Korean War

Clint Eastwood in Gran Torino:
>We used to stack gooks like you five feet tall... use you for sandbags

No fucking way, he's just talking shit, surely that's exaggerat-
youtu.be/kH-xJxBNuVM?t=43m32s
>Ground was too frozen to make foxholes
>Marines literally stacked the dead chinese they killed the night before to block the cold wind

Goddamn what a brutal war. Why does nobody talk about it nowadays?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VBAvVBVGkSE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Why does nobody talk about it nowadays
We didn't win.

my italian grandpa came back and did not talk about the million man chinese charge...just spoke of his battlefield promotion...ya nobody talks about korea but we were stacking way hard. and it wasn't a nice hippy jungle either. it fucking sucked.

What do you mean? Without the international intervetion, North Korea would have annexed the whole peninsula. The allied forces were able to guarantee the independence of South Korea. I'd say that's a victory. Definitely not a defeat, at least.

The memewar of 1998 was far worse

Worked w a Korea vet
"those hookers could suck a golf ball thru a garden hose"
Salt of the Earth, great guy

>Definitely not a defeat, at least
I agree. It was neither victory nor defeat. I was stationed in SK for 1 year while in the army and I really hope for peaceful reunification.

>Why does nobody talk about it nowadays?

Because N. Korea still exists even after we annihilated their country & took all their land in the first place, because it wasn't as big as WWII, and because Korean war vets don't bitch and moan about "muh PTSD, muh recognition, muh parades" like Vietnam & OEF/OIF vets.

The Korean War is the definition of a draw.

>checks flag

R A R E
A
R
E

At what time in the video do they talk about the Chinese corpses being used as sandbags?

The Marines are real dogs of war

Because M*A*S*H* has been off the TV for 30 years.

Whats life like over there senpai?

Do you ever see that weird sonic kid running around your island making his videos?

Its real in OPs mind. Just believe him you fucking idiot.

Boring, like everywhere else.

Not seen him or his videos.

>muhreeen
>not a retarded glue eating moron

Brits are one of the best at BTFO'in Commies I'll have you know.

youtube.com/watch?v=VBAvVBVGkSE

Have you ever killed a whale?

Stop posting under this flag, you attention craving faggot. You're wearing down its value.

Not myself, no, but I've dragged about 6 to shore to be killed.

Its not that, the US won pretty big as it was a battle of ideologies and the south thrives while the north starves. Its just that the Vietnam war takes the spotlight for being more brutal.

>hahahahhahah