Far-Right Assassination Plot on French President Stopped

What exactly makes the terror suspect far-right?

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/emmanuel-macron-assassination-plot-france-arrest-far-right-terror-suspect-french-president-paris-a7820856.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/mTl3e
youtube.com/watch?v=Ohn3qL1Vz34
youtube.com/watch?v=5Dm7yVTbJo4
youtube.com/watch?v=kk5e-lvomDk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Time for archive
archive.is/mTl3e

False flags make anyone far-right user

>far-right

So very slightly right leaning centrist?

So basically all we know is that he was politically to the right of Mao and Stalin.

da ta eba, tuy e motokara

Hero

lolwut?

The guy said that he wanted to kill arabs,nogs, fags and jews

oня пeдaл, мoтикapя, тoй бeшe пoлзвaл тaя cнимкa зa пpoфилa cи

Nice (((sources)))

T'вa e нeщo oт /бaлк/ ли?

>trust us, he was GOING to do something

Uh-huh.

The guy got caught asking where to buy a kalashnikov on vidya board, most likely jeuxvidéo.com (the closest thing to Sup Forums over here).

100% chance he was a retard NEET that got handled by French intel services.

>Get arrested by police
>"OH YEAH ON TOP OF WANTING TO KILL THE ELECTED LEADER I ALSO WANT TO KILL ALL THE X Y Z"

Come ON man. Do you really believe the shit your media is reporting?

funny how the right wing guy gets caught all the time yet the muzzies always hit their target.

Fish hook theory.

Just buy one from some Muslims shit it cant be that hard.

>told the police he wanted to kill niggers and kikes
yeah he probably said heil hitler and i want to rape little kids too :^)

>White try to buy a weapon
>Get fucked

>Moors try to put a bomb
>we can't do nothing sorry

>23-year-old extremist reportedly told police he also wanted to kill "blacks, Arabs, Jews and homosexuals"
Sounds like your typical Sup Forumsack desu.

Kek, he asked on JV.com ?

Ok, let's rephrase : Troll is caught by the police after trolling on the French's /pol.
Every shit he said will now be used against him.

>Kek, he asked on JV.com ?
Well if the newspapers say he got caught on a vidya board, there's a 99% chance it was there
>Every shit he said will now be used against him.
He already got caught for praising Breivik and did jail for that.

Fuck, nuke us already...

kek this

sounds like a moderate Alt-Lite faggot to me...

A French MP actually crossed the border with this kind of weapon to make a statement.

This politician is none other than Nicolas Dupont-Aignan, the guy that allied with Marine Le Pen during the presidential election.

We need to support this based baguette.

This.
We get fichier S caught with a truck full of illegal weapons and all they get is their name in an excel file then walk free.

So they'll call this guy "far-right" immediately but won't call the guy who shot up Virginia a "Far-Left" terrorist. lol

things that happened

Yurope should be in open rebellion

Sounds like a civic nationalist redditor.

Thanks, archive bro!

That doesn't make him far-right, French user.
Far right is anti immigration. They generally do not want bloodshed, as any sane person would.

This is obvious false flag and it scares the shit out of me.

>I'm going to jail for plotting to kill the president
>better tell the cops I hate niggers too

he contacted me for weapons.

proof?

medias are adding more fluff to the story to sell more.
They are gonna use this to directly attack the FN, and get the whole "ban videogames and foreign asian culture" witch hunt back in front of the news. It's convenient to hate Japan, it allows them to work on their own shit while TV feed people whatever fantasy narrative they like.

So if you're anti-Islam and against third world immigration are you automatically "far-right" no matter what in the eyes of the media? You can be anti-Islam and against migrants while believing in socialized healthcare, LGBT rights, pro-choice, high taxes on the rich, pro-green energy, etc. The rest of your stances don't seem to matter to the media if you're against Islam.

Blacks, Arabs, Jews, bad news

youtube.com/watch?v=Ohn3qL1Vz34

youtube.com/watch?v=5Dm7yVTbJo4

People right of Mao with violent tendencies and little tolerance for multiracial society are not necessarily "far right"

I have an account on the forum, he messaged me for weapons because he knows i'm a gun sport shooter.

>when you browse too much 18-25

I'm waiting for more but chances it's a false flag are high, how much we get new surveillance law to "fight the far right" soon ?

"Far right" is generally not a thing, because said scale is nothing, but a meme. Under co-ruling Norwegian "far right" "anti-immigration" party (FrP) influx of accepted """""""""""refugees"""""""""" and migrants INCREASED. Many such cases

I have a French joke

One Two Three Cat and Un Deux Trois Cat went swimming. Who survived?

One Two Three Cat lived, but Un Deux Trois Quatre Cinq.

>told police about his plans
This is either a dumbass or this is bullshit

Could easily be a commie, they're not fans of Macron.

can you show us the messages?

for the same reason Sup Forums continuously refers to "leftists" as their ultra-spooky bogeyman.

when

Even if this is true, does the news ever describe someone as left leaning when they commit or threaten to commit a crime? It's like how the race of an individual is concealed when they're black or arab vs explicitly stated when someone is white.

>This is going to be blown up to the news
>But the multiple attempts on Trump's life are swept under the rug

No because I may get reported by traitors but I swear it's true. Basically he message me and asked me if I selled weapons, I said no, but we keep talking a bit about guns and bombs but I didn't know at that time he was actually a active crusader so in the end he told me something is wrong then he didn't reply to me anymore, it was the 25 june, few days before he got arrested.

Media narrative will present any challenger to Macron as being "right wing" in some sense, because Macron is a filthy Communist and the default position of practically anyone in France who opposes his rule will be "on the right" by comparison, except for the minority of Macron's base who will want him to go further to the Left.

They're framing it such that any negative action directed towards Macron or his (((government))) will appear to be "Right Wing."

really makes you think

youtube.com/watch?v=kk5e-lvomDk

Nah don't think so. Its probably part of Macron's theatrics to consolidate more power and continue state of emergency

oh fug T H I G G :DDD

I've heard he also wanted to use African Americans as "nigger space fuel" for his new rocket ship

So you're a worthless larper then, kys yourself

good
the more violence against the left is normalized, the better
I hope they make a huge deal out of this, it will only fuel the right, not shame it.

>far right
kek

it could've been absolutely any political group because they all hated him, on both sides of the spectrum.

He's bad so he's far-right

F

Well, islamists shout "Allahu akbar" all the time.
It's not like the right-wing doesn't have any battlecries

Meanwhile in the Tour.

The suspect is a member of various hate groups on Facebook such as "free kekistan" and had links to Nazi leader and YouTuber Sargon of Akkad

this you user? you are my hero

There are thousands of Norwegians on Sup Forums, only Wayne Lambright thinks we're all one person.

Hey Macron, whatcha doin?

TERRORIST IDENTIFIED AS KNOWN LE PEN SUPPORTER SAMUEL DE L'HYDE

nothing.

its just a way to consolidate support via a reichstag fire type of false flag

LE SHARIE BLANCHE

Mиcля, чe пoд мoтикapя тoй имaшe пpeдвид eдин пeдaл oт facebook кoйтo плямпa Бългapcки "мeмeтa" нoн-cтoп.

kek he was literally one of us

>far right terror subject
actually
>some potato that tried to buy a gun online in france