White people

White people
what is your explain for test more over 1000 nuclear bomb during 60s-70s ?
those testing fucked the world up surely
no need to blame capitalism for global warming

Shut the fuck up tranny, before we warm your area locally.

we needed to carry on the banner of scientific progress
wish we used em in korea and nam

Gotta be able to end the world you know, quality before quantity and all that you know

>what is your explain for test more over 1000 nuclear bomb during 60s-70s ?
Gee, I wonder, if there was a reason for that... I dunno, something like the most tense global conflict in history that could've ended in the nuclear war... Man... If there only was a reasonable explanation...

>no need to blame capitalism for global warming
dude,, go pick up a book and GTFO from thos board. coz you are fucking retarded

huge blasts are super fun

>go pick up a book
>inb4 he picks this

>slavs
>white

Get out of here you Cambodian Nigger

Goddamn what a feeling it is to know we created the methods of which to destroy all life on the planet, even Aliens were probably like, "Ay yo hol' up lmao."

>those testing fucked the world up surely

The material used in those bombs is completely 100% organic. The radioactive materials came from the earth, and it was returned to the earth. Deal with it, ecofaggit.

boom

We were trying to destroy Skull Island faggot, didn't you watch the movie?

Communism manifesto / mein kampf / Bible / republic of plato etc. I read already

I mean what will happen if some country want to test the "Tsar bomba" nowadays . the media will attack and you will lose all politic legitimacy

but it's seem nobody have awareness enough in those days

>what is your explain for test more over 1000 nuclear bomb during 60s-70s ?
deterrent. we may have avoided world war 3 already because of them.

that just has to do with us white people though, I'm not saying non-whites would be relevant on the international stage. you'll just have to continue dealing with whatever side effects come your way

Because nigs would have never figured it out?

like we had any saying in what happened 50 years ago..

on a different note, are you a qt ladyboy?

This here is authentic Thai conspiracy theory shitposting.

I'm surprised it appeared, but I lived in Thailand for 10 years and have heard this one before repeated among my circle.

The extensive testing campaigns by both the USA and USSR were meant as a double warning. First to warn each other, second to warn the aliens to stay the fuck away. It's what got the US and the Greys together to sign the Treaty of Greada.
>Nothing says WARNING DANGEROUS WILDLIFE like Tsar Bomba and fusion bombing your own deserts.

He probably reads Harry Potter