We still hate Zionists right?

We still hate Zionists right?

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/eliseknutsen/2013/01/28/israel-foribly-injected-african-immigrant-women-with-birth-control/#122c7ab567b8
archive.is/JvpK2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nope emperor Trump supports them and we do whatever he says so we support them.

But Trump is a jackass

THE
UNITED
ZIONIST
STATES
OF
ASHKENAZIA

>(TUZSOF)

BASTE

>We

Fuck off Stormfag.

Better to have them in Israel than in Europe

I don't hate them. I just think we should stop doing what they want all the time.

No we hate losers (nazis).

yep

LMAO, no way, Zionists are BASED

Praise kek

fake and gay

The problem is most of them don't want to go to Israel. 60% of Jews live outside of Israel and have no intention of living there because its an overcrowded shit hole. But despite this they still subvert our governments to put Israel first.

>We still hate Zionists right?
Yes. Fuck Israel, I want all the Jews there to come here, the rest of Europe and to the USA.

fuck jews in any and all forms

this Viking gets it

I like my enemies to be in one place.

The interesting question is:
How do people manage to be Zionists but deny the existence of the European peoples and deny them a homeland for their own?

That's something that would need do be brought to public discussion, to show the cognitive dissonance of the people who ruin our countries.

It's argued in terms of religion. You should stream the talk on it. Well worth it. They argue that any Jew of any race or ethnicity (European/African/Arab) is welcome so long as they convert. Europe should adapt the same policy for Christianity where only Christians (whether African/Arab) would be allowed to move there.

I don't hate Zionists but then again I am a kike.

I also don't understand why people who hate Jews have such a problem with Jews fucking off.

We hate non-Zionist Jews and niggers too. Evelyn De Rothschild is anti-Zionist, but we still hate him because he's a Jewboy.

Except that they temporarily sterilize Jews of African origin.

forbes.com/sites/eliseknutsen/2013/01/28/israel-foribly-injected-african-immigrant-women-with-birth-control/#122c7ab567b8

Fixed the unrachived clickbaiters archive.is/JvpK2

like nazis ;)

Tell Trump jew tears taste like Coca Cola and he'll get that holocaust shit on the go very soon.

And? I don't see it happening anymore or on a wide scale either. My point still stands that any Jew of any color/race/ethniciy can move to Israel if he's a Jew or converted properly. The closest USA or Europe can do is apply a law for Christianity and Christians only.

Sup Forums is DEAD.

DELETE THIS
E
L
E
T
E

T
H
I
S

BE GONE SHEKELSTEIN!

You shouldn't be in this thread, the Jews that control your country are going to find you Germanon

Yeah except the kikes and cryptokikes (ie lolbergs, cuckservatives)

>>/sg/
Now

A Nazi-flag tard: "ZIONISM IS BAD! ETHNOSTATES ARE GOOD!"
If only they ever listened to reason they would realize that Zionism could work for whites too.
But of course they will stick to the NatSoc name, themes and symbols, basically ensuring that they will fail.

Until native Europeans are allowed their own ethnostate, nobody else should be allowed one either. You must oppose Zionism for this reason alone.

We'll always hate Jews

A near quarter of them are not Jewish at all.

A White ethnostate is good dumb fuck.

How would Zionism work for whites, exactly?

Allow me to remind you that Israel, the Jewish ethno-state, is currently in possession of NUCLEAR WARHEADS! If the goyim ever misbehave, all they have to do is call up Herschel to push the big red button and we're doomed.

WHITE NATIONALISM IS ***INCOMPATIBLE*** WITH NUCLEAR-ARMED ISRAEL!

A white ethnostate in the USA? I have bad news for you user.

"An ethnostate for me, but not thee!"
What would you do with them then? Genocide? That would create so much dormant guilt that the "slavery" would pale in comparison.
The future equivalent of liberals would be fueled by that, and abolutely wreck everything you ever hoped to achieve with your ethnostate.
Take Zionism, but replace the "Jewish" bit in it with "white". It's simple.
And Israel serves as a Jewish containment state. It's a win-win scenario.

I don't feel guilty about genociding mongrels, these are just trends instigated by propaganda of the time, you're a fucking idiot mongrel.

You don't, but the apolitical masses do. Just look at them when you mention the Holohoax, they shit tehemselves.
What do you think would happen if it was real? Think with your own head, and not what (((they))) want you to think.
>you're a fucking idiot mongrel
Whenever someone breaks your echo chamber, you SHUT IT DOWN! You are an SJW.