WTF Canada

thesun.co.uk/news/3934423/gender-unknown-baby-registered/

>Canadian Kori Doty, who has a moustache and claims to be neither male or female, has been fighting to keep Searyl Atli’s gender off government records since giving birth last November.

>Doty, who prefers to be referred to as “they” rather than “he” or “she”, told CBC they are “raising Searyl in such a way that until they have the sense of self and command of vocabulary to tell me who they are.”

>They added: “I’m recognising them as a baby and trying to give them all the love and support to be the most whole person that they can be outside of the restrictions that come with the boy box and the girl box.”

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/U09rt
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We need eugenics now

What happened to us?

her body, her choice
state shouldn't interfere in personal lives

I don't agree with the state interfering in the lives of it's citizens. Unless they are mentally ill attention seekers, like this 'parent', from whom this child should be removed.

What if the baby doesn't want to be identified as sentient or existent though? Why is it or "it not" being identified as they without permission? Fucking trump

>her
Shitlord.

>her
IT'S THEY YOU FUCKING PRIVILEGED BIGOT!!! KILL YOURSELF NOW

:(

Archived so canadians can never escape this cuckery.
>archive.fo/U09rt

>id
>666
this is what happens when you renounce Jesus Christ

poor kid, never even got a chance.

people like this just shouldn't be allowed to have kids.

Quite an interesting experiment. Its out of question that we shouldn't do these kind of experiments on humans. But since it happens voluntarily..
So I wonder if the child can have a healthy self with this. Since it is literally raised not to have a gender identity, it seems quite naive to expect it to evolve by itself.

t. libertarian
Day of the step when?

you're like totally different from the U.S.A. right guise?

In Ontario, this is a-okay, but if you tell your boy he's a boy, your child could be seized by the state.

ON Bill 89.

We need a nuclear clean slate

Unfortunate id

>Canada

Whenever I look at that pic I smell something like a cross between bottom ash from a garbage incinerator and perfume its really weird.

Botom ash doesnt smell bad either so im no saying that.

top kek
A fag and an antichrist in the same thread, no wonder your cuntry is in the shitter

These are eugenics

I've said it before, Canada may be the country that bring's God's wrath down on all of us.

Jesus fucking Christ, Canada.

Stop making Canada threads, there's no hope for us. Just let us sort this shit out while you guys handle the narrative.

>mfw Canadian.

We really do. All the degeneracy we're seeing is the results of decades of active dysgenics.

All our crazy liberals fled to Canada kek.

>that father

his smile and optimism: gone

Holy shit watching (((western))) countries is like watching circus show.

Day of rake plz.
I can't go on like this anymore.

thats clearly an ugly woman with a mustache

Canada...yes...

F

>Canada
what a freak show

France decided to leave your destiny up to the yanks. Sorry about that, F