Hello my dear, dear friends

Hello my dear, dear friends.

I'm a producer on the Viceland show Hate Thy Neighbor.

Would any of you be interested in being on the show and talking about your disdain for blacks, whites, jews, muslims, women, puerto ricans, or something like that?

I've lurked and posted around Sup Forums for a number of years and I think it would be great to do an episode of HTN Season 2 about Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/zapWyu7A
youtube.com/watch?v=sZBpr2Dt1pk
youtu.be/styLx-iWwC8
youtube.com/watch?v=lXjx32sFRuM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'd be interested if you did an episode about how OP is a faggot.

No hate here. Try tumblr.

What about hate for Viceland producers? Gas the Vice, TV war now.

that can be arranged

Fuck off kike!

What's the pay like? (((Kike)))

I don't hate anyone, I just want to make the world a better place.

Your post screams faggotry

I'll do it. How much are you paying and how hateful do you need me?

lol Viceland. Kill yourself you hipster faggot.

Kill yourself kike

Only if we can wear Pepe the frog masks to protect our anonymity.

Actually Sup Forums is a board of peace. As such it is not suitable for your shot, sorry.

Go away vice

You want speak to this guy. This edgy faggot speaks for all of us.

we pay nothing, it is all mine

all of the hate comes from the following boards:

go bug them, we only seek the truth.

>I've lurked and posted around Sup Forums for a number of years

I mean, playing along with the larp it's painfully obvious that you actually haven't

that would be perfect

>Works for (((VICE)))
>OP confirmed faggot

>'ve lurked and posted around Sup Forums for a number of years
fucking liar piece of shit
go to reddit and ask the_donald/

I don't have to let you live in my house or any retarded shit lIke that, do I? Oh, and I'm not feeding you, either.

Muslim here.
I'ld be interested in being on a show where I can elucidate kuffar on why they must be enslaved or killed.

Sup Forums was never good.

Fuck off you stupid Kike get the fuck off my website.

Yes I will gladly accept to an interview.

Sup Forums is a board of peace

go suck off your jew producer faggot

I detest Viceland

haha no i really have. was here in the glory days of /soc/, used to hang around Sup Forums a lot, and embarrassingly i like me a good rekt thread

i'm just shit at using ur really edgy parlance like kek and whatnot, so i realize i sound like a fucking idiot here.

kill yourself, knowing your entire existence is a waste of time and nothing but detrimental to the human (white) race

gas yourself

If we didn't have constant anti-white bullshit ("diversity" policies, "positive discrimination"/"affirmative action", people calling for whites to be removed from positions of power, or calling for non-whites to be hired PURELY for their race) then I wouldn't have so much of a problem.

Also if we were actually allowed to control our borders like every other country in the world does then I wouldn't have so much of a problem.

So it's not that I really hate other races, it's that I hate people saying that white people aren't allowed to stick up for their interests like every other ethnic group does.

Of course everyone seems to say "whites UNIQUELY shouldn't be able to stand up for themselves because a) they colonised the world, or b) they caused WWII, or whatever the fuck"

But hang on, why is that sort of collective guilt/responsibility only forced upon whites, but no other group? If I say "Jews control the media" (since they're disproportionately represented in the media) then why is that not allowed? But it's okay to say "white people colonised the world"? That's exactly the same sort of generalisation isn't it?

And when is white people's penance paid exactly? When are we absolved of the crimes of other members of our racial group? Or are we deemed to be deserving of punishment forever more?

If society was willing to be ACTUALLY non-racist (judging everybody by the content of their character, not the colour of their skin, like MLK once said) then I would probably be okay with that. But instead it seems that the left wants to constantly bash white people and say that white people uniquely should have university places / jobs taken away from them in order to give them to minorities. I thought we were supposed to live in a MERITOCRACY? Where THE VALUE OF YOUR WORK, NOT THE COLOUR OF YOUR SKIN gets you ahead?

see, this is TV (((gold))) you guys, please be on my TV show

Fuck off, you antisemitic racist bigot

fuck off kike, wanting to corrupt a pure message with your dividing propaganda. KYS

Are you one of the fags at the vice location on abbot Kinney in Venice, CA? I used to work next door to you homos at Zefr. We used to fuck with your cars when you didn't park in your lot and we would punk your staff in the neighborhood behind that office. Your employees are fucking bitches, I used to see them smoking weed, acting like they were in jr. high with their first cig. You know, ACTING like your sneaky but really being obvious because you think your cool lol you guys are fucking lame, we used to laugh at your people daily

need people in the U.S.

>sweden

y tho

r/the_donald is the real internet hate machine, that produced the gunman that took over that DC pizza place, for example. Sup Forums is a board of peace

Nah, we already have more influence than you ever had.

Have you tried smoking dick? I heard it's really good for fag health.

Pro refugee bullshit

Literally who?

Hahahaha

no i am brooklynfag, but i Vice LA people can suck my dick so, well done

Because of your leftist faggotry. Why the fuck do you sell out your own race? Because you're faggots, that's why.

Whats the pay? If the cash is there, i do not care.

don't give a shit about Trump supporters, especially on reddit lol, i want YOU

What the fuck is Viceland cunt?
I don't watch Jew homosexual bullshit.
Get the fuck off my White board.

In America, it is a widely accepted truth in academia that IQ is between 70% and 80% determined by genes. It is also uncontroversial that there is a large disparity in average IQs between certain racial groups. 2+2=?

give us some stories user

no pay, it's "journalism" hueeeeeee

if you have to leech off Sup Forums for content you're probably fucked in many other ways.
you know that a media outlet is fucked when they have to pull shit and piss from Sup Forums to make a story.

> was here in the glory days of /soc/,
> glory days of /soc/
fuck off, faggot

so put your money where your dick is and be on my show

(((Vice))) time stamp of your dick or tits
What ever of the 72 genders you identify with or get the fuck out

basically this

pastebin.com/zapWyu7A

fuck your worthless show. it's nothing.

>implying you don't want to hang out with Jamali, cmon guys, look how hateable that face is

Fuck you and fuck your show. Faggot.

ill be on your show, goldberg, i love attention almost as much as your stinky, postmodern ((((news)))) outlet

>wanting something for nothing
Choke yourself out.

>viceman will suck Sup Forums's dick for a Sup Forums hatestorm to write clickbait on
pathetic

Not much to tell, keyed cars and would talk shit to them while we were out back sk8ing in the neighborhood on our breaks. Always whites and kykes working at vice, they would occasionally have a random token shitskin palling around with them on the smoke breaks. Their the biggest fucking pussies, we would talk mad shit, calling them fags and bitches to their faces and they would'nt do shit about it. Worked next door doing content management for a jewtube partner company for a little over a year.

ur being mad online

Set up a date with that qt Italian weed chef and a spot on the KOTR film crew and we'll talk. Oh, and I want to bare kncuckle with Huang, if he agrees, of course.

>implying you don't want to hang out with Jamali, cmon guys, look how hateable that face is
Do i get to curbstomp him on air?

>2017
>not being red pilled on race

no, im being mean, dumbfuck, and you're being a raging, cocksucking homo.

who could be behind this thread?

Sure I don't believe I have hate so it would be great

gotta say m8 this show is pretty poor (((bait)))

I wouldnt watch the free preview of your channel because I hope it goes fucking bankrupt, youre a scumbag and whatever words you get from some unsuspecting Reddit trash larper, Im sure it will be snipped up and them made to look even worse.

We have a right to exist. White genocide is obvious, you cover it up. Youre the enemy of our race. We wont be having arguments with you people.

youtube.com/watch?v=sZBpr2Dt1pk

It's the SBS channel aimed at delusional arts students. Some of the stuff is actually pretty interesting when it's not anti-white vitrool

how about I do your job for you.
how to Sup Forums hatemob for clixb8:
>post ur phone number and say that the phone is for a child toucher
>attach boarderline cp to the OP
>include a bomb threat
>???
>profit

works every damn time 4me

Why don't you shitballs take the pedo crisis seriously? Why don't you muster some "journalistic integrity" in the direction of the bizarre and creepy subculture and seemingly inexplicable power-relationships of some of the key figures in certain well known "debunked conspiracy theories"? History will judge you ever so harshly. Like Nazi collaborators. I promise you.

/pol is a board of peace
No one here wants to contribute to your degenerate liberal propaganda.
The same way Vice represented Germans protecting their homeland from Muslim hoards

Go be a kike somewhere else

Go do some promotional work for Open Borders for Israel
to help refugees find a new home there since Poland has decided to keep their ethnic identity with closed borders

i don't hate anybody
saying that niggers are violent low iq thugs, muslims are pedophiles, rapists and terrorists or that kikes are covetous and love destabilizing and extorting whole nations is not hate..it's truth

I am also a television producer. I'm currently making a documentary about the underground LARPing scene in america, would you care to do an interview for me detailing your LARP experience?

How the fuck do I participate or know you are real

Fuck off and sage this (((kike)))

JEWS DID 9/11

>72 genders
>72

When they say genders they must really mean the 72 Goetic demons evoked by King Solomon? Hmmm, intredasting...

I LARP as a LARPer thats telling people that I am a LARPer while actually being a LARPer

Sup Forums is a board of peace.

Please try tumblr or reddit.

Saged

>We have a right to exist. White genocide is obvious, you cover it up. Youre the enemy of our race. We wont be having arguments with you people.

You can quote that on your show, here, toss this image in. This is what we are mad about, and how Canada will be 20% white by 2060, and Italy 1% Italian in 300 years says the UN.

>I'm a producer on the Viceland show
Try swinging from this cool hip necklace you piece of garbage faggot.

Anyone who is on that show is clearly not christian then. Just throwing that out there for you since we all know you'll try to paint them as such.
>"B-but what about loving thy neighbor? Doesn't that inherently mean to let them in your country?"
I can love my neighbor, but I don't need to let step all over my property to prove that I do.

Contact Pastor Steven Anderson about the fucking kikes.
He can explain their shit better than I.
Pastor Anderson is pols spiritual leader and pastor.
youtu.be/styLx-iWwC8

give me a throwaway or i'll give you mine if you want.

>Saged

Video related

youtube.com/watch?v=lXjx32sFRuM

throwaway your life you living piece of excrement

you didn't include it in the OP so we know your fake or mentally retarded.