SHAME ON YOU

Well boys? What do you "Christian" Trump supporters have to say about your worship of the manchild (like a false prophet)? How do you handle the fact that you let this "man", who does and says things that contradict the Bible, overthrow Obama?

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Acts 15
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

At this point I'm pretty sure it's a bot making these threads

Go back to using the frog girl, you nigger

>Leviticus

I haven't seen Trump do anything to muslims and immigrants. What you got?

The church voted during the council of Jerusalem to no longer follow Mosaic Jewish law. Christians aren't bound by the rules of the Levites.

Sources or STFU and GTFO

He's been using ICE to deport immigrants, and he has installed a Muslim ban.

Whatre you gonna do to stop is

Whoa like this whole book hates Tadaump
Exodus 22:21
"You shall not wrong a stranger or oppress him, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt.

Exodus 23:9
"You shall not oppress a stranger, since you yourselves know the feelings of a stranger, for you also were strangers in the land of Egypt.

Deuteronomy 24:17
"You shall not pervert the justice due an alien or an orphan, nor take a widow's garment in pledge.

Deuteronomy 24:18
"But you shall remember that you were a slave in Egypt, and that the LORD your God redeemed you from there; therefore I am commanding you to do this thing.

Deuteronomy 27:19
'Cursed is he who distorts the justice due an alien, orphan, and widow.' And all the people shall say, 'Amen.'

>old testament

Christians don't follow Jewish laws.

How do you handle the fact that you let your father skull fuck you after he destroys your ass every single night? Shame on you, incest faggot.

Acts 15 covers the Council of Jerusalem

Surprise surprise, the Trump supporter is into incest fantasies! Does it get your micropenis like a centimeter bigger when you imagine Dump railing Ivanka? LOL

Act 15? What?

You are either mentally ill or a dedicated shitposter to continue this BS every single day. No surprise that it continues without a ban though.

If you like the old testament so much, go and kill all the faggots you can see and stone all the whores that you know

Funny how easy it is to melt you snowflakes with different, correct opinions. Maybe you might need a safe space? LOL

Not even going to give you a (you), clearly you are mentally ill for continuing to post this tier thread. I am sure it will pop up once more again today and again tomorrow and the next day and the next day.

>leviticus

>applying to Christians

>shounen watcher

Opinion discarded.

Jesus fucking christ mods can you get rid of these repeated shit threads?

It's almost as if they allow it on purpose, the same thread with the same image has been posted a bunch of times and he did this shit previously with he froggirl image about the westboro baptist church, it's a visible form of autism.

>>Act 15? What?

Have you never read the Bible?
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Acts 15

guess i'm a hypocrite
fuck muslims and immigrants

Oh, didn't your mommy tell you how big I am? Guess she was too busy sucking off neighborhood, while daddy was making a new hole in your ass. Well, you will have to talk about all this sooner or later so just be patient. In the meantime, please tell your mommy I said hi.

acid moth girl also a cute tho.

came to post this

that verse was directed at the jews

The question any Christian should ask themselves is "how would God and Christ view my actions?" Islam spreads and rules over its people through fear, but as a Christian the only thing I fear is God, and all else is false. Do you truly believe that God and Christ wish for the murder of those who do not follow them? Do you think God commands his people to rape? Islam works toward a world that only practices Islam, and if that cannot be achieved they would see it burned to the ground. That is not within their rights, if a civilization is wrought with sin to the point of no return it will be God's power that will strike it down as he did with Sodom and Gamorah. Islam simply acts in every manner as a false god, which in turn makes their god false. As a Christian I try to harbor no hate, but how can a man who loves Christ be tolerant of someone who wishes to see all he created be turned to ash?

Why do leftcucks only read the bible to tell Christians what to do?

Preach it!

I am a Christian but how exactly is Trump mistreating Muslims?

What's wrong with Leviticus?

Leviticus 20:23
And ye shall not walk in the manners of the nation, which I cast out before you: for they committed all these things, and therefore I abhorred them.

Leviticus 20:24
But I have said unto you, Ye shall inherit their land, and I will give it unto you to possess it, a land that floweth with milk and honey: I am the LORD your God, which have separated you from other people.

Leviticus 26:7
And ye shall chase your enemies, and they shall fall before you by the sword.

Leviticus 24:20
Breach for breach, eye for eye, tooth for tooth: as he hath caused a blemish in a man, so shall it be done to him again.

Leviticus 18:23
Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion.

Leviticus 20:15
And if a man lie with a beast, he shall surely be put to death: and ye shall slay the beast.

Leviticus 20:16
And if a woman approach unto any beast, and lie down thereto, thou shalt kill the woman, and the beast: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Leviticus 18:22
Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

Leviticus 20:13
If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Nice pic for ants jew

I'm not a Christian.
>He's been using ICE to deport immigrants, and he has installed a Muslim ban.
That's ICE's job and it isn't a Muslim ban.

He banned people from the largest Muslim nation Indonesia (200 million Muslims) ... oh wat he didn't

Well he banned India (100 million Muslims) for sure... oh wait he didn't?!

Well i bet he banned china,! (50 million Muslims)
HE DIDNT?! Well this isn't a very good Islamic ban...

>What's wrong with Leviticus?
Nothing, but basing an argument on leviticus is something only an atheist or a protestant would do.

Because Catholics hate the word of God, these are Gods literal words as spoken to Moses.

Call all men who like to have a little fun manchildren sounds lame

>using a picture of best girl to say retarded shit

>"But you shall remember that you were a slave in Egypt, and that the LORD your God redeemed you from there; therefore I am commanding you to do this thing.
Yeah he's clearly talking to us here. Good job, idiot.

Good point. #OpenBordersForIsrael