NEW BEN GARRISON

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ns5R7G6GCpM
youtube.com/watch?v=7eKBGOULFAk
youtube.com/watch?v=ZrZwEc3t1fs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wow, I can't believe he was able to incorporate everything that he did into one drawing. As always, Ben Garrison is doing good work.

I can't find the unedited version. Anybody?

>podesta pizza slice
lol

The autist who used to make them is in prison

Thread theme
youtu.be/Ns5R7G6GCpM

Lol!

creepy uncle joe is the best

Sheesh...

There is not enough labels.

nice touch with podesta face on pizza

Can we get the unshooped one now?

Seems like a kickass party m80

I actually love this, but let's be honest. It would be better with a Jew. I suppose Wolf Blitzer counts.

I think it needs a few more labels desu

>new
>almost five days old

wdhmbt

>no refund money bag
I love this dude

I hate Ben Garrison cartoons. Not only is his art style utterly generic and boring, everything in his cartoons is way too obvious. Why does he feel the need to label everything? Does he consider himself such a shitty artist that he thinks his readers can't tell what an object is supposed to represent by the visual clues alone?

>the pizza slice
ABSOLUTE
MADMAN
A
D
M
A
N

S E V E N
P O I N T E D
S T A R

Gentlemen....

What we need to do to him so he calls out the jew? We alredy redpilled him hard except for that.

Wolf blitzer is a child.

Proof? He changed his name to wolf blitzer.

Jesus Chirst

It's "tradition". Goes back to the days of Thomas Nast.

>Hillary's shoe

Zyklon Ben is no different can any other political cartoonist. They all label things for the mentally incompetent.

Than*
Never phonepost, it's the worst.

>Wikileaks
>Holes on a ship
>Water draining out of ship
>Holes well above reach from water
That ship won't sink very well that way in calm waters.

This is truly a great shop but can someone get me the original?

Way better

Of course some amount of labeling is expected in political cartoons- that is one of their characteristic features. I'm complaining about OVER-labeling, you dense fucks.

It is not necessary to label EVERYTHING in your cartoon. In fact the best political cartoons are those that label the least. But I guess since Ben's primary audience today are the low-IQ autistic rejects from t_d, he technically has an excuse.

I like a bit of subtlety to my political cartoons. Sorry that I don't like to be spoonfed everything.

Woke af

Ben is the hero we need

youtube.com/watch?v=7eKBGOULFAk

obvious shill, ignored

Fuck off leftypol

I don't get it.

And he was a Jew, apparently.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZrZwEc3t1fs

Why is Hillary's shoe funny?

Not enough labels, I don't know who half of those people are because of how lazy he's gotten.

Leftypol loves repeating this message through edited political cartoons but are unable to show proof. Every day we wake up and see more establishment members hating Trump so this comic makes no sense.

Is it a reference to Australia?

Holy shit

Gets me every fucking time.

>I don't like to be spoonfed everything.

uses a straw
sucks on a sponge

He needs to lower his meme intake.

>these are the people making late stage capitalism memes

kek

Record not corrected...

EPIC based kekeistanibro!! We are the MAGApedes xDDD!! Upboat me on reddit!!

S H E R R I F' S
H
E
R
R
I
F'
S

B A D G E
A
D
G
E

leftypol shoo

no. 7-7-17

obviously, an anarcho-capitalist is leftypol. free market = communism and you AREN'T an underaged memelord the_donald import

Jesus christ, are his fans retarded so he has to label everything or something?

The rocks have a yellow star. This is significant...

He should've had the gay flag just covered with letters that eventually trail off the flag's border.

I find it oversaturated - hard to place your finger on a central point or common theme. A more compact piece of art can say much more in my opinion. Something simple with a punchline.

This isn't a new one, how many newfags are there itt?

You've clearly never read political cartoons, kid.
>when all you have left is stale memes and you dump them wordlessly in any thread you can
Scathing! He'll never be President now.

But that is where are resembles real life. This is the world we live in here in America, thanks to Jews we have no longer a central point or common theme.

right, am i looking at a bulleted list or a political cartoon?

You are an autist.

2nd from the right...this kid realizes Fred Perry is typical white nationalist garments right, dating back to the skinheads of the 60s/70s?

how the hell do you people know these things?

I have but not shitty ones like this. You can create good political comics without acting like your audience are retards

We have the dox on TorPol

SJW compass

Could be a different jew though

IIRC when 8gag crashed, leftypol was put alongside /fur/ and /mlp/ as some of the last boards restored.

god damn ben

That rock has quite a big nose.

The absolute madman.