Iranian rapist who transmitted live rape on Facebook in Sweden let free by court

After being released he attacked a random swedish family with a knife on street because he was bored with his life.

translate.google.pl/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=pl&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.friatider.se/facebook-live-mannen-sl-pptes-fri-begick-knivattack&edit-text=&act=url

Other urls found in this thread:

newsmax.com/World/Europe/EU-Sweden-Facebook-Rape/2017/04/25/id/786236/
latimes.com/world/la-fg-sweden-rape-facebook-20170425-story.html
sott.net/article/350869-Prosecutors-and-defense-file-appeals-Sweden-Facebook-rape-case
usnews.com/news/world/articles/2017-04-25/3-men-convicted-in-swedish-rape-livestreamed-on-facebook
nonpareilonline.com/news/world/men-convicted-in-swedish-rape-livestreamed-on-facebook/article_e5db84f1-1bfe-585f-8558-da1ab83c9b65.html
yahoo.com/tech/3-men-convicted-swedish-rape-livestreamed-facebook-123918865.html
thelocal.se/20170511/uppsala-facebook-rape-verdict-to-be-appealed
support.google.com/websearch/answer/134479?hl=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sweden, yes!

He's just another misunderstood young man with severe autism. He could've been any one of us.

Fun fact: these were Armenian Christians

"Religion" of peace strikes again

>BASED IRANIANS
>SHIITES ARENT LIKE THOSE SUNNI SCUM THEY'RE WHITE AND PROTECT CHRISTIANS
>PLUS THEY HATE JEWS TOOO!!!!!!!! BASED!!!

Fucking /sg/ lied to me again

Holy shit, this can't be true.

it's time to make sweden rape general

>iranian
>theyre armenian

Which one

I love Sweden. Giving us proof that these BS feminist open border ideologies are a failure.

iranian

The article doesn't say much about the case.

armenian is an ethnic group, iran is a country

this

They are Armenians who follow the "religion" of peace of Christianity

Wheres the video?

Anyone who hurts a swede is a friend of mine.

Can you just speed this up, before the rest of them get here? I want Sweden destroyed by New Years.

it's so often
could you blame them

Only white Iranians are based. Arab shitskin is shitskin, no matter the nationality.

They are armenians

>"White" Iranians

hello Reza.

Sweden deserves everything they get. Degenerate cucks.

>uncuck
>perish

Svennar, choose one.

Another rape in Sweden.

>imagine your arab/black semen in her

The sooner the better so the rest of Europe gets of its delusional Diversity Disneyland.

At this point I'm not sure I care about white girls that still hang out with kebabs tbqh

Eat pig shit, muselmann.

have some balls, stop draining them all the time and you'll feel differently, cuck

me in the middle on the left holding the piece

we famous fool!

CRETIN
They were Armenian, Iranian and afgahn
I.e shitskin

If you ever seen a Armenian in your life you know they look just like Arabs
Hairy, monobrow, hook nosed, semites

They are rightfully called the balkankikes and despised by real Christians around them

Christians aren't brown.

Uhm, was there a trial? No?

Then it's innocent until proven guilty, assholes.

typical muslims

the rape victim was some kind of gypsy-looking bitch, not a Nordic princess. Sorry, cucks.

Do you know where the Christian "religion" was invented

THIS
please stop jumping to conclusions until all the facts are in smdh

IT WAS ON CAMERA YOU SHILL DENGENERATE CUNT

AFSFASASFPOKASFPASFFASOKASFOKASFOFKASOKASFOFKASAFSFASASFPOKASFPASFFASOKASFOKASFOFKASOKASFOFKASOKFASOASFKOASFOFKASOKASFOFKASOFKASOFKASOKFASOKFASOKFASOKASFOFKASOKASFOASFOFKASOKAFSAFSFASASFPOKASFPASFFASOKASFOKASFOFKASOKASFOFKASOKFASOASFKOASFOFKASOKASFOFKASOFKASOFKASOKFASOKFASOKFASOKASFOFKASOKASFOASFOFKASOKAFSAFSFASASFPOKASFPASFFASOKASFOKASFOFKASOKASFOFKASOKFASOASFKOASFOFKASOKASFOFKASOFKASOFKASOKFASOKFASOKFASOKASFOFKASOKASFOASFOFKASOKAFSAFSFASASFPOKASFPASFFASOKASFOKASFOFKASOKASFOFKASOKFASOASFKOASFOFKASOKASFOFKASOFKASOFKASOKFASOKFASOKFASOKASFOFKASOKASFOASFOFKASOKAFSAFSFASASFPOKASFPASFFASOKASFOKASFOFKASOKASFOFKASOKFASOASFKOASFOFKASOKASFOFKASOFKASOFKASOKFASOKFASOKFASOKASFOFKASOKASFOASFOFKASOKAFSAFSFASASFPOKASFPASFFASOKASFOKASFOFKASOKASFOFKASOKFASOASFKOASFOFKASOKASFOFKASOFKASOFKASOKFASOKFASOKFASOKASFOFKASOKASFOASFOFKASOKAFSAFSFASASFPOKASFPASFFASOKASFOKASFOFKASOKASFOFKASOKFASOASFKOASFOFKASOKASFOFKASOFKASOFKASOKFASOKFASOKFASOKASFOFKASOKASFOASFOFKASOKAFSAFSFASASFPOKASFPASFFASOKASFOKASFOFKASOKASFOFKASOKFASOASFKOASFOFKASOKASFOFKASOFKASOFKASOKFASOKFASOKFASOKASFOFKASOKASFOASFOFKASOKAFSAFSFASASFPOKASFPASFFASOKASFOKASFOFKASOKASFOFKASOKFASOASFKOASFOFKASOKASFOFKASOFKASOFKASOKFASOKFASOKFASOKASFOFKASOKASFOASFOFKASOKAFSAFSFASASFPOKASFPASFFASOKASFOKASFOFKASOKASFOFKASOKFASOASFKOASFOFKASOKASFOFKASOFKASOFKASOKFASOKFASOKFASOKASFOFKASOKASFOASFOFKASOKAFSAFSFASASFPOKASFPASFFASOKASFOKASFOFKASOKASFOFKASOKFASOASFKOASFOFKASOKASFOFKASOFKASOFKASOKFASOKFASOKFASOKASFOFKASOKASFOASFOFKASOKAFSOKFASOASFKOASFOFKASOKASFOFKASOFKASOFKASOKFASOKFASOKFASOKASFOFKASOKASFOASFOFKASOKAFS

>this can't be true
it isn't

Does due process really make you this mad?

>fascist flag
oh i guess it does

It's possible to be an Armenian Iranian you idiot

There is a fucking video and that is the proof you merkel loving bitch.

Who else but germany? You rascals!

>IT WAS ON CAMERA

Ever heard of Adobe Premiere? Unless the """"""evidence"""""" has been ruled authentic and not a forgery in a COURT OF LAW, I'm not convinced.

see

where is the fucking video

SWEDEN YES!!!!!

>Armenian, Iranian and afgahn
Armenians, Georgians, Iranians, Afghans, Pakis and even North Indians are all closely related and descended from Neolithic Iranians and CHG.

THERE HAS ALREADY BEEN A TRIAL.

HE WAS FOUND GUILTY BUT SENTENCED TO A COUPLE OF MONTHS.

NOW FUCK OF GASLIGHTING OF A KEKOLD PUSSY.

this you?

You all know im right.

see and then rape yourself.

Uhm, source?

All-caps are not a suitable substitute for arguments and sources.

see

It was streamed live. Where is that A.I. controlled live action Adobe Premiere version that can edit shit live?

SWEDEN YES

so progressive
so tolerant

>he doesn't have the AI Live Action plugin for Adobe Premiere

I've just lost all respect for you.

newsmax.com/World/Europe/EU-Sweden-Facebook-Rape/2017/04/25/id/786236/

latimes.com/world/la-fg-sweden-rape-facebook-20170425-story.html

sott.net/article/350869-Prosecutors-and-defense-file-appeals-Sweden-Facebook-rape-case

usnews.com/news/world/articles/2017-04-25/3-men-convicted-in-swedish-rape-livestreamed-on-facebook

nonpareilonline.com/news/world/men-convicted-in-swedish-rape-livestreamed-on-facebook/article_e5db84f1-1bfe-585f-8558-da1ab83c9b65.html

yahoo.com/tech/3-men-convicted-swedish-rape-livestreamed-facebook-123918865.html

www.wtvq.com/2017/04/25/3-men-convicted-in-swedish-rape-livestreamed-on-facebook/

thelocal.se/20170511/uppsala-facebook-rape-verdict-to-be-appealed

www.ctvnews.ca/world/3-convicted-in-swedish-rape-livestreamed-on-facebook-1.3383713

We're talking about the knife attack -.-

>he's keeping walls of rape links

Creeeeeeeeeeepy.

All of tchem are hook nosed due to Iranian admixture. Majority of modern Arabs are like 50% or more Iranian autosomally. Natufians looked different although were even darker skinned. All europeans have middle eastern admixture but mostly of Anatolian type related to Natufians, Bedouins and Sardianians. Irano-Caucasian admixture in Europe is so far pretty low. You could say that some Europeans are more arabian due to high EEF ancestry than arabs such as Lebanese and Syrians who have very high Iranian admixture.

Actually the majority of them are since the most christians live in south and central america lel

support.google.com/websearch/answer/134479?hl=en

Creepy is shilling over the rape of your own women.

HE DINDU NUFFIN

>the woman was under influence of narcotics and not able to give her consent to the sexual act, as the men claimed she had.

I thought this shit was an actual rape this is just another drunk slut

>being THIS obsessed with rape

Hello, registered sex offender. Please keep away from playgrounds and schools.

>being an apologist for rapists.

You're a degenate pussy. End of story.

Thanks for taking some time out of your busy rape link collecting schedule to leave a comment.

germany is lost.. you guys are so indoctrinated is actually sad..

get some sense of pride or honor you fucking cuck ahmed

USA please nuke germany

>tfw this is precisely the type of human dogshit Germany needs to hang in droves if it wants to exist by the end of the century

This is how liberals /shitskins argument. Lmao

Surprised that no Swede posters in the thread with:
>This is all bullshit.
>We are redpilled AF.
>Its just question of time.
>We can send them back ANY TIME.
>Its all exaggerated.
>Look at yourself.
>Fake news.
>There is nothing like this in Sweden

YES YES YES!

Thanks for taking time out from sacrificing you're families safety to troll on Sup Forums.

You weren't complaining when Portugal was receiving handouts from us.
Your welcome.

I believe in the court of law. You believe in the court of public opinion.

You should probably update your supply of pitchforks and torches.

the only thing creepy here is how complacent you are for the situation in your country.

>You weren't complaining when Portugal was receiving handouts from us.

I was. Portugal literally raped the German taxpayers, and it was sickening.

Thats so true. At least the afghans and syrians actually need help.

>germany farming (You)s
What a time to be alive.

>. At least the afghans and syrians actually need help.

And unlike Southern Europeans, refugees are actually willing to contribute.

>forced to receive handouts because EU policies requires us to import instead of local produce, in exchange for INTEREST and new country laws like denying war crimes is hate speech
fix it for you, get your facts right. i know youre an EU bitch because muh diversity and unions but you apparently have no idea how it works

>I need to be told what to think by Big Brother
Fucking sad, cunt

see no one wanted handouts idiot

it's not enough!!!

>the achievements of civil societies trigger me
>Where is my tampon

shitty refugeelover same fagging

>We were forced to take money at gunpoint!
>We're innocent victims, we dindu nuffin!

you are one dense motherfucker ahmed, you think we the people have any saying in that?

wake up and smell the coffee

>smell the coffee

Probably paid for by German taxpayers.

>handouts are free
>what are interests
i get it, you're probably a kid or a muslim with no economic knowledge of how the world works

and since you're either a kid or muslim you dont pay taxes anyway

And this, ladies and gentlecucks, is how you derail a thread.

Thanks for participating, it wouldn't have been possible without you!

>i was just pretending to be a retard

Time to get a tan and have some sexy time in Swedenistan

I dont get it. Where is the rape?

and who forced you to join the EU?

Armenian*

Sweden and Germany are the most cucked countries now.

>0 swedes complaining in this thread
>2 germans cheering for the ethnic activity

coincidence?

To be fair, that's what they are there for.

To boost population numbers.