OY VEY! It's Like Anuda Shoa!!!!

philly.com/philly/news/nation_world/20170702_ap_d625e6e3c47343cfa9047b4757313184.html?amphtml=y&mobi=true

Which one of you did this!?!

)^:

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.com/straight-up-brazen-heebs-will-not-divide-us-banner-displayed-in-town-run-by-jewish-swindlers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

thats a vanguard america flag

>Who did this
>Presented by (((censored)))
I really have no evidence, but I'm going to take a wild guess and say jews did it for attention.

the censored part says vanguard America

SHUT

IT

DOWN

Heeb's will not divide us

Anglins article on the topic: dailystormer.com/straight-up-brazen-heebs-will-not-divide-us-banner-displayed-in-town-run-by-jewish-swindlers/

its a link to their website

>sees an actual logo
Either the kikes are putting in more effort or this was a really pointless little stunt

>censored a link

They literally shut it down!

here is a better image

>just put a blanket over it

Pussies.
Some faggot destroys the ten commandments or something, hundred plus year old statues getting uprooted, these faggots throw a blanket on something.
That's how you know it had to be Jews.
They wouldn't ruin something they would have to pay to replace.
Or pussies.

>yes goyim, why aren't you committing felonies?

but destroying private property is what niggers and leftists do

>

Vandalism is nigger tier behaviour.

>(((heebs)))

Normies are fucking retarded. The whole echo thing is so fucking simple, too.

Give me the white women and I will stop

That is how you know that this is a false flag.

What do you think the color of the sjws hair is who sketched this out for her betas to go make and install.

MADMEN

Kike Faggot Detected.

What's really fucked about this is the authorities are offering

A TEN THOUSAND DOLLAR REWARD

For information leading to the culprit.

$10k for upsetting kikes with a banner! 10k taxpayer dollars to catch someone who made a banner!

it was a different time

>"Seven married couples who live in Lakewood, including a rabbi and his wife, now face charges they misrepresented their incomes to get a combined $2 million in public welfare benefits they weren’t entitled to.

>Three couples were arrested late Tuesday in Lakewood after four couples, including Rabbi Zalmen Sorotzkin, of Congregation Lutzk, and his wife, Tzipporah, were arrested Monday.

>The couples eventually were released without bail after making initial court appearances. Prosecutors say they failed to disclose income from numerous sources on applications for Medicaid, housing, Social Security and food assistance benefits."

Why these goyim mad tho?

>State authorities announced Sunday they were offering a $10,000 reward for information leading to conviction of those responsible.

Also,

>vandalism

My question: Is this real life?

yeah but its not even vandalism its a fuckin bedsheet, its just hateful littering at that point

wow. this isint a falseflag at all.

Some madman even posted the faces of the kike swindlers around town. I want to buy this man a beer.

That was my point. It's harmless and effective. I was disavowing this kid who said someone should commit actual vandalism.

Pic related is a rough draft of a propaganda poster I'm doing for my political party. Thoughts?

Pick a random gummy worm out of the bag and you'll have your answer.

Jesus fucking christ

Sword to rake.