FINISH THEM!

Attention pol, it's time we finish CNN off.
We must get them off the air or at least of their Russia collusion propaganda. We must spam the FCC with complaints about CNN's fake news! FLOOD them with demands to take them off the air. Let's finish CNN off!

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4dRGMME4VnM
archive.is/kIJCy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Petition Congress for an investigation.

Yeah, well I heard on Sup Forums the he DID collude with Russia.

Proof or gtfo

this

CNN owned by Time Warner and is not going anywhere, FCC is a corrupt organization, and as soon as trump is out of office (however many years that takes) left wing news will wield so much influence that you won't even be able to deal with it... the pendulum will swing back harder than ever before

Finish them? What would we do without them?

Dairy remainder.

This. Once all your enemies are gone, what would you fuckwits even begin to do with yourselves? Go outside? Find a job? Date?

Agreed. It should be done to all these rats.

Would hate to think people thought for themselves this past election.
Should I write a letter to Time Warner thanking them for allowing Donald to become president?

>what would we do?
Create more enemies. Sup Forums is contrarian by nature. There was a time Sup Forums trolled right wing talk show host and churches.

keep me posted

>"the Russia story is a big nothing burger."
Have some faith. I believe Project Veritas forced a foot through the door. It's only a matter of time.

We should write another fanfic and email it to them.

Does anyone know if it's possible to be an anonymous source for CNN and get paid for it?

No.

They need to live with the shame.

Contact Project Veritas

>implying they feel shame for what they put up...
They admitted they know that the Russian story is fake and only doing it for views. Don't believe me? Watch this:

>Date
No. Girls only like outgoing and muscular guys.

Whatever you say Lord Trump!

I've seen it. I'm just saying they need to be marked as a reminder.

Archived it
archive.is/kIJCy

>ID: DEM
Get out

We need to get Don jr to retweet this.

THIS

What was this video again?