Is the trailer park boys a good representation of what Canada used to be like?

Is the trailer park boys a good representation of what Canada used to be like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n1tFbZ5kaY8
youtube.com/watch?v=47Yxa9IeJEc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Still is. I'm sitting outside drinking vodka cooking hotdogs with no shirt on

t. Nova Scotian

It seemed to be when I went to Manitoba.

Is Nova Scotia "The South" of Canada?

Tpb reminds me of Australia

still is in the poor rural parts

There is no "south" in Canada if you mean it shares any cultural similarities with the US deep south. Nova Scotia would be like Maine

My Grandparents lived in a trailer park in Pennsylvania their whole lives. Never once did I see degenerates like this, but the show is hilarious.

Sadly, yes. It's like that in some places.

Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island are like the Appalachia of Canada.

"The South" would be, say, Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba.

Canada used to be so different.

Used to? This is why we're loved on here so much. So obsessed about. The word leaf makes us sound cute and innocent. But if that were all there was to it, nobody would care. We have no national identity. We're fine. Italy does. They're fine. Germany takes the most refugees. They're fine. America is not fine. And is the reason why I even need to speak this way. Along with Bibi's Wonder World. There is something hidden about us. A people that say sorry when you bump into them. That if you poke us too much with the sticks from which we fell. We will become for you a plague of frogs. Oops you did it to yourself

How comfy is Nova Scotia and how is the weed there?

20 years ago, Canada could see the future.

youtube.com/watch?v=n1tFbZ5kaY8

You can find better in Christiania

South West end of NS here, weed is cheap as fuck, but everyone is dumb here and there's absolutely nothing happening. Trailer Park Boys is a pretty good representation of this end though.

based show. Even the latest seasons.

Our poor are using harder and harder drugs now, the relative innocence of pot and booze is fading quick.

>highest percantage of blacks in Canada
>more poverty but more laid back
>considered lazy by the rest of Canada
Guess you could make the case for it being the south

Frig off Randy

I'm an American but I love Trailer Park Boys. Sure it's crude as hell but it's funny and despite the characters being clinically retarded, they actually care about each other.

SAFETY

ALWAYS

OFF

youtube.com/watch?v=47Yxa9IeJEc

it's like that now, I look like that guy and I'm 25
I'm in St John's, so we don't have niggers here

only with a bag over her head