GUNDAM
(2:00)

youtube.com/watch?v=NjaS49_hcOc

WHITE WOMIN CRAV DAT BBC WHITE BOY HAHAHAHAHA

Only time Black Panthers would line up like that was for formal inspection by their Supreme Leader, Colonel Sanders.

Miz Bassano was part of the trans-European slave writer trade.

She also wrote "Don Quixote", "The Faerie Queene", and "The King James Bible".

No it's not.

Uhm, actually, yall are using a black language on this board and you crackers still think you superior?
The English language was invented in 1673 by a proud BLACK man named Howard Tyrone Johnson.

You do realize that it means they demand higher payment for fucking Blacks because its not their preferation. Kind of like charging extra for anal.

"Walker refers to Afrocentrism as "therapeutic mythology" asserted as a way to promote the self-esteem of African Americans (a term he does not like) "by creating a past that never was." He understands it as black nationalism; in fact he argues that the origins of Afrocentrism lay in black nationalism of the Romantic era, but rejects it as history. "

(Clarence Walker, black history professor)

racialreality.blogspot.com/2009/12/black-history-professor-rejects.html

I feel bad for that nigger. His brain is tiny.

Wasn't Alexander Pushkin a black?

read her wikipedia page en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emilia_Lanier

>any and all changes in the english language over 2000 years must have been innovated by black people

I heard Tolstoy was a nigger too

That grammar, that spelling,

I herd if you go on a tour at Monticello all they talk about is niggers.

It's actually just coded so you won't understand the truth.

all fat people have small dicks.

man, we got a fucking genius around here. someone give him the no bell prize.

"The key idea of the melanin scholars is that melanin, a widely distributed pigment in the natural world, found in all humans, has a number of extraordinary properties that are best manifested in black people. They claim that melanin is a superconductor, that it absorbs all frequencies of the electromagnetic spectrum, that it can convert sound energy to light energy reversibly, and that it can function as a minicomputer to process information. According to the group, in addition to the skin, hair, and eyes, melanin is widely dispersed in the human body, for example, in twelve sites in the brain, in all the major organs, and in all muscles. The group claims that melanin is involved in the regulation of all psychological and physiological processes of the human body. They state that because of this people with high melanin levels have better muscular coordination (which makes them better athletes), are mentally superior, have unusual faculties, such as ESP, and are influenced by the magnetic fields of other humans and of the earth (Montgomery 1989). They attribute to melanin numerous other properties. Lectures about melanin are replete with scientific sounding terminology: substantia nigra, solitons, phonons, electromagnetic radiation, melanocyte, extrapyramidal tract, pineal gland, hypothalamus, and so on. This creates the impression that there is a scientific base for the claims."

csicop.org/si/show/magic_melanin_spreading_scientific_illiteracy_among_minorities

To be fair, many religions take elements from Egyptian mythology (virgin mother, son of God, etc)

Egyptians were Europeans. North Africa for most of history till Islamic invasions was run by Europeans people or people more similar to Europeans than niggers

This is made for blacks to read and believe.

It's all about making them mad at whites.

If these people think all nations where originally black then where did all the other races come from?

And how did these supposedly inferior races become dominant?

His grandfather was black. And based as fuck might I add. Go check out Abram Gannibal

Who's changing the English language right now? Answer: Black people. I've listed some examples.

And people say Shakespeare invented 1,700 words and phrases in his lifetime. If there's a group of people capable of doing that for a short period of time, it's Black people.

Sure, white people can invent 1,000 new words and phrases but it will take them 2000 years.

Egyptians and North Africa were not European, they were north African. They shared genetic traits to whites, but they weren't from the European continent.
Also, the racial makeup of ancient Egypt is highly disputed. There is evidence for black and evidence for white. Noting conclusive. Anybody saying otherwise is either a geneticist with a historical discovery or a fraud.

Holy shit you're an idiot. If blacks were so good at inventing words why do most African languages have little more the one hundred words? Why do black languages have no word for promise? Take your Afrocentric crap back to plebit you stupid nigger.

Wrong.

English is a "borrowing" language. Everyone on the damn planet contributes to the English language. But you wouldn't know about that, would you? You ignorant, entitled black monkey.

They are so good at inventing, innovating, and making the English language efficient. That's why they're good at rap too. The meter, the rhythm, the flow... it all comes naturally to them. It's in their blood.

Similarities between Shakespeare and rappers:
youtube.com/watch?v=DSbtkLA3GrY

The guy recites a couple of lines and he asked the audience whether it's from shakespeare or from black rappers. They couldn't tell the difference in a lot of these lines.

Read a twitter or forum of black people and marvel at their mastery of the English language. Amazing rhythm. It's like looking at works of arts.

Yes everyone contributes, but a very slow pace. To be able to contribute 1,700 new words and phrases, it takes a black person.

One has to look at our current generation. Who's contributing and innovating the English language the most? black people.

Shakespeare contributed 1,700 new words and phrases. Not in 1000 years. He didn't borrow them, he invented them "out of thin air". He a genius? no. just Black.

by the way, the phrase "out of thin air" was invented by Shakespeare. Which means it was contributed by a black person.

You white boys don't know what you're messing with

You will never be anything other then a dirty nigger.

/thread

See pic for an example of how Blacks are innovating the English language. Efficient with good flow

Pic taken from this thread

WE IZ POLITIKZ
youtube.com/watch?v=G_8wLKy3-Sc

Were you dropped repeatedly on the head as a child?

WE IZ DABATUHS
youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8

I'm 90% sure that this image was created on Sup Forums to trick blacks, which is ironic because instead Sup Forums tricked itself into thinking that blacks made these we wuz images

Thx mate, you are doing God's work.
>thw you want to line up all retards and to whip them to death

Call the exterminators theres a roach infestation

>got me at senpai
You actually snagged a few, 7/10

Negros stop appropriating mexican culture now!