TRUMP BTFO BY NATURE just before national day

>Injured Bald Eagle Found In D.C. On Independence Day Weekend
>The national bird couldn’t fly, was lethargic and its breathing was labored
>It seemed like a troubling omen so close to the Fourth of July.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/injured-eagle-rescued_us_5959dab1e4b05c37bb7f329f

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Rn43m
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Always archive shills archive.is/Rn43m

what is this superstitious boo boo bait shit here

Triples for the based chronicler

Beaten, battered, but still alive.....and finally home. America is back motherfuckers. Libs BTFO!

HuffPo desperately grasping at straws to do anything to make Trump America look bad.

I had a bald eagle that was sick on my back 40 that I put down with a .22LR to the back of the head , wrapped in a flag and buried with full military honors.

Birds get sick and die.

>Liberals: GOD ISN'T REAL HAVE FUN BELIEVING IN MAGIC!
>Also Liberals: THIS ANIMAL IS SICK THIS MUST BE A SIGN OF DOOM! CALL THE WITCHES TO CURE THIS BIRD WITH THEIR POTIONS!

Is the story here that D.C. is so shitty and uninhabitable, that even opportunists like bald eagles struggle to get by?

dis right here

JUST

I just watched a bald eagle shit on a car with a coexist and bernie sticker. Is that a sign the left can get fucked?

Looks to me like the shattered spirit of the American people that finally found its way home with Trump. The bird is getting healed in D.C. like Trump is fixing America through taking over D.C.

Trump likes ketchup on his bald eaglez

trump is an actor playing a part a fact his 14 year old dick suckers will soon realize

>freedom has fallen
no

I wouldn't doubt that libtards roughed this bird up and released it, just to catch it and make a "story".

Can Trump be impeached for this?

This just in: animals in nature die.

Bullshit. Source or GTFO.

It was roughed up by numales

It's a Trap!!