What does Sup Forums think of the Pagan nationalist philosopher Varg Vikernes? If you don't know him...

What does Sup Forums think of the Pagan nationalist philosopher Varg Vikernes? If you don't know him, I'm pretty sure he will be right up your ally if you're a WN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rjy61LlcHdc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umbanda
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He is an edgy fag.

Fuck off, kike

>MUH PAGANISM
Are you willing to personally be tied to a tree anf bludgeoned to death to ensure a better harvest in the next season?

>kike spreading lies about my white ancestors
Fuck off

>Butthurt fag.
Show your flag, leaf.

>Croatia
>white
Fuck off faggot

>not an argument
Show flag, bitch.

Why are you still here faggot? You mad? pathetic little non-white cuck is lonely so he needed attention

Bitch, you are the one who asked for an opinion and then got buttblasted when he didn't like the answer. Now grow a pair and show your swedistani flag.

why the fuck are you so mad?

He's too much of a primitive for me to be on board with him.

Show flag faggot

Just some anarchist douche that thinks we should all be living in caves and make everything out of hemp.

>hides flag

they both are

First of all, you are an olive skinned, brown eyed, dark haired guy, I assume, that's why you are mad.
>>MUH PAGANISM
Fuck off, you miserable krkan.
>Croatia
>white
You clearly don't understand Varg's views on race. It's all about individual's genes.
Yes, there are a lot of mongrels in Croatia, but some of us are very white.

In conclusion, both of you are pathetic faggots who don't know what they're talking about.
Nowadays we have the internet where retardation can flourish.

He killed a guy

Ako želiš bit poganin javi mi kad te možemo zavezat za stablo i udarat po glavi dok ne crkneš. Bog zna da nam trebaju bolji prinosi.

He kissed a guy and he liked it

I just meant that most Croatians are dark haired and dark beady eyed olive-shit skins but NOT ALL

everyone is a nigger and non-white except me hehe

Here are my thoughts:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rjy61LlcHdc

Do you think its possible a Renaissance movement with catholic saints based on Paganism? What if white people create a indentitarianism movement based in their respective culture, with saints of Nordic or Greco-Roman's deities like Blacks did with Afros's deities in a afro-brazilian religion after the slavery. Bring back the Grego-Roman or Nordic deities into Christian Saints. Bring their image and blend with Catholic's history. It would be more effective to White Identity that any Alt-Larp movement. Dont you think? I think it would be much better.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umbanda

I think he's not hat smart.
The way he thinks is that he doesn't have a lot of filters he just says whatever sounds right.

Ok.
It's worth mentioning that if you have fair skin and light eyes, dark hair is fine (unless it's fully black and/or has a weird non-white texture).

Amazing musican. Inspired a lot of people to do black metal and that all i care

I read his books, he makes a lot of valid arguments and a lot of nonsense but overall he's a net positive and does a great job of exposing why Abrahamic religions are cancerous for anyone of european descent.

I follow his religion but his "solutions" are bullshit. His family will get raped and his farm sacked if he gets his wish of collapse.

You all need to see the truth.
Godhood manifests in certain people.
People who had started with nothing, but grew to become one of the greats must have a spark of the divine in them, right?
Hitler was one of these people. Others included Tesla, Spartacus, George Washington, etc.

Brown eyed shiitskin detected

stop making varg threads

Stay buttblasted and contained in your mum's basement, salty bitch.

>nigger gods are white
Okay?

overall spot on except when it comes to genetics

First I thought he was insane with some good points here and there. After watching 100+ of his videos I only think he is slightly insane with a ton of good points. I'm still dubious about his Neanderthal theories and his "civilization itself is on the brink of collapse" notions though.

Also, it dawned on me recently that Varg is probably the most popular white nationalist in all of Youtube. Even Red Ice has less subscribers.

He's a poofter and so are the queerhawks who post him every day, saying they want to suck his dick.
OP is a faggot, sitting in a puddle of Varg's spunk and brown KY jelly.

>After watching 100+ of his videos
You must have went through a lot of Kleenex for that, Spurdo.

He's Sup Forums's most recent flavor of the month moron, like Milo and Stefan. Eventually Sup Forums will figure out that each one is a faggot like OP and turn on whoever likes them. Then the next retard shows up that Sup Forums will slobber all over and the process repeats. It's a revolving door.

This.
Some other bearded faggot will be posted by a cringing homosexual, with the usual:
"Ooooooh!!! LOOOOK! Look here, Sup Forums!!! Is he...dare I say it...
*squirms in chair, making sure buttplug is firmly in contact with prostrate gland*
... our gu... I mean... MAI HUSBANDO?!?!?

Every time you bump a Varg thread, a speshul snowflake gets triggered.