New Styx

youtube.com/watch?v=IB5KNoChGRY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sHqjiaus8RE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Those nipples look juicy as hell

Why does anyone like this crypto jew gothic Civic nationalist closeted fag?

Because he is smarter than you. And he often repeats: "It did happen just as i predicted"

Go away!

Don't care. Those who want to see it will find it on their own.

Who is this weirdo and why should I care?

filthy dumb civicnat scum

youtu.be/sHqjiaus8RE

What the fuck kind of creature is this?

Stupid sexy Styx needs to make more MRE reviews.

You people are the reason eceleb threads are so common.

I've kinda grown to like the faggot
he's eloquent, able to form and present a compelling argument, and sticks to his principles
anons crying civic nationalism are deluding themselves into thinking that clapistan can ever become anything but a hodgepodge of mongrel consumers that it is

Styx himself shills here to garner a fake cult of personality.
The dude is more in line than reddit honestly, fuck off there styx

this is fair
styx is realistic as fuck

tfw you get your news from a shirtless satan worshipper... and it's still 100000000000000x more credible than cnn!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCK cnn

He lives in rural Vermont and has very little experience in a """""diverse"""""" society

He thinks races don't exist, he's bluepilled to the max

Because reasons...anything else

>He lives in rural Vermont and has very little experience in a """""diverse"""""" society
look at your fucking flag faggot, you have like 1 ""diverse"" city in your entire country and your PM parades out every fucking sikh that lives in canada twice a week to play bongos on national television

tactical trigger warning
mega nigger strikes again

This. You can't take this twat seriously.

>American education
Ottawa has more people than the state of Vermont and is 75% white, meaning are more non-whites in my city than there are people in Rutland. Not sure what the point of your incoherent post was though. He prattles on about muh civic nationalism without knowing what it's like to live among even a minority of non-whites

He's the Rasputin of Sup Forums

you mean he reads what us smarter older old fags write here and elsewhere, and repeats it in his pol updates? ok yaaa peace out.

Because he is based! and hates feminism

as cringe worthy as he looks like; he's probably the only non-retarded new right/cultural libertarian youtuber, along with peterson

he actually understands issues, makes good predictions, and doesn't uselessly scream about e-celeb bullshit most of the time (((cough cough sargon)))

Styx lives in one of the whitest states in America and this is why he thinks civic nationalism could work. I stopped listening to him when he made a video saying Puerto Rico becoming a state would help republicans.

Great video! Will watch it tonight at work as Styx is a nightly occurrence in my breakroom!!!

back to