Did she go too far this time?

Did she go too far this time?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RepRaskin
twitter.com/etnow/status/881709171846131714
youtube.com/watch?v=TcGJJ-egB40
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Actually not that bad.
>Not herded in to camps and slaughtered.
Is this low key holocaust denial? Is she, dare I say, our girl?

Qualification for Oppression Olympics 2018.

How about being a jew in Hollywood. Terrible

Yeah, must be horrible making millions of dollars doing nothing

Can someone go shove this cunt into an oven? Or maybe the Jews will do that for us, given that they don't even let liberal feminist filth make Holocaust analogies.

If some white person says the world jew in that shit industry it's world news. I wonder who ownes most of that news. Of course they own most of the studios, is it a stretch? It's a fact

Fake news. Googled and nothing.

>get paid millions of dollars for """"""""""""""""""""acting"""""""""""""""""""""
oi vey the humanitee!

The gender gap was real in my mind.

She is ourgirl
She is literally denying the suffering of Jews.

(((Hollywood)))

actual tweet

If she is our girl she will soon stop getting jobs

yeah hollywood really hates women which is why they are their main attraction for most products created out of hollywood...

Daily reminder that Maryland Rep and filthy kike Jamie (((Raskin))) must be removed from Congress for treasonous behavior. May this filthy shape-shifting jew burn in hell for eternity
>twitter.com/RepRaskin

Let’s be honest with ourselves, here, fellow Jews. We do control the media. We’ve got so many dudes up in the executive offices in all the big movie production companies it’s almost obscene.

Just about every movie or TV show, whether it be “Tropic Thunder” or “Curb Your Enthusiasm,” is rife with actors, directors, and writers who are Jewish. Did you know that all eight major film studios are run by Jews?

But that’s not all. We also control the ads that go on those TV shows.

that's actually true because the holocaust is a lie, so that must be why she's completely fine.

yes they have sports, swimming pools, and get to eat sometimes

Wtf is she doing with her shekels if her net worth is only 3 times her income?

>can't act
>get tons of roles anyways because you showed your boobs on GOT
oy vey life is so rough

So she is calling Hollywood Nazi Germany?

Can someone just post eyebrow webms so I can fap?

They probably go to someone else and end up partially in your national budget

She probably don't have a Jew to manage her money.

Is this a call for help? What did she really mean, Sup Forums?

Whelp, her career is done.

Women are Jews and Hollywood is run by Nazis?

There's still a couple of season left in GoT. She's already rich. She's set for life.

or does

> being a Jew in Nazi Germany was comfy

holy shit the whole "woman in hollywood" thing is so stupid i can't believe even luxembourg newspapers sometimes run stories like this
these people live in a completely differnet world

oh and btw, I don't believe american Psycho was actually made by a woman
that movie is just too good
yes I'm a woman hating pig, but I just don't believe it

You wouldn't understand

looks like man/rat hybrid.

It's like a German in Nazi Germany saying being a German is like being a Jew under Hitler

Since the Jews run hollywood, doesn't this mean she's calling the jews equivalent to nazi oppressors?

HA! HAahahahaa. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhahahahahaha.. fuckin liberals...

Fuck this slut. She signed a contract where she was supposed to get naked then stopped refused to do it again after the show got popular.

She makes millions of dollars to hang out in exotic locations and play dress up.

Women were a mistake.

Is someone running an experiment here on photoshopping screenshots. There's been two today I saw, and I don't spend that much time reading here.

Check your news and remember the media is the current battleground. Hollywood of course you have to be seen with the right people and say the rigut thing to get a new job, a disgusting situation when these are the people we are sitting down to watch act out anything and everything

>How about being a jew in Hollywood. Terrible
IT'S ANODDA SHOAH!

>get fat
>suddenly start feeling opressed
>compare being fat to being a jew
Really made me think.

Fpbp

Who makes more money? Her boss.

If women are a mistake then think about how the fuck you would type this anti civilisation drivel without a mother

she's under contract to show her tits for at least 15 seconds every 10 minutes of screen time

A millionaire actress comparing herself to black kids that get murdered in cold blood by the police? Racist whore.

>stay frosty boys

> She signed a contract where she was supposed to get naked then stopped refused to do it again after the show got popular.
I'd gladly pay her NOT to get naked ever again. She's absolutely disgusting.

twitter.com/etnow/status/881709171846131714

no mention of nazi's though

How dare she use free speech! I hereby challenge her to a wrestling match!… (insert sarcasm)

The police and the respect for civilisation that their shitty culture hates prevents the rest of society from going in and burning all of their homes to the ground and hanging them from trees. It's ironic. Who else is going to stop that mob even if it's not a majority one

>I'm a bad actress and I can't get a job
>THE PATRIARCHY DID THIS!!

>tries to pander to lefties
>Ends up pissing them off.

She's going to get fucked for this one as white women are no longer considered full partners in the victim club. I expect ethnic actor groups and people like BLM to throw a massive shit fit and start boycotting Game of Thrones/HBO.

>Did she go too far this time?
No, she's right. The suffering associated with being a woman in Hollywood is exactly like the suffering of being a Jew in Nazi Germany: almost entirely fictitious!

Yes. Amber Rose was once asked to speak at a feminist rally and all she did was give some advice on getting into the music industry.

Literally said 'First you gotta find yourself a good jew'.

>Racist whore.

>really fucking rich
>famous
>compares herself to peasants being beaten and killed in disease-ridden concentration camps

The struggle is real.

So, an accurate analogy?

give me a fucking break. white women are the most privileged people on the planet, second only to jews.

>colonial structures
>our people came, conquered and killed
>this is generally seen as a bad thing
>by those who live on soil still damp from aboriginal blood

Ownership is dependent solely on a peoples ability to defend their claim.

looks retarded

Yeah well she's the worst part of Game of Thrones and we don't expect much more from hollywood cultists on the political front anyway.

Dildos?

Is she really considered the worst character by the fans?

Canada brings the bantz.

Almost as bad as being a billionaire in silicon valley

>dont tell your brother about reinforcements youve arranged to come
>they could have waited to fight but this cunt had thousands die so she could make some fucking smirk

>Net worth: $13 Million
>Like being a jew in nazi germany

Seems about right

She's just another idiot trying to get ahead in life by creating a victim status and using it as leverage against her competition. Just label her as such and ignore her.

whenever i hear "actors" complain its hard to be x in Hollywood, it boggles my mind... they dont have to be there, they can easily work somewhere else

>oh god its so terrible to be in Hollywood and be black
>its so shit to be in Hollywood and over 40
>waah waah waah

WORK SOMEWHERE ELSE YOU FAGGOTS

i knew alex jones was onto something when he talked about labs full of human animal hybrids.

Who is the new Goebbels then? Solutions are better than problems. The media war has started and one day it might have a champion backed by a nation again

juice in nazi Germany were nowhere near as fat as this cow

>employable as an officer in the wehrmacht
>chance of becoming supereme propagandist
If it was a guy, I'd chance it. This is however a woman, and probably not the type to employ double entendre.

nice

Is she actually playing a retard here?

>multimillionaire average actress decides to virtue signal
women were a mistake

british girls are ug-

who knows

She has lice?

Sansa is REALLY tall.

-ly

literally like 0.25% of them look as good as that

women in hollywood need to be put in labor camp brothels desu

>hand picked actress is represents the beauty of an entire country
shes hot ill give you that

lel average face. Looks like white trash.

I wonder if the studios get their $25 million dollar's worth when they cast this chick in their movies? Does she really bring in that much more of an audience than a less well-known actress would in the same role? Producers could save a whole lot of shekels by paying some pretty unknown actress (who can actually act) a million bucks instead

People never learn.

Just don't make Jew/Hitler/Nazi analogies. Just don't do it. Think of something else.

You know you'll just get the jews riled, and have a big firestorm of controversy and put your career at risk.

yo uguys are stupid thats NOT A TWEET
i dont get how stupid you guys are thts not even twitter
its ET
and its not her saying anything

???

DO YOU GUYS GIVE SUCH A SHIT ABOUT THIS FAKE NEWS ENTERTAINMENT TOINIGHT YOU CANT EVEN FATHOMO THE CONCEPT OF THE GIRL WHO SAID THIS

IS THE TOPIC

INSTEAD OF ET TONIGHT SAID IT THATS COOOOOOOOOLLL
A
P'JI HA;OI TGHAERGH DAHGBLAH GL ;'POS GJ'JL GDF';G ;HJKG ;HJL GDPK;GSD'L;OSDJ'SE
'EJJGD 'OJE
kEYP[KSGE
KGK
p{ks
POJDF
k'P;K OJK
gkJ;L GJG ogl k{p
hkHT

HN'
GHN'
LRH'LH
'
HJ
]DRH

gooDAMNIT

Probably saves a lot in advertising. Her name alone pulls in lots of women.

Jokes aside isn't hollywood jews are xenophobic as fuck?

>Yeah, must be horrible making millions of dollars doing nothing

I guess that's what makes hollywood women like jews.

So it's like she's staying in an all expenses paid luxury resort with swimming pools and tennis courts?

JESUS SAID NIGGERS IS BLACK NEWS AT ELEVEN
youtube.com/watch?v=TcGJJ-egB40

well that's not gonna end well for that dumb slut.

I'm from monkey land and I shed be a 6 here
I see girls hotter than her every day here
For a british girl, sure, she's in the top 0.0001%, but pretty much anywhere else she's above average at best

There's also a machine that masturbates you to death in sean penn's basement.