Sup Forums on suicide watch

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0UZVjq259js
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>unvis.it
>archive.is
thank you swedebro

LOL wtf are they scared of?

literally admitting to hiding their posts so people can't show how much they lie lmao also

>RIGHT
>WING
>ARCHIVING
>SITES

muh extreme freedom of speech lmao

Was that written by the onion?

Looks like archive.is falls back on other archive sites to grab the page, and then copies from them.

Well that was an easy fix ;-)

i didn't know archiving something was racist

>We shouldn't be punished for producing low quality clickbait
>Using archives is also racist
What a time to be alive.

Literal faggots.

>RIGHT
>WING
>ARCHIVING
>SITES

fucking kek

The Wayback Machine is owned by a nonprofit. How is it right-wing to archive a fucking webpage?

Can someone translate this out of cuckspeak? Are they saying they are shutting down archiving because they don't want their lies to be permanently available?

How many dicks do they take up their arses on a daily basis?

>right-wing archiving websites

What did they mean by this?

I used to admire journalism. It was once my dream to be a investigative journalist like Marinovitch, Rezendes or Schanberg.

Journalism nowadays is a bad joke. Back in the day you had to be 100% sure to publish a story. Nowadays you simply rush some word salad from some millenial faggot to the front page without even SPELL CHECKING.

Yes.

Yeah man, archiving is white supremacy.

remember when they used to just be a glorified sports illustrated for millenials

now they're a glorified NPR for hipster faggots

where is the source for this?

This is fake to get more views on vice, which is why they said "some of our pages"

He will find a way

>not giving us clicks is racist

It's because journalism is online now. When it was on paper they had limited space so only the best stories were published, online they have unlimited space so any hack can write an article and have it published. Journalism standards are dead. Vice has always been pretty shit though.

It's fake mon. Not on either of their faceberg pages.

So, having a memory is now far right.

source?

drumpf btfo how will he ever recover

Basically yes. And word for word because archiving sites don't give them a chance to edit or remove articles once they get spread.

Funny how they say that in the same paragraph where they praise the quality of their journalism.

>erase history
>blame it on the other political wing
>rewrite it later

every single authoritarian loving shit bag ever lol.

>mfw they really think they can get every single archive site anyway

the streisand effect is gonna kick into overdrive with these pricks

VICE is trying to blame other people for the stupid shit they say. What's funny is that they're not concerned with the low quality of their own reporting, only that other people are mocking them for it. Archives are a really good way of making sure that news agencies don't just delete obvious propoganda if it's noticed or after it no longer serves a purpose and only Nazis care about stuff like that.

>right wing archiving websites

w e w
e
w

Hahaha what the absolute fuck? They just come out and say it, they won't even make an attempt to hide it.

This was already proven to be fake. SAGE

Hahah they think their (((journalists))) funnier still they think (((censorship))) works...They should string themselves in piano wire

>fucking Vice loses all credibility in one self-made post
How fucking pathetic is it when one has to do a press release about how they need to be able to change things once they feel they're being laughed at.

youtube.com/watch?v=0UZVjq259js

Finally, I have a folder for vice

>Right wing archiving websites

Trust In Thy NorBro and NorBro Shall Deliver Unto (You); Sup Forumsatians 14:88

>stop showing people what our garbage articles looked like originally when we posted them.

Why even make such a stupid fucking statement? Wouldn't the solution be to proof read their stuff better before submitting it?

It's pretty transparent and petty, they want the clicks.

RIGHT WING ARCHIVING SQUADS NOW!

>Vice
>Reputable

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*inhales *
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

This post has to be fake. It must.

>before we edit them
So they admitted that they edit their content and pretend it didnt happen?

Info Hole is real.

It's fake you fags, we went through this 8 hours ago.

Oh no what am I going to do now?

>right wing archiving websites
Can we please make this into a thing were we add "right wing" in front of anything that triggers SJWs? Aka every other subject?

Oh fuck haha

Vice is still trash - you bitches probably thought you were edgy as fuck when you were on Vice's cock 5 years ago

They deleted the post.

I'm pretty sure they already deleted this post because I can't find it. Oh my god the fucking irony.

>ethical journalism
Is that what this is?

i might, if im feeling frisky

so this post seems to be fake, but is archiving not actually working there?

>assuming my cock riding preferences
>dem flag nearly always a leaf
Be careful guy, c-16 passed.

TELL ME SOMEONE ARCHIVED THE "RIGHT WING ARCHIVING WEBSITES" POST PLEASE

vice was okay when it was independent. their longform investigative pieces were pretty great, especially when they were willing to plung themselves into conflict zones.

now they got bought out by a conglomerate a few years ago and its noticeably shit. just look at any day they have on snapnews. all tranny shit.

IT'S FAKE YOU RETARDS

Does it contain a single txt file containing "vice.com"?

>not wanting to pay money for our bullshit is racism, sexism and islamophobia
>linking to archiving sites is violence

Wew

>reputable
>damage our reputation
>leading news source

Kinda surprised they think so highly of themselves.

>IT'S TOTALLY NOT ABOUT THE MONEY WE DON'T GET WHEN OUR ARTICLES ARE ARCHIVED GOYS

>IT'S TOTALLY ABOUT RIGHT-WING NAZIS TRYING TO TWIST OUR WORDS

>archiving history is considered rightwing
W
E
WEWEW
E
W

it always has been

leftcucks live in little 1 week intervals

I think this is fake. Prove me wrong.

>the things we said in the past are right-wing

>right-wing archiving websites

Show those racist archives!

>print to pdf
>upload online
damn technomagic

It is fake but everyone on this board is retarded and won't take 5 seconds to look through their page to see it's not there

>Ethical journalism
>Removing their precedented articles so people can't call us on our bullshit
This whole the media is just being objective and completely ethical shit has gotta end. They've been completely opposite of ethical, they've been purposefully inflammatory, irresponsible, and downright treasonous, not reporting the narrative but Crafting it

This is all FAKE NEWS
pretty soon VICE will come out with an article about how they trolled 'le alt right drumpf supporters' with a fake news story and about the fake news is an epidemic and how fast it spreads and how we need to prevent fake news and alternative facts before Trump gets his hands on the second scoop of nuclear codes.

>right wing archiving site

Lefties have lost it officially since Trump's election
Literal mental patients tier

Friendly reminder that the guy from 1984 book's job was to edit news articles once a new truth came out.

Vice is literally saying they hate archives because they can't edit news articles.
Let that sink in.

It was deleted?

A minor setback for a true patriot

There's also the fact that printing it is a lot more permanent than online, so journalists tried harder to get it right the first time.

>TFW when you're a vice numale libshit and discover the Nazi just screenshots the article now

ALL THIS FUCKING IMPLICATIONS OH GOD IM DYING

Do you got a mega with all those folders dad?

"please goys, don't hold us accountable for what we publish!"

>LITERALLY called VICE
>Go full social justice warrior

No, I think this was all fake. Vice.com is currently being backed up by webarchive.org. Nothing's changed. I'm not a technical expert, but I don't think you can block wayback from archiving your page once it's on the net.

>We disabled archiving to better put information down the Memory Hole.

And Vice used to be kind of cool way back.

>Fake news trying to swindle their way out
>Sup Forums somehow on suicide watch

Wew lad how delusional

>And Vice used to be kind of cool way back.
you were just bluepilled

wayback acts as a crawler, you can block it with robots.txt, e.g. nosebook does this

Underrated.

it never fucking existed in the first place retards.

Sup Forums is so easy to bait

The Facebook post is either fake or deleted but you still can't directly archive their articles with archive.is

>Vice used to be kind of cool way back

No, it was always a pretentious leftist rag. Even in their documentary days.

well if you actually keep it written down how can you twist it to fit the narrative later?

Now this is what you call a slippery slope. Orwell, why were you so right?

How Orwell was so accurate?

>falling for this bait
Morons
It's totally fabricated. Vice never posted this.

1984 was the instruction manual for this shit

>we both get digits
>we both reference orwell

We really do live in a simulation

7.5 more years VICE.

NPR is tax funded. They shouldn't be able to delete articles