Serious Question

Do any of you on here actually believe that the Russians didn't help Trump get elected? If so, why do you think the government and media is lying to you about it? How many people do you think are in on the conspiracy and how many do you think are just being used? Who is leading the deception and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mE-hKEA8ALo
rt.com/viral/372005-2016-biggest-leaks-hacks/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How did Russia help Trump exactly?

That as so long ago that nobody gives a fuck anymore. We got other fish to fry.

Do I think the Russians interfered in the election? Yes. Do I think it got Trump elected? No.

Do I think the Russians did the world a favor by exposing the media's collusion with the Dems? Yes.

And the media got burnt just as bad as they did.

Putin drove to Michigan and his kgb thugs forced me to vote Republican

What do you mean by helped? If online trolling is helping, then sure, they helped. But you gotta consider that the MSM was entirely behind Hillary. Online trolls can't compete against that.

i think the claim is subverting the narrative and or hillary/pedosta emails

They are lying about it for several reasons:

>Delegitimize the president in order to subvert him
>Lay the groundwork for impeachment
>Distract his team from achieving their goals
>Cover the fact that they rigged numerous voting machines systems and organized a ground game of voter fraud on a massive multi-million vote scale.

Russia did nothing that the US doesn't do all the time.

why would they want Hillary to be president?

Do you think Russia helped Obama win?
They were meddling in US elections for both his elections and many elections before it.

The USA has done the same since the collapse of the Soviet Union.

Why would I assume that Russia is entirely innocent? I'm even one of the people early on who criticized Putin for making a public statement in clear support of Trump.

But does it matter? Was that why Trump won? Of course not. If there were anything significant to it, we'd have proofs by now.

Dems: Trying to deflect from wikileaks and demonize opposition party.

Media: Same shit.

Trump has worsened our relations with Russia. That conspiracy theory smells like 2 things:

1. Make Trump look legitimate in the eyes of his sheep supporters. If the media hates him, he must be legit!
2. Trump is the fall guy, he will carry out the establishment's dirty work (saving ISIS) before being impeached and desensitizing the public to political hatred and violence which benefits the Jew

Yes, the Russians helped Hillary win the popular vote. They weren't happy with only 20% of our plutonium.

>Russia did nothing that the US doesn't do all the time.

Two wrong make a right?

Trump's actions doesn't really help.

>why do you think the government and media is lying to you about it
They lie about everything. Why do you believe they don't when you can clearly see they do?

Unsauceable thread?

>How did Russia help Trump exactly?

Trump and Putin hacked the election together as they cuddled together on a heart shaped bed in Moscow. They hacked it.

>H-h-help, can't s-stop thinking about p-p-pizza gate. The Russian hacking is t-t-too strong!

Liberals unironically believe this.

HE HACKED THE VOTES YOU FUCKING LEAF

I don't think it's so much a conspiracy and more of a desperate attack. Sure Russian could have interfered in our election but most people only care because they think it can get Trump impeached. The thing is, Obama knew about Russian interference back in late 2015 and did nothing to stop it and only started caring after Trump won which makes me wonder if Trump was the one Russia was actually trying to help. Obama says he didn't say anything because he didn't want to come off as biased but he campaigned for Hillary so that's obviously a lie.

>one candidate has the support of all american and european media
>has the support of all the journalists
>has support of all the celebrities
>actors constantly make videos endorsing her
>tweeting to their millions of followers to vote for her
>a bunch of russian shills created memes and instigated a mail scandal which every media refuted as fake
>still lose

I memed pretty hard for Trump. Does that mean Canada interfered with the election? I'll wait.

>How did Russia help Trump exactly?
By releasing damaging Democrat emails, while keeping damaging Republican emails to themselves for later blackmail.
How do you not know this already?

that picture though.. you trying to give us an heart attack?

>Russia helped Trump by making Hillary seem unlikable, as though people didn't already realize she is a slimy sociopath
>Meanwhile, Obama is interfering in the Brexit vote by threatening to send the UK to the back of the line for trade deals

Why is anyone supposed to care about this forced meme? Russia shitposted about Hillary? So did I. Who fucking cares?

DAY
OF
THE
RAKE

>the MSM was entirely behind Hillary
NOBODY was behind Hillary.
She was the least popular democrat in living memory, and STILL beat your "poor man's Reagan" by 3 million votes..

The Hillary/Podesta emails appeared do to a whistle blower and a Romanian hacker.

I know Americans are geographically challenged but Romania is not Russia.

OP thinks that liars repeating memes changes reality. If that were the case you better take away the 1st amendment rights from flat earthers, or we will no longer be able to use sattellites GPS or google maps.

>why do you think the government and media is lying to you about it?
because burglary was what reveealed mkultra, noy FOIA requests?

>OMG THE COLLUSION
what's the legal definition of "collusion", exactly?
>BUT THEY HACKED
Hacked what?
>THE ELECTION
Collusion isn't even a crime, is it?
>TRUMP IS MENTALLY UNFIT

Exposing the corruption and incompetence of a presidential candidate is called helping the American people.

>>still lose

When will this meme die?
YES, Hillary was massively unpopular.
YES, it's the EC, not the popular vote that counts
BUT: Hillary STILL beat Donald by three million votes.
Any story you spin that says "hillary didn't win the support of the voters because...." ignores the fact that Trump did an even poorer job of romancing the voters.

They spoofed Lynches email and emailed Comey saying they werent going to press charges on Hillary. Comey read the email and was curious so he asked Lynch if she wasnt going to press charges and she told him to get out of her office because Comey cant be that fucking stupid to ask questions like that. Comey went on stage and made a corrupt buffoon out of himself stating all of Hillarys crimes then hes wasnt going to push for charges.

Comey and the FBI dont want to admit they are major fuck ups. Lynch already looks like a corrupt fuckup meeting Clinton on the plane so she stays quiet. Trump doesnt want his win tainted by Comeys idiocy helping him so they dont want it public.

This conspiracy is the only one that makes sense logically.

Wikileaks released those, are you saying wikileaks is a Russian organisation? Why did they only become Russian when they targeted dems but we're hero's when they exposed shit from the Bush admin?

>i think the claim is subverting the narrative and or hillary/pedosta emails

That's interesting, because Obama and DNC all claimed the idea of Russian hacking/meddling as preposterous when they believed Clinton to be a lock for POTUS.

Funny how quick things change when you get your ass handed to you.

They're all in on it, the Clintons, Bushes, Obamas, Putins, UKs May, Macron, etc.
Just a travelling circus troupe playing roles
It's a show, a farce, scripted by the (((media)))
They're all in it together
and they're all against us

>Still saying that russia helped Trump with no proof
>because shillary doesn't has confirmed sabotage, paid voters and million of illegals bought to vote for her
I love the hypocresy.

You do realize that the wikileaks had nothing to do with Russia but a whistle blower and a Romanian hacker.

Burden of proof lies with those making the claims. If you're going to claim russia hacked anything you need proof. How did they do it? when did they do it? did they just steal her emails? did they actually hack the voting machines? what the fuck do you actually think happened and wheres the evidence that you're basing that belief off of? Seriously, liberals and boomers in this country are fucking retarded. They can't tell a lie from hard factual evidence. Literally retarded.

Well what is the remedy? We help certain people get elected across the globe? Of course countries have interests they want to defend, faggot. Jesus Christ, you people are children. Every fucking leader in the world "conspired" to get the jaggoff nigger elected.

>I just make stuff up, mom
>its keks

Are ya shillin', son?

>HE HACKED THE VOTES YOU FUCKING LEAF

In favor of Clinton?

without that lordosis pose she'd be a flat board

>The Hillary/Podesta emails appeared do to a whistle blower and a Romanian hacker.
do you have a source for that? specifically the romanian hacker? i havent read anything other than muh le russia apart from the seth rich frenzy a couple weeks ago

indeed

pic related

that's a nice body, have a bump

They did a lot of things. They hacked the DNC and DCCC and gave all the democrats information to the republicans. They also hacked state voter rolls and fucked with them so it was harder for people to vote and they hacked a lot of computers of the companies that manage the voting machines. They also ran a bunch of fake news sites that posted fake articles about hillary and the democrats. They used tons of bots that posted on sites like twitter and used botnets to track individual voters and target them with disinformation in key swing states. They also used paid online posters who coordinated on websites to sway public opinion in favor of trump. They also made false information about loretta lynch helping hillary or something that supposedly forced comey's hand in saying he was reopening the hillary email investigation. Some less reputable media outlets are also reporting that Weiner may have been catfished and hillary's emails were planted on his computer by russian hackers, thus forcing comey to reopen the investigation in the first place. This last part isn't mainstream but the rest is and is purported as fact by both the media and government.

Putin himself put a collar bomb filled with Sup Forumsonium on me and forced me to vote for Trump. He can't keep getting away with this!

What? All I care about is sticking my dick in that grill

Do I believe the Russians helped Trump get elected?

Of course I don't.

Study after study, expert after expert, has said that Russia's efforts had little to no effect on voters.

So, of course they did not help Trump get elected.

Did they fuck with us? Yup. But not much really. If your vote is changed because of Russian spam bots on Facebook, then there's not much help for you.

Dude same, nobody was gonna vote Trump here in Arizona until they showed up

>that's a nice body
wrong. she's skinnyfat. imagine if she wasn't lordosis-posing. she'd have a fat paunch and her "ass" would be a pancake.

she obviously doesn't lift

youtube.com/watch?v=mE-hKEA8ALo

when you shill this hard

Hahahahaha. I heard Limbaugh pushing this shit last week?
>OK, we need to come up with a story where no one gets in trouble for all our obvious crimes
>Lets go with incompetence again
LMAO

Russia did not directly try to influence the election, Hillary Clinton was such a god awful candidate that reeked of corruption. It was effortless to point out her highly questionable behaviour and anybody that did so was called a liar or a hacker. Wikileaks was started and based in iceland due to no laws that effect the internet, but people (((democrats))) claim they are somehow russian even though most of the members are westerners from countries like the UK and the USA.

I'm sure there were Russian individuals involved in his campaign Just as there would be people from other nationalities, I dont believe the Russian government contributed however

>believing fake news

>shilling for fake news

Guccifer a Romanian hacker leaked the info that Hillary Clinton had a private server and it wouldn't be that hard to think that he also had access to it and leaked some of the info to Wikileaks.

One of the first results is RT: rt.com/viral/372005-2016-biggest-leaks-hacks/
But you can go search for it yourself.

Of course the Russians didn't help Trump get elected, have you even been paying attention? CNN even admitted the whole thing is a nothing burger, it's all just drama for TV ratings.

considering meme shitposts on Sup Forums from a russian flag meddling in anything is the biggest fucking joke ever.

how much is brock paying you faggots?

So everything the DNC fucked up themselves is now being blamed on Russia, with absolutely zero proof.

Brilliant.

well since the voting machines were all soros owned and we know how leftists LOVE to project

good to know that leftists ALSO hacked the votes

>implying Putin didn't create pepe

In the most recent US election, the voters were more informed than they had ever been about the histories of both candidates, and exactly half as informed as they should have been.

Honestly tho it seems more plausible than "made awesome memes and had twitter bots" no ones grandma is going ever see.

There's literally zero evidence for any of that.

Jesus christ dems are so desperate they just make shit up now.

Its religion, how dare you deny the almighty russian hacker? Lulz upon him

>They also ran a bunch of fake news sites that posted fake articles about hillary and the democrats

thats rich

Holy shit we should start spreading this across social media. Contact news sources anonymously saying Russian agents strong-armed people (including "myself") into voting republican. Say that the threats extended to family and that if they didn't vote republican too they'd all be killed. Make it sound like people were afraid to speak up. We could probably spin this in a way where it sounds believable and also could expand on a national level.

so what, just keep piling on wrongs then?

Wait, I though she was extreamly popular, the most qualified candidate EVER, and loved by all.

If that's not true, then why aren't you demanding answers from your party.

>By releasing damaging Democrat emails

Is Seth Rich Russian?

>Do any of you on here actually believe that the Russians didn't help Trump get elected?
Since there has been zero actual evidence collected, I have no reason to believe it. Also, HILLARY is the one who gave them 20% of our uranium, so I think they would be far more likely to help her if they helped anyone.

>i think the claim is subverting the narrative and or hillary/pedosta emails

>someone hacked / leaked the Democrats' own actual e-mails
>the only damning part about them is that they're all fucking true
>someone, Russian or otherwise, revealing the truth to the American public is now "unfair meddling in the election"

I cannot see myself being compelled to vote for the Democrats ever again.

sauce pls

>BUT: Hillary STILL beat Donald by three million votes.
that remains to be seen

I have a better question. What do the democrats offer of any substance? (Citing sources. Don't just say "muh healthcare" find me a coalition of democratic representatives with a viable healthcare plan)
Pro tip: you can't.
The democrats are shit.

actually da
me and my broski from fsb cyberbullied a couple thousands of you guys into voting for tramp

KGB here

U /pol tards are up to something and we are
Going to make you look really bad

Hang on to your IPs and get ready for

Its not even slightly plausible. It's an obvious attempt to cover everyone's ass. Only Comey is implicated, the man who was already fired and compensated, and he's only guilty of falling for le epic Russian ruze, but he tried to help America!
Garbage

We have to impeach Trump to find out how much the Russians hacked the election.

The government and media claim otherwise. Rather than argue with you and post links which you would deny, I'd simply ask you to answer my original questions: why do you think the government and media is lying to you about it? How many people do you think are in on the conspiracy and how many do you think are just being used? Who is leading the deception and why?

kek

Proofs?

However, please keep pushing muh Russia. And make sure to run Hilldawg again in 2020. Dblumpft btfo. TWO SCOOPS!

alright thanks
it still assumes that guccifier is telling the truth when taking credit for the hack
more likely than russia at least

i get you
its hilarious the way they acted and are acting

The Russian can shitpost as much as they want on Sup Forums, reddit or anywhere else.

They can advocate for whatever they want.

There is no indication they changed one vote through hacking a machine and illicitly changing votes. They may be behind a leak here or there, Putin did say Trump would be better Russia than Hillary, but the vote of individuals were still the votes of individuals.

The most likely real factor to influence people to vote republican is all the chimpout riots that 1 year and other acts of retardation that the status quo not only did nothing to stop but in some cases even encouraged.

Whether white bleeding heart liberals have any kind of intelligence simply due to the fact they are white is questionable at best but best be sure when Cesar starts encircling the gated communities and whole foods and blocks traffic they will change their tune real quick as virtue signaling only matters if you have rich white friends to show off too in your peaceful grotto garden.

The reason Russia/Trump is bullshit: it only gets pushed by DNC, their paid operatives (media) and their brainwashed true believers.

Anyone who is remotely objective knows it's bullshit to try and save face for running a shitshow campaign with a horrible candidate.

1. You have literally zero evidence and refuse to post anything, hilarious.

2. Already answered that, look at my earlier post. CNN producers literally admitted the Russia thing has no substance and it's all for ratings. Libtards just eat it up and keep watching the news hoping Drumpf will be impeached, even though there is literally zero evidence. It's Libtard soap opera drama, great media money.

>why do you think the government and media is lying to you about it?
They lie about everything but the weather, and they still get the weather wrong. Why do you pretend they don't lie about everything and have some sort of credibility remaining?

>They hacked the DNC

I dont know about other stuff but they definitely 100% did not do this

>The government and media claim otherwise.
Who exactly in the govenment and media claims otherwise?

Have they provided any actual evidence? I never seem to find any anywhere that I look.